PDA

View Full Version : BASIC FORCE MOVES CLASS: For Unassigned Padawans

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:24:41 PM
<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1222.topic>Posted By: Jedi Knight Leia Solo

Seigfried Deus
Mar 27th, 2001, 01:02:17 PM
Arrives at the training class, ready to begin learning some basic force techniques before he begins his true training. He gives a small bow.

Greetings, Master Solo..

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 31st, 2001, 02:47:25 AM
**Nods and acknowledges the new student**

Please join Siegfried.

What I would like to teach you next is the Force Push

This basic force move is one that is used quite often and does come quite handy.

Think of it as an extension of you hand, or your arm if you will. What you are doing if pushing someone, some droid, some sith out of your way using the force..but NEVER coming into any physical contact with them while doing so. Your hand NEVER touches them.

Force Push: concentrate, call upon the force, this time to your biceps, shoulders, arms then into your hands, fell the strength of the force, visualize pushing this person or say sith as hard as you can. When you are ready..you release this force energy by motioning your hand towards that being. The force then directs this energy towards the being..sending it flying backwards. Let me give you a demostration.

**Leia walked over to Cadet and asked her to help out with the lesson. Cadet obliged**

**Cadet started running towards Leia. The Jedi Master brought up her left arm forward and extending her hand and motioned for a force push, sending Cadet flying backwards several meters crashing into the training room wall behind her**

**Leia helped Cadet up and turned to the class**

You see how this is done. Please try to do so yourself with one another if you like.

Anakis Moreven
Mar 31st, 2001, 09:12:39 AM
There ya go jedit. Force push. I knew you couldn't wait to try it. Here it is.

Jedi Cadet
Apr 3rd, 2001, 11:49:54 AM
::Cadet looks at Anakis and force pushs him over onto the ground.:: :lol:

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 3rd, 2001, 08:10:46 PM
Xan made his way over to the classroom and sat quietly,giving a nod to all presant,not wanting to disrupt the lessons being given. He watched on,absorbing the teachings.

Jedi Cadet
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:12:08 AM
OOC: um Xan we are out side.
IC:

::Cadet watches one of the new padawans come in while still messing around with Anakis. She nods to him and force pushes anakis over agian who is trying to get up::

"No ya dont. oops sorry leia." Cadet says.

Xan Mai Tso
Apr 4th, 2001, 01:36:24 AM
OOC: Sorry about that.

IC:

Xan nodded back as he looked on intently and made note of what was being done.

Master Yurza
Apr 5th, 2001, 12:44:48 PM
**walks over to Jedit and uses the force push on her**:lol:

sorry just wanted to see if i could do it

Jedi Cadet
Apr 5th, 2001, 01:02:45 PM
OOC: hm I always thought Jedit was a guy.

Master Yurza
Apr 6th, 2001, 12:56:15 PM
OOC: sorry i didn't mean to it was a typo.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 9th, 2001, 06:31:38 AM
*Jedit opens his eyes to see Anakis and Warren standing over him. Anakis helps Jedit get to his feet.*

"C'mon, buddy. I was promoted, and Warren's gonna let me train you. Now, let's go train."

*Jedit waves bye to Cadet and Leia and leaves with his new master*

Jedit Quarv
Apr 10th, 2001, 02:22:59 PM
"Yes I'm a man and yes I am avalable"

Master Yurza
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:21:10 PM
**goes about practicing his force moves**

this i very exhilerating.