PDA

View Full Version : ::Chaos starts to train::

Chaos Alexander
Apr 16th, 2001, 09:59:43 PM
::Hanging from a tree the younge Jedi does his warm-ups and jumps down. Landing gracefully the Jedi starts he morning run. 10 great miles non-stop. Breathing deep he takes off in search of his master.::

Warren Azalin
Apr 16th, 2001, 10:54:30 PM
:: The morning sun beat down upon the Jedi Knight as he sat in meditation, slowly he sensed the Force around him as he embraced it. He could feel all around him with the force, from the chirping birds, to the animals in the woods, he could hear and feel them all. instantaneously he felt a certain presence heading towards him, one strong in the Force. That presence was his newest padawan Chaos, the son of his friend verse. Slowly he rose to his feet as he walked towards Chaos ::

"So it begins."

:: Walking towards him slowly he nodded to Chaos and motioned for him to have a seat ::

"Welcome Chaos, I am sure you are eager to begin your training. Before we begin though I would like to know what you know of the Force so far."

Chaos Alexander
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:04:35 PM
"I can increase my strength and speed. I can also move small things. Th elast is I can sence things witht hte Force and do mind tricks. The mind tricks is a family trait."

Warren Azalin
May 1st, 2001, 05:56:06 PM
"Very Good Chaos, now I would like to ask you a few questions. The First two being what means the Force to you and why have you come to the Greater Jedi Order ?"

Chaos Alexander
May 2nd, 2001, 09:09:04 PM
The Force to me is a missing part of me. A partner. I came here because this is all I have left in life, and I feel the Force is calling me here. Fate ties us all together, and who wants to question fate?