PDA

View Full Version : Master Markis arrives at the Jedi Academy

Jedi Master Markis Cailis
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:32:59 PM
Jedi Master Markis Jordal Cailis arrives at the Jedi Academy, stepping off a transport, thanking the captain, and watching the transport take off.

He takes a big breath of the local air, and relaxes a bit. He has just returned from the far reaches of space, and has not relaxed for some time.

Markis is clothed in the soft, light and dark brown tones of the Jedi robes he has returned to wearing.(usually wore a black trenchcoat). He is tall with golden brown hair and ice blue eyes. He is strong in body, mind, and the Force. He is a wise man, and his features tell nothing of his age or knowledge. He speaks to himself:

"It has been too long since I have been around my fellow jedi. I feel I have been forgotten."

He stops, to think for a moment.

"I shall not let this stop me from returning to a normal life amongst the other jedi."

Master Markis continues walking, taking in the surroundings. He smiles, feeling the peace around him...

Jedi Master Markis Cailis
May 2nd, 2001, 01:22:03 AM
Master Markis wonders why there is no one outside....He looks around for any other Jedi who might be wandering...

<OOC: I am a talkcity SW RPer. I also do forums. Just a little info if it helps. email is Jedi-Master-Markis@coruscant.net. I am interested in joining this>

JediBeldarine
May 2nd, 2001, 01:26:41 AM
OOC: Hey man.. just letting you know.. if you wanted to join, make a post at the recruitment center.. you'll need to have a knight take you as a padawan first.. and then ya can move up :) .. Normally many people don't check this forum unless they're training people/getting trained.. or sparring.. so that's probably why you haven't received a reply. Just go to the RC and make a post asking to join.. and the Council will assign you a master shortly :)

Good Luck :)