PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Knight AL's Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:57:25 PM
<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1184.topic>Posted by: Obiwan2</a>

JediKnightAL
Mar 28th, 2001, 10:57:17 PM
*wonders why we came here*

JediKnightAL
Apr 1st, 2001, 10:16:02 AM
where is this dude?!

obiwan2
Apr 5th, 2001, 03:40:57 PM
Why did we come here? *sigh* Long story

I am really sorry that I have taken so long to reply, Austin. I hope you got my e-mail explaining things to you

IC-

*Obi nods as Austin explains*

I see

Austin, the Dark Side is not stronger than that of the Light. It is the quick and easy path to take...full of evil and corruption. Once you start down the Dark path, it will forever dominate your destiny and be your undoing. Trust me, Austin...I have seen it happen

**Obi pauses for a bit, seemingly drifting off into space**

As far as only having one Padawan...as you may have noticed, we have many Padawans wishing to learn the Jedi ways. And, since the Padawans outnumber the amount of Masters and Knights we have among us, we must do our best to divide our attention among several different Padawans to try and instruct them in the ways of the Jedi

I would next like to teach you Jedi meditation. This is a great asset to oneself and will help to stop any anger or Dark emotions building inside a Jedi. Also, it can help to regain strength.

**Obiwan2 sits down on the ground, sitting in an Indian style fashion and waiting for his Padawan to join him**

JediKnightAL
Apr 5th, 2001, 06:41:00 PM
*nods*
yes master
*sits likewise*

obiwan2
Apr 6th, 2001, 07:32:25 PM
*Obiwan2 nods as Austin sits and continues to go into meditation...trying to explain the process more thoroughly*

This is a very basic technique. It allows a Jedi to enter into a deep meditation that is calming and very restful.

Take a deep breath, Austin, and slowly close your eyes. Allow yourself to feel the Force all around you and seep into the depths of the Light side. If done correctly, you should feel an incredible relaxation throughout your body.

Now....you try

JediKnightAL
Apr 6th, 2001, 07:38:00 PM
*nods*
*closes eyes*
*takes a deep breathe*
*feels some-what relaxed*
*sees a red flame*
*opens eyes*
um...i don't think that was suppose to happen...
*tries once more*
*takes a deap breathe, with eyes closed*
*this time in his mind sees a face*
*it is a man, yellow hair, spikey, glowing blue-green eyes*
*he seemed familiar, and i felt relaxed*
*opens eyes*
master...is it common to see figures when doing this?

obiwan2
Apr 6th, 2001, 07:57:52 PM
Sometimes, a Jedi will see the future while doing this

JediKnightAL
Apr 6th, 2001, 10:59:25 PM
*decides not to tell his master yet, feels he does not need to know at the current time*
*nods*
*continues to meditate*