PDA

View Full Version : Jedi Enahs Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Mar 23rd, 2001, 01:51:02 PM
<a href=http://pub1.ezboard.com/fthejediloungejeditrainingandrecruitment.showMessa ge?topicID=1236.topic>Posted by: Hart Kenobi</a>

Hart Kenobi
Mar 25th, 2001, 11:33:23 PM
Checking in.

Jedi Enahs
Apr 6th, 2001, 09:45:39 PM
Hi

Hart Kenobi
Apr 7th, 2001, 02:05:22 PM
now where were we?

Jedi Enahs
Apr 9th, 2001, 04:53:04 PM
Don't look at me.

Anakis Moreven
Apr 10th, 2001, 06:38:50 AM
*looks at enahs*

Hart Kenobi
Apr 11th, 2001, 03:52:58 PM
Have we covered telekinesis?

Jedi Enahs
Apr 12th, 2001, 09:14:00 PM
I don't think so.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 13th, 2001, 12:02:30 AM
Okay, let's continue with a little mind exercise with rocks. Moving them telekinetically actually opens up a much wider range of skills such as mind control. If you learn to physically manipulate one thing, manipulating another thing delicately through the brain will naturally come next.
There are 6 stones by my feet. I want you to do whatever you want with them, perhaps make designs or whatnot in the air. Feel free to use your imagination. Just concentrate on moving their inner Force.

Jedi Enahs
Apr 13th, 2001, 01:03:07 PM
Enahs reaches out with the force and feels the rocks inner force and concentrates on just one rock tring to lift it he succedes with getting it up in the air. Whiel keeping it up in the air Enahs reaches out with the force and focues on the 5 remaing rocks and tries to lift them all up at once gets 3 of the up but the other 2 fall. He then trys again and this time gets them all up in the air. He tries to make the move in a circle and the makes a smiley face in the air and keeps them floating there.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 14th, 2001, 03:07:34 PM
The circular motion is always a sign of self-protection. They represent protective bubbles that people set up to defend themselves emotionally or physically. So there has been at least some disappointment in your life.
The smiley face tells me that you're a sensitive and friendly guy-- for the obvious reasons. :)
Now the struggle to keep it up tells me of both your intensity and drive to achieve, but also a sense of doubt that you want to overcome.

About right? :)

IC:
Very nice. *nods towards Enahs.* Now pick up that... *points to a very large boulder the size of an elephant.*

Jedi Enahs
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:12:35 AM
Enahs reaches out with the foce studying the boulder from every angle. He then tries to lift it and manges to get it a few feet off the ground but it falls to the ground. He then tries again this time from a different angle and this time gets it higher then his head but he then drops it from tirednss.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:48:21 PM
Did you find this one more difficult? Why?

OOC: How about starting some duels/challenges or answering some at the battleground? This is basically busy work. that's where teh action is. Whenever you feel prepared, start one. And then just provide a link here.

Jedi Enahs
Apr 19th, 2001, 04:19:09 PM
Well it wasn't much harder by the strain from the other six was just to much.

Hart Kenobi
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:44:43 AM
There is no difference between them. It shouldn't make you tired or expend energy. Sith expend energy because they use a more physical means to perform their duties. Jedi strength comes from teh environment around us. You're absorbing their energy and using it. Remember, a Jedi's power supply is infinite, though the peaks and highs are usually lower than the average sith's, though they cannot sustain it. Jedi can sustain the state of using the Force as long as they can let go and give themselves to the Force.

Jedi Enahs
Apr 22nd, 2001, 05:02:30 PM
Oh.