PDA

View Full Version : Derek and Myrtle, your training begins.

Jace Darklighter
Mar 31st, 2001, 12:18:32 AM
The Jedi waited patiently for his two new Padawans to arrive. Other Jedi students could be seen off in the distance, sharpening and developing their skills, both in combat and in the Force. The jungles of Yavin 4 thrived with numerous beasts and animals, collaborating together to form a symphony of wildlife dialogue. Removing his cloak and tossing it aside, he rested against one of the jungle trees as he contemplated on the Jedi code.

Myrtle Daine
Mar 31st, 2001, 12:53:07 AM
Myrtle walked into the academy awaiting the begining of her training

Derek Forge
Mar 31st, 2001, 01:06:09 AM
This is where it all begins. Training. Where a normal person can be turned into a Jedi. It can be hard, it can be easy. Derek knew that becoming a true Jedi wouldn't be easy, but he was willing to do whatever it takes. He stayed close to his companion, Myrtle, as they walked into the academy. The wind picked up, blowing his loose shirt slighty, aswell as the fringe of his hair. Looking around, Derek searched for his new master, the Jedi Knight Jace Darklighter. He saw many padawans practising, trying to sharpen and learn new skills. Finally, Derek spotted Jace over near a tree. Putting his hand on Myrtle's shoulder, he stopped her, and pointed over to their new master. Both of them made their way over to Jace. Bowing at the same time, Myrtle and Derek looked at Jace.

“We are ready..”

Krell Solusar
Mar 31st, 2001, 01:08:11 AM
*The Jedi Padawan, legs crossed beneath him, hands planted on his kneecaps, contorts his face in deep concerntration, his eyebrows kissing one another. Throwing up his hands, his snorts intolerantly.*

*Murmering, angrily:*
"This is a waste of my time... meditation and spoonbending. This isn't the Jedi way."

*The Jedi student spots his Master and rises, bowing deeply.*

"Master Darklighter, I am ready to begin my training."

Jace Darklighter
Mar 31st, 2001, 01:45:21 AM
He welcomed them with a friendly smile, while pushing off from the tree and stepping over to stand before his Padawans.

"Greetings, my students."

Jace swiveled on his heel to face Krell, displaying an understanding smile. "Meditation is a Jedi's best tool, Krell. It helps a Jedi to stay at peace and reside with confidence in his actions. Eagerness can be a good thing, but knowing when to display patience is a virtue, which many try desperately to grasp hold of. Apply this concept, and you will be well on your way to becoming a Jedi."

He lifted his right hand and rested it upon Krell's shoulder, while motioned his head towards the distant fields.

"Meet me at the east side of the Jedi Temple, and I will further your training."

Turning to face Derek and Myrtle, he begun with a few questions.

"Before we begin, please tell me about yourself. What has brought you here? And, most importantly, can you recall any past experiences where you have felt the Force?"

Derek Forge
Apr 1st, 2001, 07:05:18 AM
“I came here to, obviously, become a Jedi. I want to learn the ways of the force, so I can keep this galaxy free from anything that would harm it. With the force as my ally, I can help people in need.”

Derek thought to himself: He shall see.. A small grin came to the edge of his lips, as he nodded to Jace.

“Atleast, I believe so. Me and Myrtle have a small .. link, you could call it, between our minds. We can tell each other things without speaking.”

Jace Darklighter
Apr 2nd, 2001, 11:58:09 PM
Jace nodded.

"I see. This is, indeed, a special trait. With the support from one another, I am sure you will be able to accomplish great deeds."

He looked from Derek, to Myrtle.

"One of the first steps in becoming a Jedi is to read up on your history. Learn from the Jedi Masters of old. You can do this best by going to the Holocron library and asking them any concerns, which you may have. The power of knowledge can be great and will always be to your advantage. Now, I want you two to follow me."

The three made their way to a small clearing of wondrous flowers. The wind swayed gently against the grass and vegetation. The Jedi Knight motioned his hand for them to sit.

"I want you to reach out with the Force and try to touch the life around you, via the Force. Let it flow through your soul and heart and concentrate on how you feel. Once you established the link, tell me your feelings."

Derek Forge
Apr 10th, 2001, 04:40:54 AM
OOC: Sorry that I haven't posted in quite awhile. I've been waiting for Myrtle to post. I'll bug her until she posts, mm'kay? :)