PDA

View Full Version : :a padawan enters hoping for a spar:

Master Yurza
Apr 20th, 2001, 12:15:18 PM
:Yurza steps into the training hall and waits for someone to spar with. As he waits he practices the few force move that he wa taught. After practicing he goes into a meditation:

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:07:35 PM
Teka silently walks through the academy doors. He notices Yurza in a trance-like state. He could tell what the Jedi was looking for.

"I will give you a spar Yurza".

Master Yurza
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:29:22 PM
:Sensing another near Yurza comes out of his trance and stands:
"Very well then let us spar"

:Yurza takes out his LS and stands in a defensive stance:

OOC: i am not sure if i can keep posting for long cause my comp is messed up but i willl be able to poste in about an hour if i don't post again.

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 20th, 2001, 01:58:49 PM
OOC: It's ok I'll be on for a few more hours yet :)

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:09:56 PM
OOC: just wanted to test my new sig. It was made by warren - cool eh? hehe

Master Yurza
Apr 20th, 2001, 05:23:24 PM
:Yurza steps forward with his LS as he studies his opponent. While looking at Kenobi Yurza turns on his elegant blue lightsaber and without any warning he slashes at Kenobi, who blocks the blow easily and then he kicks Yurza in the gut:

Nice Shot

OOC: Nice sig wish i could get mine made like that

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 21st, 2001, 08:37:43 AM
OOC: It's a mistake i made also but try not to do moves for the other character :)

Master Yurza
Apr 21st, 2001, 03:30:05 PM
:Yurza lands on the ground and waits there for a few mins while hold ing his gut. As he waits there watching Kenobi he gathers energy and without warning he jumps in the air and fakes a slice across the face and then lands and sweeps Kenobi's feet from under him:

OOC:no problem

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 21st, 2001, 05:25:09 PM
*This time it is Teka who falls with a 'thud'. Quickly he rools out of the way so as to miss contact with anything he didn't sense.*

Master Yurza
Apr 22nd, 2001, 11:08:08 AM
OOC: naw it isn't cheating

IC:
Yurza falls to one knee then jumps back up in a defensive postion and get a little distance between him and Kenobi. After getting his distance he quickly checks out his back to make sure eevrything is in working condition before going for another attack.

"My master was Kaine but he is now Sith so I have no master. I am training on my own for right now."

Yurza uses the Force to increase is speed and then he attacks and him and Kenobi go back into the lightsaber fighting. Yurza quickly jumps back and kicks Kenobi's lightsaber hand.

Jedi Teka Kenobi
Apr 22nd, 2001, 12:40:15 PM
*Even though Teka saw the kick coming he let go of his sabre hilt, and it flew into the air behind him. He backfliped, landed in a crouching position, let the hilt drop down to him, and caught it. Rolling foward Teka unleashed another number of strikes and was confronted with Yurza doing the same.*

"Really. Intersting."

*Teka lent back avoiding a sabre-swipe adn got low coming up with a vertical strike...*

Master Yurza
Apr 22nd, 2001, 08:18:12 PM
Yurza sees the slash coming at him but instead of backing up to avoid it he instead steps forward and uses the momentum of Kenobi's hand and flips over him and lands behind him breathing hard.

"Almost had me there...."

Yurza then runs towards Kenobi and again they start to slash and thrust at each other but Kenobi can see the faitge starting to set in on the newer padawan...........

OOC:I like your sig and i was wondering where you got it made at or did you make it yourself?

Teka Kenobi
Apr 24th, 2001, 02:57:15 AM
OOC: it's by waren azalin, i'll reply to the IC later

Teka Kenobi
Apr 24th, 2001, 11:57:48 AM
*Quickly turning he again gets into a defensive position and begins to speak.*

Master Yurza
Apr 24th, 2001, 12:25:18 PM
:Yurza shakes his leg a little because he can still feel how hard he hit Kenobi Taking up his saber again slashes at Kenobi's lower abdomen which he blocks with ease and then without hesitation Yurza jumps in the air and then lands behind Kenobi and sweeps at his legs and Kenobi jumps and when both of then get back on thier feet they both go into defensive positions:

(Breathing hard) "This is getting inte

Teka Kenobi
Apr 25th, 2001, 02:01:58 PM
OOC: I can imagine what you said so i'll continue...

Master Yurza
Apr 25th, 2001, 05:03:02 PM
**Yurza stands up shakily knowing he can't take any more he bows to Kenobi as a sign of honor and invites him back to the B&G for a cold drink**

"Thank you for the spar. Come on over to the B&G later and have a drink on me."

Teka Kenobi
Apr 26th, 2001, 03:05:12 AM
*Teka responds with a bow of his own*