PDA

View Full Version : Fae's Training Begins

Warren Azalin
Apr 7th, 2001, 05:23:10 AM
:: Walking out into the open air of the Training Grounds the Jedi silently waited for one of his newer padawans to arrive ::

Shadow LeFae
Apr 7th, 2001, 06:13:39 PM
:: walks up to begin training with her new master. ::

Warren Azalin
Apr 7th, 2001, 06:58:35 PM
:: Nodding slightly to Fae he began slowly circling around her ::

"Welcome Fae, I see you are eager to begin training correct. Well before we start tell me a little bout yourself."

Shadow LeFae
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:00:14 AM
"What do you desire to know master?"

Warren Azalin
Apr 8th, 2001, 01:16:35 AM
"Anything that you believe might prove useful would help."

Shadow LeFae
Apr 8th, 2001, 03:49:04 PM
I can Teleport...
:: Mently picks up his lightsaber and places it in her hand. then returns it to his belt. ::
telepath
{like this}
and heal people.
(see the last few replys to this topic: pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm...=19.topic) (http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm6.showMessage?topicID=19.topic))

Shadow LeFae
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:40:07 PM
"do you require more information?"

Warren Azalin
Apr 11th, 2001, 09:48:30 PM
"That will do for now Fae, now follow me."

:: Slowly the jedi walked off into the forest hoping she would follow ::

Shadow LeFae
Apr 13th, 2001, 05:06:58 PM
and soon catches up to him and slowly floats behind him, so as not to disturb the wonderful peace of the forest.

Warren Azalin
Apr 13th, 2001, 05:20:36 PM
:: Leading Fae into a small clearing in the woods the Jedi sat down on a large log as he motioned his padawan over to him ::

"Fae do you know how to use the force ? How to call upon it at will ?"

Shadow LeFae
Apr 13th, 2001, 07:27:55 PM
"no. i know nothing of the force. i know nothing except that this is my destiny."
"why? you might ask. why would i come here then? the answer is simple. in Utopia, everyone has a coming of age ceremony when they reach the age of 13 years. within the week before the ceremony, everyone has a dream. this dream tells them where they come from, who the are, and what they will be. mine fortold of a place where many come to be trained in the 'light and truth'. The Force. it also fortold of me becoome the person who brings our world into the eyes of the universe. so, therefore, i'm here to acheive my destiny. i know nothing. i have only my training as a future Queen. yet, now, that will never happen. the things you saw before, were merely a part of my training and can be used by anyone in my kingdom. i just happened to have the best teachers possible."