PDA

View Full Version : The Self Training of Jedi Hazzard

Sage Hazzard
Mar 29th, 2001, 10:06:01 AM
Cellular and Molecular Distortion-Day I Session I
::Sage looked over the grassy hill as the wind blew the grass blades against his ankles. His hair blew as if independent from his body with the breeze tossing and turning as it blew.

The hill was steep, very steep in fact. Only the top was considered grassy, the slope was rocky, jagged at best. To walk down this hill would take an estimated time of "20 minutes", since your tread would be slow and careful. He looked down at the slope and his mind got to thinking. Chewnakka had deemed him "The craziest Jedi I've ever layed eyes on." for his wild ideas and throwing himself from the pan into the stove often.

He flung himself into the air, his hangtime was good as he desended apon the slope. He the first bump hard. He kept his arms crossed accross his chest so snagging was possible. He kept as stiff as possible. As he rolled down the hill there were expected bumps that thrw him into the air, and unexpected bumps that flung him into the air. When he reached the bottom his momentum carried him a good length until he unraveled himself on the grassy plain.

As he stood up he examined himself. No cuts, no scrapes, no bruises. He had used the Force to strengthen his muscles, skin, and tissue so he could take the insane bumps. As he walked farther into the clearing his mind wondered.... What if he could master this skill? What kind of asset would this be in a fight?

Sage Hazzard
Mar 31st, 2001, 03:27:36 PM
Levitation-Day I Session I

::After brushing himself off the Jedi was on his way. He came to the center, or what he considered the center, of the plain. He looked around with his eyes, his human eyes, to see if someone was near. If any noise disrupted him, it would be difficult to keep the concentration needed for his feat.

Sage pounded Earth with his boot, as if the the stability mattered. The sun peirced through the atmosphere and warmed his already tanned skin. A smile swept across his lips as he listened to the Force. It told him he could do this, it was possible for him.

Sage began to let the Force take over him. He spoke without words to the Force, told it what he wished to do... "I wish levitate. I want to levitate!". With this unspoken shout his feet left the ground. He ignored the urge to smile. Last time he did this his thoughts wondered to imagination of victory, and he had lost his concentration. His feet proceeded to lift... lift... lift.... A soaring foul sounded it's caw and Sage lost the focus he needed. His feet dropped and he fell to his behind, wanting to rest. The Force told him his ascend was three inches. Closer then he had hoped.

He layed on the warm grass. He would rest for a moment.