PDA

View Full Version : here I am, you control my destiny now

Laric Nworb
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:06:59 AM
My name is Laric N'worb and I'll keep this short. I met a jedi a few years back and have been fascinated with the jedi order and the force since. It's taken me these few years to scrape up enough credits to arrive here. I am eager to learn of the force and all its lesson for me. If there is any jedi willing to take me in, here I am.

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 12:45:00 AM
Xazor stepped from the shadows. She had been lurking and had spotted the newcomer. With a smile, she bowed slightly.

Greetings to you. I am Xazor, Warrior Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. You seek to be trained, yes?

She questioned with a gentle smile. She stepped forward a few feet to get a closer look at the stranger. Crossing her arms over her chest, she eyed him curiously wondering what would become of his future.....

Laric Nworb
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:08:32 AM
Laric mimiceed the bow the best he could, it wasn't perfect but Xazor understood it as a sign of respect.

"I am Laric and yes, I am here to be trained. Will you take the offer?"

Laric asked. He looked her over wondering if this woman would be his new master.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 27th, 2002, 04:10:41 PM
Stepping out from the shadows, pulling the hood back from my face. "I will take your offer, and train you in the Jedi ways..."

Xazor
Apr 27th, 2002, 10:01:34 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed to her friend Ryla.

Greetings fellow Knight. I am glad you have decided to take on another padawan, seeing as though I am unable for I am training four as it is. Thank you Ryla. You are a lucky young man, padawan...

She smiled brightly at the new padawan/master team. Bowing once again, she turned to leave, allowing them to get to know one another.

Laric Nworb
Apr 28th, 2002, 01:37:38 AM
Laric bagn to study his new master and said

"Thank you Ryla, I am sure you will teach me well in the ways of the force. When do we start?"

Ryla smiles at her new padawan.
Laric smiles back knowing his life is soon to take off.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 28th, 2002, 02:56:32 AM
I turn to Xazor and give her a friendly smile and nod. "I think you flatter me."

To Laric I respond, "I have created a training thread for you in the academy. You may join me there as soon as you are ready."