PDA

View Full Version : taking in a darksider

Kard Nightshade
Apr 9th, 2002, 08:27:12 PM
A man in a dark blue robe enters the Jedi Recruitment Center. He can sense the hatred toward him eminating from the eyes watching his every movement.

"Uh hello? Where do I sign up?"

Xazor
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:04:55 PM
Xazor stepped from the shadows and approached the man that had entered the recruitment center. He was orignially from the darkside.....she could feel it.

Greetings.......I am Jedi Knight Xazor...who might you be?

She questioned as she walked around him once and then stopped in front of him with a gentle smile.

Kard Nightshade
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:23:42 PM
Kard gives a deep bow.

"My name is Kard. Where might I join your ranks o jedi warrior?

Xazor
Apr 9th, 2002, 09:37:24 PM
Here.......you are in the recruitment center. This is where one comes to seek out the ways of the Jedi. What brings you to the Jedi....Kard?

The Warrior Knight asks with a gentle smile. She had only seen a few darksiders turn to the light in her time, but it was a glorious thing when they did so....

Kard Nightshade
Apr 11th, 2002, 09:20:36 PM
"My formal masters rejected me because I could not offer anything to them and their cause." "They kicked me out and almost killed me." "But now, I hope to banish them and their whole kind from this universe.....forever."

Xazor
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:19:25 PM
Seems like a good reason........but as a Jedi.....what do you hope to accomplish? Abolishing the galaxy of others is not the way of the Jedi....please, tell me what you wish to do......

She asked with a gently smile.

Kard Nightshade
Apr 12th, 2002, 06:36:55 PM
"I have already told you what I wish to do. I wish to speak to someone about my training, someone who knows what their talking about."

Xazor
Apr 12th, 2002, 10:40:00 PM
Xazor crossed her arms over her chest and eyed the man for a moment. He seemed quite impatient and a little rude......

Who knows what they're talking about? Really........? You do not think that I, a Jedi Knight, is qualified to get you a Master? We'll see about that.......

She turned to leave the man there by himself.

Remember......patience is a virtue of a Jedi......now you shall wait until I can find a Master for you. If I did not have several padawans already....I would have taken you, but my burden of responsibility is great to this Order.

She walked out of the Recruitment Center and left the newcomer to think. He was way to impatient and Xazor did not feel right about this......

Marcus QDunn
Apr 12th, 2002, 11:14:02 PM
He wasn;t far away, as Xazor went passed. With the Life Bond, he had heard the whole thing.

"I will see to this one myself. Find a Master with more patience than I have, but for now I will have words with this one"

He entered the waiting room.

"Was there one in here seeking to be a Jedi?"

Xazor
Apr 13th, 2002, 12:07:16 AM
Yes Master Q'Dunn......I shall seek out a Teacher with a great deal of patience for one who has none.

She said in passing. She was on her way to the temple to find one....and then to meditate.

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 13th, 2002, 02:19:43 AM
:: Anbira watches the exchange between Xazor and the newcomer. He approaches, his gaze piercing. ::

You wish to destroy those who were your masters, without reprieve...throughout the entire galaxy?

You walk a fine line between becoming what you wish to destroy, and becoming a Jedi.

Sage Hazzard
Apr 15th, 2002, 12:04:35 PM
Sage sat on the floor, nearby. His eyes never left the man's presence.... revenge, revenge this one seeks..... Path to the Darkside that is....

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 18th, 2002, 03:13:09 PM
Falcon walked in, and stood next to Sage. He looked down at Sage, who was sitting, then looked at the newcomer. His brows furrowed, he spoke silently, almost to Sage, or to himself.

"I feel that...that darkness. That hard resolve. It reminds me of Natia, when she first came to us back home. It took me months before she would even begin to trust me. Now, her fear of the male population is just a flicker. This one...this one feels that he has been hard done by. Not so."

Kard Nightshade
Apr 20th, 2002, 02:15:19 PM
"My mind is tainted by the darkside, and you know that. But hopefully through my training I will be able to control that part of myself."

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 21st, 2002, 04:19:02 AM
You must go further still, and eliminate that part entirely. Repentance is not a half-measure.

