View Full Version : *looking for a sparrin' partner*

JediKnightAL
Mar 30th, 2001, 08:37:55 PM
*walks down the corridors slowly*
*has lightsaber drawn, set on low*
hmmm...anyone wanna spar?

amichan24
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:55:09 PM
*notices him - and his lightsaber - and walks up to him* "Sure. Why not? I was looking for something to do..."

*ignites her saber, setting it on low*

JediKnightAL
Mar 31st, 2001, 10:57:41 PM
*smirks*
good...
*takes cloak off*
*deactivates Lionheart and then activates Wing Edge*
ready when you are...

amichan24
Mar 31st, 2001, 11:26:37 PM
Ami brought her blue saber in front of her chest, then raced at her opponent, striking downwards toward his chest. He blocked the strike, and she brought their sabers down by their knees. While they were stalemated, she released her saber with one hand and punched his jaw, then leapt back a few feet.

JediKnightAL
Apr 1st, 2001, 09:22:06 AM
*i dash forward slashing, she parries the blow and i can barley keep my balance, i then jump over her and spin (is now facing her back), i swing at her back*

OOC sorry, i had to get off last night

amichan24
Apr 1st, 2001, 06:23:47 PM
ooc: that's all right; so did i. :)

ic:

She watches him leap over her, yet she doesn't turn as he lands. She feels him attacking her through the Force, and she brought her saber over her head and behind her back, so that it was pointed to the floor, blocking the attack. She quickly brought it back the way it had come, and she spun, letting her saber flow in an arc into his side.

JediKnightAL
Apr 1st, 2001, 06:27:37 PM
*jumps back but her lightsaber skims me*
AHHH!!!...
*i stumble back but then regain balance and slash at her again*
*she paries*
*i stumble back a lil, but less than last time*
*i then get ready for her next attack*

amichan24
Apr 1st, 2001, 07:07:38 PM
She watches him carefully, then sends a flurry of blows at him. He looks frantic as he tries to block them and misses one as her saber swings into his leg. He stumbles and kneels, but keeps blocking. She brought her saber high and swung down to the top of his head; as he blocked it, he found her foot in his chest as she kicked him backwards. She stood defensively as she waited for her opponent to rise.

JediKnightAL
Apr 1st, 2001, 08:08:50 PM
*i stand slowly*
*eyes locked on her, eyes have a firey glow*
*i deactivate one side of my saber*
*i raise my lightsaber above my head and jump at her as i swing it down*
*she parries it and i then jump over her and spin while slashing at her*

amichan24
Apr 1st, 2001, 08:25:51 PM
She ducked her head and rolled safely away. Quietly she closed her eyes and meditated for a moment, letting the Force assist her. Her eyes open as she senses her opponent running at her with his saber ready to strike. He swung at her chest; she blocked and pushed him, along with his saber, away from her. As he stumbled, she lashed out with a Force blast, knocking him against a wall. He fell to the floor, and she waited to see if he had anything else to try.

JediKnightAL
Apr 2nd, 2001, 04:39:03 PM
*stands up once more*
*drops lightsaber and falls to floor*

**BLACKSOUT**