PDA

View Full Version : Darth Turbogeek, do you fancy a spar?

Sage Hazzard
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:20:27 AM
Sage stood in the open medows of the training ground. This area of the compound was devoid of trees for miles on end. Sage waited for Darth Turbogeek. Even if the aged Jedi Master was one with the Force, it made him all the more powerful. Sage, the younger of the two Masters had asked the man if he would like to spar. He had done so in a HoloMessage forwarded to the ghost's place of residence.

OOC - I understand if you don't have the time, or flat out do not want to. But I have relised, if I am not mistaken, that we have never sparred. I wish, and have wished, to do so. I feel it would be a valuble experiance.

Dan Skywalker
Apr 30th, 2001, 02:02:15 PM
â Making his way to the beautiful training grounds, he sees Sage Hazzard. Knowing that he is probably waiting for someone, asks a question of faith, and the Force.â

Are you waiting for someone? If you aren't, then why are you here?

â Knowing part of the answer, he hesitates to ask anymore. Tremballing with a blaster at his side and a Togorian Scimitar on the other, he calls a large rock and sits on it, properly. Waiting for an answer, he sits, terrified.â

Sage Hazzard
Apr 30th, 2001, 03:15:59 PM
The Jedi did not turn, he spoke without sight.

"I am waiting for a friend and fellow Jedi."

Dan Skywalker
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:11:34 PM
â Commonly known to Jedi, walking away would be a good idea, but he dosen't give up.â

Can you answer me this question?

â Moves his eyes, seeing the tremballing Jedi for the first time.â

Are you a Jedi Master?

â Sage Hazzard doesn't move.â

If you are, can you train me?

â Watching his body movements, the Padawan, known as Dan Skywalker, stands. He now has little to no more fear in Sage Hazzard, but always on the verge of explosion, he gets tempered.â

Sage Hazzard
May 1st, 2001, 12:15:29 AM
Sage smiled.

"Yes." he said as he nodded. "I am a Master."

The Jedi looked the man up and down. He nodded again.

"I will take you as a Padawan if you so wish. But I must have the Council's approval first and you must wait for their decision also. Is this understood?"