PDA

View Full Version : Bows as he enters....

Jackie Chan 1138
Mar 27th, 2001, 08:21:12 AM
I would wish a Master would train me. I have much to learn of the ways of a Jedi and good student I can be.

Sage Hazzard
Mar 28th, 2001, 02:03:20 AM
::Sage Hazzard bowed back::

I will teach you if the Council agrees. If you have access to the Temple state your case and why you wish for me to train you and I will speak also on your behalf. Let the council decide though. I think it is more proper that way.

TUJK
Mar 28th, 2001, 02:12:01 AM
If memory serves... he posted in the old Temple and was going to request a certain master... I think that thread didn't go anywhere...

Warren Azalin
Mar 28th, 2001, 02:41:30 AM
:: Walking in beside Sage Hazzard and TUJK, Warren bowed to the Padawan ::

"Hello again Jackie, if the Council still sees it fit I will begin training you again."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 28th, 2001, 12:14:33 PM
OOC: Warren, We agreed that you should continue training Jackie. Remember?! :)

Sage Hazzard
Mar 29th, 2001, 09:58:14 AM
OOC:Yeah, I remember that now. Forgot the user name.

Maybe he doesn't want Warren? Why I have no idea. The guys got superb RP skills.

Jackie Chan 1138
Mar 30th, 2001, 01:55:21 AM
Bows....

Masters, please dont be angry. I know Master Warren has many other Padawans and I sought to lighten his load. I have not been around much, so I was uncertain if I was even his Padawan now.

Masters, if it would please you, I would like training from TUJK. If that is not the wish of Coucil orMasters, I will obey. It is not my place to speak too loudly in front of by superiors without permission!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 31st, 2001, 02:19:45 AM
**Bows at the humble Jedi Padawan Chan**

It pleases the Masters and Council, you may be trained under Jedi Knight TUJK, young padawan. She is a very wise knight and she will train you well. Permission is granted.

**The Jedi Master bows at Jackie and starts heading back to the temple**

OOC: I see no problem with TUJK training you. BTW..hope you don't mind the title ;)

Jackie Chan 1138
Mar 31st, 2001, 09:24:17 AM
Thank you Mistress Solo. Thankyou for your time, I shall wait for TUJK

OOC : I like the title. Who did it?

TUJK
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:09:37 PM
*she nodded* Fair enough.

)ooc) As we discussed it, I suppose is how we'll do it *nods*

Jackie Chan 1138
Apr 2nd, 2001, 12:33:16 AM
I see other around here use this... Force.

What is the Force?