PDA

View Full Version : Dio and Sib sparring

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 05:52:37 PM
*Dio and Sib walked into the empty academy and drop their stuff onto a bench. They warm up for a little bit, and then Dio goes to change into a pair of sweatpants and a tight white t-shirt. He comes back and stretches for a moment.*

"Sib, you ready? Hand to hand."

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 05:56:06 PM
*Siblo takes his trench coat off. He puts his sunglasses on the bench. Klan sits on the floor for a minute meditating. When he stands back up he seems like he is spaced out but his reflexes are sharp.
"I am ready"
*Sib gets into a stance.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 05:58:17 PM
*Dio nods and assumes a fighting stance: the drunken boxer. He has been studying the martial art for seven years and feels confident in his abilities. Dio and Sib face off against each other, and prepare to spar.*

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:01:23 PM
*Siblo is breathing, he does not move. He concentrates on his opponent. The fighting style he has assumed is none. He fights in defense and attacks when opponent opens himself.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:05:21 PM
*Dio had seen styles like this before. Although his opponent appeared to be relaxed and zoned out, Sib was concentrating will all his will, waiting for Dio to open himself. Can't have that now, can we... time to attack.*

*Dio leaped from the floor and appeared to jump into flying sidekick, but at the last moment, he dropped from the air and delivered a powerful punch to Sib's side.*

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:07:32 PM
*Siblo doesn't budge, he stands still doesn't blink, just stares at Dio. He shows no sign of pain or any discomfort.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:12:38 PM
*Well, that was like punching sheet metal. Damned cybernetic attachments. Couldn't build muscle like a real man, eh? Well, that's ok. Good to have him as a friend rather than an enemy. Dio recoiled into his intoxicated-looking stance and studied his opponent again.*

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:15:45 PM
*Siblo continues to stare, but than smiles. The next move is very fast. He runs like a bullet tword Dio. When he gets to the man he seems to run up him, he than kicks him in the face, does a backflip and lands in his original position.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:19:41 PM
*good God this guy is weird... run straight at me, will he? Sib ran straight up Dio's frontside and his foot, though extended in a microsecond, was just timed right enough that Dio slammed his large forearm into Sib's leg and grabbed it, twisting it so that the assailant fell from midair and hit the mat hard, but recovered in a second. Damn cyborgs...*

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 06:26:25 PM
"Good move, I'm relieved that was not fighting a weekling. Maybe now is a good time to tell you that I lack the genetic design that makes up pain." Siblo smiles again at Dio than dissapears... Dio looks around seemingly confused, but than realizes his mistake. From behind Klan slide-kicks Dio knocking him on the mat, hard.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:56:12 PM
*This guy is good... but not THAT good. I've seen better. Dio quickly hops back to his stance. If he can't be hurt, well, there's always room to improve. This boy was certainly something. He was quick, agile, but not invincible. A little forethought on my part could really work to my advantage. Dio dropped again into his drunken stance and pondered a plethora of moves. He could react lightning quick to one move. Would he go for a feint? Perhaps he would react. Dio sprang onto the mat and went for a diving blow to Sib's knee. He reacted in time, bringing his arm onto Dio's shoulder, but Dio took the brunt of the blow on his back, rolled behind Sib, and did a fast sweep kick. Sib hit the mat.*

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 10:58:23 PM
When siblo hit the mat he repelled off his head, spun around in the air and kicked Dio in the face. He lands on his feat.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:07:11 PM
*Well a good kick to the schnoz is nothing to worry about. Dio wrinkles his nose a bit to relieve the buzzing sensation. Ugh, this guy was certainly a practiced fighter. He could take on one or two moves at once with brilliant skill. Could he evade a series of several dozen different combinations? Well, probably. Worth a shot? Maybe. Dio launched into a fury of spinning punches and kicks that was nearly blinding. Sib, of course, parried in turn, and Dio could see a counterattack on the rise. It was going to be a monumental punch combination... Yup, just as I thought. Good thing there was a wall nearby. Dio let himself be punched into the wall. Yeah, it hurt, but it was necessary. He bounced off of the wall, looking quite inebriated. He then, without warning, jumped into the air and brought his elbow into the side of Sib's hea. Not hard, but heavy enough to provide a little ringing...

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:11:31 PM
Siblo finally drops to the ground. His head hangs on his kneel. Feels like Dio hit something in his brain. Than Siblo whispers "Mind before matter. Mind before matter." He than looks up at his opponent. He springs and flips when he flips his feet make contact with Dio's chin sending him in the air than to the mat. Once again Siblo lands on his feet.

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:13:05 PM
"Ouchies. That was nice. But anyway..." *said Dio, hopping onto his feet.* "I think we both know that we're good. Let's just quit now before we really hurt each other."

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:14:26 PM
Siblo says nothing. He stands out of his fighting stance and gives a short bow. "I'm impressed"

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:15:54 PM
*Dio shakes Sib's hand.* "You too."

Siblo Klan
Apr 8th, 2001, 11:17:08 PM
"Good fight. but.." looks at chronometer. " I gotta bolt. I'll see you later." than siblo runs out of the acadamy.

Gaven13
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:29:45 PM
*Walks in* "Hey Dio, Want to Spar?"

Dio Blackmoon
Apr 9th, 2001, 05:14:55 PM
"You again? Fine, let's go."