PDA

View Full Version : Alpha walks in. "I need help..."

Satine Capashen
Apr 29th, 2001, 10:10:26 PM
Alpha walks into the room, carrying enough weapons for a seige or a small war.

"I need help. Recently, Graem D Snowbringer was taken captive as a traitor to the TSO. I am going to try and rescue her, but I thought it would be slightly easier if I had some backup. Any who would like to help me out on this would be welcome. If not, I'll do this myself. Either way, understand that I am doing this."

Nash Stolar
Apr 29th, 2001, 11:32:15 PM
do you know exactaly where she is?

Graem D Snowbringer
Apr 30th, 2001, 04:27:08 AM
ooc: I really should stay up at night and post(I miss EVERYTHING), but my parents and studies dictate otherwise and my parents aren't going to move Stateside anytime soon.
Alpha, I've just sent you a private message and btw you are completely insane if you seriously intent to storm TSO HQ and anyway I might get help from elsewhere....Graem ain't completely braindead(ermmm yeah she is as she got captured by Roul, which is sorta embarrassing) but she wouldn't want you coming anywhere near her....so stay clear

Satine Capashen
Apr 30th, 2001, 08:16:17 AM
"She's at TSO base, I think...But if you have any ideas other than a direct assault, I will listen."

{OOC:Sometimes Insane works...others it gets your head sliced off...Either way you get a reaction! :) Anyways, TSO would probably slaughter me so I might wanna find a new idea...}

Nash Stolar
Apr 30th, 2001, 10:20:39 AM
"Try and find a back door..?"

Graem D Snowbringer
Apr 30th, 2001, 02:12:57 PM
ooc: They'd sense you coming lightyears away, you being Jedi and all.
Alpha, hold on, I need to see what developes now that Jeseth is in the thread.
And thanks, it's looking better now

Satine Capashen
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:39:29 PM
{OOC: Jesseth? He'd sense me right off, and he'd be the one to kil me then...

You're welcome my friend}

" Does TSO even have a back door?"

Nash Stolar
Apr 30th, 2001, 05:50:53 PM
"If not....make one"

Satine Capashen
Apr 30th, 2001, 06:12:37 PM
"How? I only have a small fleet of Omega class fighters and my ship, Tolaria"

Nash Stolar
Apr 30th, 2001, 06:15:35 PM
Or you can try espionage type approach

Satine Capashen
Apr 30th, 2001, 06:29:05 PM
Shakes his head.

"If I'm right, they'll be able to sense me right off..."

Nash Stolar
Apr 30th, 2001, 07:16:44 PM
"well do you have any plans?"

Graem D Snowbringer
May 1st, 2001, 05:26:18 AM
ooc: Heck I hate doing this ooc but seeing's as Graem's at TSO HQ this'll have to do.

Alpha, you know it's futile, more so now that Jeseth is on the scene, you might want to read my thread at the Tribunal of Insanity at TBH to see what's been happening over there(you won't like some of the posts but Graem wouldn't kill you)
Hopefully Graem will get out of this one alive but I'll just have to see if Jeseth can get her out of this one but she'd join TBH if she does get out of TSO alive.