Falcon Gyndar
Apr 22nd, 2002, 03:00:51 PM
Falcon steps forward. He looks at Anibra and nods, then back to Kard...

"I concur, Anibra. Suppressing is not the best thing that can be done. Suppression can be broken, and we cannot risk that. Elimination, to the higest degree, of that part, is what is needed. Kard Nightshade, this will require a lot of work on your part. It may be a difficult road, but well worth the travelling."

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 22nd, 2002, 05:30:49 PM
That which is supressed is released later, with greater force.

Kard Nightshade
Apr 23rd, 2002, 08:55:37 PM
"I will do my best to destroy the evil side of my soul and never set a foot in the dark energies again."

"Now, enough talk. I wish to start my training under someone."

Xazor
Apr 23rd, 2002, 10:14:26 PM
Xazor had been hiding in the shadows, listening to the conversions of the group.

He has no patience......he is like I was, angry and full of rage. How are you so sure that he will be able to overcome it? I still struggle with this, Anbira......

She said through the Force. She did not wish to see someone join....and fall......it would be devestating to everyone......especially her because of the difficulties she has had...

Kard Nightshade
Apr 26th, 2002, 07:35:27 PM
He senses someone lurking in the shadows and reaches for his blaster.

"You overthere come into the light or be shot!"

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:29:05 PM
The Jedi Knight stepped into the light. Her platinum blonde hair seemed to radiate a glow around her. The silver in her deep blue eyes caught the light and reflected like pieces of metal. She shook her head and eyed Kard. She was the first one to greet him, and she had stayed around to listen to the wise words of Anbira. She sighed slightly to herself.

His heart is consumed with darkness......what are we to do about this Master Hicchoru?

She said in the Jedi's mind. She did not speak any words to the newcomer, but let her presence speak the thousands that needed to be said....

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:39:29 PM
:: Kard soon found his sidearm wrenched from his hand, and in the possession of the old Jedi ::

There is no need for such threats here, if your intent is indeed true. Xazor is a Jedi Knight of the Order, and you have nothing to fear from her, nor I.

There is too much anger within you, traveler. If you seek our training, you must let go.

Xazor
Apr 26th, 2002, 08:44:38 PM
Xazor nodded slightly.

Please heed the wise words of this great Jedi. What he speaks is the truth....you must let go in order to be trained in the light....or you'll fall to the darkness. Take it from one who knows. I never say something unless I mean it and I am telling you....from personal experience....do not let the anger control you.

She said softly, her heart aching from things of her past. She knew what anger would do to him.....and she did not want to see it happen to someone else...

Kard Nightshade
Apr 28th, 2002, 02:42:25 PM
"There is no anger in Kard currently. I am only being cautious, it must have been all that time in the space ports. In all respect, that is my father's blaster, may I have it back?"

Kard thinks to himself. Don't be so nervous here, these people won't stab you in the back, hopefully. Just keep it cool and remain calm.

"I have chosen a master at last. I wish to become your apprentice Master Anbria, if you will take me in."

Anbira Hicchoru
Apr 29th, 2002, 12:10:32 AM
:: Anbira looks at the weapon for a long time before pocketing it, and walking away ::

Prove your words with action, and you may have your father's weapon in due time.

:: Anbira slowly walked away ::

Perhaps I will find those actions sincere enough to merit with training.

:: With that, Anbira left, curious to see if the man would follow ::

Kard Nightshade
May 8th, 2002, 09:12:45 PM
"You take that which is not yours Master Jedi. Prove my words? Then be it!"

With that Kard ignites his saber and gets into a defensive stance.

"Let me prove myself to you O Nobel Jedi Warrior!"

Xazor
May 8th, 2002, 09:18:44 PM
"You don't want to do that....."

Xazor said softly, looking at Kard with gentle eyes. Normally she would have taken immediate defense and ignited her saber.....but she had recently come to realize a few things..and right now, this was not the time for any kind of fighting.

"Please.....Master Anbira is wise in what he does and is not taking to keep something of yours. You should follow him....open your eyes....."

The Knight said gently.