PDA

View Full Version : Master Yurza, Your training begins.

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 13th, 2001, 12:58:28 AM
Kaine walked into the training grounds, his cloak blowing in the wind behind him. It was a warm day, and a great day to start training his new padawan, Master Yurza. The Jedi Knight walked over to a calm river, and sat down on a large rock. He went into a small state of meditation, while he waited for his padawan.

Master Yurza
Apr 13th, 2001, 10:31:52 AM
**Yurza walks into the training grounds and looks for his new master. As he spies him sitting. He takes a deep breath and walks over to where his master is sitting by a river and patiently waits for his masters to come out of his meditation. While he waits for a while his master slowly comes out of his trance and stands up to greet his new padawan. Yurza bows before his Jedi Master and egearly waits for his traing to begin**

What is the first step Master?

Kaine Darklighter
Apr 14th, 2001, 12:02:36 PM
Kaine simply smiled at Yurza.

“You may call me Kaine, If you'd like.”

Kaine turned and faced the river, looking like he was actually studying it.

“Before we begin, I would like to ask some questions.. The first one is, What brought you to the Jedi?”

OOC EDIT ~ TTT.

Master Yurza
Apr 16th, 2001, 12:17:05 PM
Very well Kaine.

**Yurza looks off into the sky ashamed of his answer that he will tell his new master.

Well to tell the truth I have a freind that was a Jedi padawan before I even considered becoming one but as I watched him he grew in strength and he is still growing. I joined becasue I thought that I could be as strong as him but now i see what he was working towards, the bringing of balance to the Force and I feel that i should contribute to the Jedi cause. So basically I join to become strong but now I am here to help bring balance.