PDA

View Full Version : A Youth.

Raistlin Nemiss
May 3rd, 2002, 10:01:04 PM
A youth about 10 years of age entered the recruitment chambers rather slowly, his ruby eyes scanned the room. He wore a grey robe with a hood over his head. "Um.. I'm Raistlin. I wish to train as a Jedi."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 12:20:20 AM
Xazor stepped up to the young boy and bowed with a gentle smile.

Greetings young one.....I am Warrior Jedi Knight, Xazor Dawnstrider. You wish to become a Jedi, yes?

She said softly.

Raistlin Nemiss
May 4th, 2002, 12:38:54 AM
"Yes Milady." Saying so, he removed the hood revealing his bright ruby eyes and white hair to the knight. "I would wish to train as a Jedi."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 10:06:25 AM
Xazor noticed his rather bright ruby eyes and white hair. He was an interesting creature.

Well then, welcome to the Greater Jedi Order. We have had a lot of padawans lately, and a Master is being assigned to you currently. Have patience and in time, your training shall begin. In the mean time, you may choose a room in the Living Quarters, meet some people in the bar and grill, or watch some others in training. If you have any questions at all, don't be afraid to find me, or ask someone else. Everyone is very kind and here to help you!

She said as a gentle smile danced upon her lips. She bowed once again waiting to see if he had any further questions.

Raistlin Nemiss
May 4th, 2002, 11:31:43 PM
Raistlin nodded at the Knight, then bowed a bit awkardly himself. "If you dont mind, I can wait here.."

Xazor
May 4th, 2002, 11:35:44 PM
Xazor nodded and smiled.

You may wait here if you wish. A Master shall be assinged to you shortly and shall seek you out for training to begin.....

She said softly and turned to depart from the recruitment center.

Raistlin Nemiss
May 7th, 2002, 09:05:06 PM
After the Jedi Knight who had greeted him left, Raist began to figit a bit. Patience was not something high in the youth's mind, he examined the room for a minute or two. Then began to count the tiles in the floor. Wondering the whole time when a Master was going to greet him.

kajhmin
May 9th, 2002, 01:14:47 AM
Kajhmin looks up at the youth, contimplating for a moment before speaking in a high, soft voice.

"I sense you are anxious, are you not? Restless to begin your journey to become a jedi. Patience, I say. There is a feeling of slow progress here. I can feel it in the walls, in the floor, in the air. These jedi, I have a feeling they proceed at their own pace."

He rises from his crouch, stretches his legs and shuffles over to the youth

"While we wait here, perhaps we could talk amongst ourselves. Raistlin, isn't it? Greetings, you may call me Kajhmin."

Raistlin Nemiss
May 9th, 2002, 06:32:26 PM
"I can feel it... a little bit." He looks up at Kajhmin, "Call me Raist if you dont mind, everyone I know does." The child offered a small smile. "This place is huge.." he murmured out

Sam Helbling
May 9th, 2002, 06:47:26 PM
edit: Oops, wrong id. See below

kajhmin
May 9th, 2002, 06:50:44 PM
"It indeed is large, Raist. I have a feeling there is a lot more here than one would expect.

I am not used to these surroundings, myself; I have spent my 35 years thus far in the wild. My home is in the arid mountains of my homeworld. Please, tell me a little of yourself."

Raistlin Nemiss
May 9th, 2002, 08:16:35 PM
"There's not much to me, I'm an or...orrr...um.. orphan. I don't know my mom or dad." He put on a sad face now.

kajhmin
May 9th, 2002, 09:11:45 PM
Even if his eyes had been closed, Kajhmin would have been able to feel the sadness of the child

"I know only my mother and my brother; my father left before I was born, as is the way of our species. I have been on my own for 5 years now. After my mother tought me everything there was to know about our history, and I was strong enough, I left her. There is a good chance I will never see her again, but that is the way it has to be. You, too, Raist, are following a path set out for you long ago. Your duty is to make the best of wherever that path takes you."

Raistlin Nemiss
May 10th, 2002, 08:39:08 PM
Raist looked into kajhmin's eyes for a moment, "Like destiny?" he asked finally