PDA

View Full Version : Helping out a new friend

Ryla Relvinian
May 3rd, 2002, 08:42:57 PM
I stepped into the Recruitment Center with Jax behind me. He seemed a bit apprehensive, yet eager to start something new. I spoke up on his behalf, "Honorable Masters, I have brought a new friend here to request training on his behalf. He wishes to put his past behind him and train in our ways."

I stepped back and let him speak for himself.

Jax Sentill
May 3rd, 2002, 08:52:17 PM
He stepped in a bit apprehensively, it was hard to take these sort of steps, he knew they were for his own good, and somehow he could feel that this was his calling. That he was supposed to be here now.

"Most honored Jedi. Up to this point my life has had no real purpose, I've wandered the Universe drinking to forget my past. Until today, when I happened upon your bar, and met the Jedi who call this place home. They've helped me see I was meant for something greater, and that I need to find a way to overcome my past. Thus I ask please, that you allow me to join you and to train in your ways."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 10:20:49 AM
Xazor stepped out of the shadows. Her blonde hair was in Garou Warrior Braids with coins and beads laced in the strands. Her red robes flowed behind her like an ocean wave as she walked toward Ryla and a newcomer. With a gentle smile, she stopped and bowed to both of them.

Greetings Ryla....and to you also, stranger. I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider, and an official Recruitment Center coordinator. I welcome you with open arms to our wonderful organization.

She said softly, her eyes showing kindness and compassion on the one who sought training.

You wish to leave your past and become a Jedi? Your reasons are noble young sir, and your heart has truly changed...I feel it. I know what it is like to change from old ways for something better. This is the path of the Light. It is not easy, though. This is a life committment...but I have a feeling you realize this or you wouldn't be here today.

She paced in front of the man and her friend for a few moments and stopped once again, eyeing him curiously.

You shall be a Jedi, then. You must have patience, though, for we have had a recent influx of padawans and not enough Masters to train them. Worry not, though, for one shall be assigned to you shortly.

She smiled and nodded and Ryla.

My friend, where did you find this young man?

The Knight questioned with a curious expression. He seemed interesting...they shared similarites of their past. Perhaps he would be a good friend someday....

Ryla Relvinian
May 4th, 2002, 05:04:34 PM
I replied with a small smile. "I saw him in the Bar. We sat to talk and I realized that he has an enormous Force potential. I suggested that he stay and train with us."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 10:10:19 PM
Xazor stepped closer to the man and placed her hands on his shoulders. She closed her eyes and let the Force flow through her....she then felt what Ryla was talking about. The Force was unusally strong with him, and the Forces of both flowed together as a rushing river for a moment, until Xazor opened her eyes. She stepped away and nodded, looking at Ryla with a funny grin.

Indeed, he is strong in the Force. He shall be trained as a Jedi.

She then turned her gaze to the newcomer and bowed.

Welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. Now you are an official padawan of this wonderful organization. We have had a recent influx of padawans, but a Master shall be.....

She then stopped and looked at Ryla once again, with an idea.

Wait, my friend, did you wish to train him? I had a feeling you might wish to....

She smiled gently, waiting for her to respond.

Ryla Relvinian
May 4th, 2002, 11:04:11 PM
"Yes. I feel that there is a reason we have met. I will take him as my padawan learner." I smiled at Jax, knowing that this was something he truly wanted... a chance to start a new life.

"I will start your training in the Academy."

Jax Sentill
May 4th, 2002, 11:13:42 PM
He smiled holding back a few tears, he had found a new home, and a new chance at life. It was a rare event that someone had the opportunity to restart their life, and now he had been blessed with this gift. It was one that he most certainly would make the best of, and he would not waste.

"I, I look forward to beginning."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 11:24:52 PM
Xazor smiled and bowed to the pair.

You are lucky to have a Master such as Ryla. Prove worthy to be taught by someone such as her.....

The Knight turned on her heal to fall away in the darkness and depart, just as she had come.