PDA

View Full Version : Returns to the Training Grounds By: Tamrak

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 02:12:41 PM
<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1248.topic>Posted by: Tamrak Baroque</a>

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 3rd, 2001, 07:59:51 PM
Then you will have to shoot me. I killed another sentient being once. It devistated me to the point where I almost took my own life. I will not risk killing another.

::Tamrak looked his master in the eyes, and with the force moved the stone slab from above her, placing it on the ground at her feet.::

If you are displeased by my decision I can respect that, I went against your orders, but I will not go against my morals.

TTT

TUJK
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:42:11 PM
Your morals are fine.

*she looked at him, smirking slightly*

Your perception is not.

*her foot lashed out, kicking the large "rock", sending it skidding across the floor to stop infront of Tamarak*

Sometimes you need to put blind trust in others around you... now, lift up the rock...

by hand.

*the rock, dispite it's natural appearance, was a piece of light foam*

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 13th, 2001, 09:07:39 PM
::Tamrak's eyes dropped as the foam slid across the floor, he had, as some would say "goofed", and he knew it. Shaking his head at himself he reached down and picked up the light foam.::

I understand.

::He couldn't think of anything else to say, he just kept his head bowed and cursed himself.::

TUJK
Apr 14th, 2001, 11:11:59 AM
*she chuckled softly*

Don't worry too much about it... haven't met anyone yet that has caught onto that trick the first time.

But it does come with a lesson.

What a person sees with their eyes is not always the truth... appearances can easily be altered. If you're unsure, examine things with the force... feel them.

The force doesn't lie, and apearances can be deceaving.

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 17th, 2001, 03:28:02 PM
Very well.

Do you wish to continue?

TUJK
Apr 21st, 2001, 05:14:09 PM
Of course. . Is there anything in particular you wish to learn?

Tamrak Baroque
Apr 22nd, 2001, 02:13:38 PM
My weakest attribute is my prowess in the force, perhaps you could instruct me in some of the basic moves? My knowledge of physical fighting is the highest attribute, though it is still a little rusty from lack of use.