PDA

View Full Version : Knight vs Master

Darth Turbogeek
May 2nd, 2001, 11:43:04 PM
:: DT waits for Hart, quietly seated in the corner of the darkened Training area, late on a rainy evening. The place is quiet::

Hart Kenobi
May 2nd, 2001, 11:51:16 PM
::A robed figure quietly approached the agreed upon location, his boots becoming heavier from the damp soil.

As the Jedi took his final step before the master, he removed his hood, the raindrops now violently attacking his face and running down his cheeks like tears.::

"Greetings master..."

Darth Turbogeek
May 3rd, 2001, 12:01:29 AM
:: From the shadows, the Master spoke::

"I'm curious as to you ability, Jedi Knight Hart. I have seen and heard much good about you"

With that, a large ball of mud is flung via the Force at Hart's face

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 3rd, 2001, 12:07:41 AM
::Walks by...see's the spar begin and thinks::

Hmm...DT is already slinging the mud around. Playing dirty already

OOC: Sorry..I could not resist. ;) I won't interupt again

Hart Kenobi
May 3rd, 2001, 12:08:35 AM
::Quickly, as if by reflex, Hart whips his cloak off with his left hand and launched it straight forward, it meeting the mudball mid-air, slapping together with a large crack before falling to the ground right in front of him.::

"I suspect much of those good things are undeserved," Hart replied gravely as he wiped a stray mudpebble from his brow.

::From the ground, his robe danced up like a hypnotized cobra and shot towards DT.

It stopped right in front of him. And it shook like a dog after a bath, spraying earth in every direction.::

Darth Turbogeek
May 3rd, 2001, 12:15:16 AM
:: He already turned his face away, but felt the mud and water shaken over him, mixing with the rainwater already coursing down his cloak.

From his hip, the kightsabre came forth, slashing the cloak as it came on and setting fire to the pieces. Turbogeek pointed and sent the now flaming clothes right back in a ball at their owner::

Hart Kenobi
May 3rd, 2001, 12:24:55 AM
::A loose stick jumped from the ground into Hart's hand as he dodged the missiled fireball and let the robe wrap around the fallen branch.

Hart let out a sigh of relief... until the stick he was holding caught on fire as well.::

"OH &@$%!!"

::Hart quickly drops the branch and examines his hand. A small burn but nothing that some Force-healing couldn't help.

Hart glanced up and returned his gaze to the apparition of the Jedi Master. He looked up at the tree right on top of him...... an *insert SW nut type* tree. With a smile, he moves his fingers slightly as a small *nut* shakes loose and falls, hitting DT on the head with a small plop. Perhaps it was only small consolation to Hart's hand, but he'll take what he can get.::

Darth Turbogeek
May 3rd, 2001, 10:50:52 PM
:: DT looked up just after the nut hits his head. a look of pure confusion on his face. One nut? This spar wasn't going in the way he expected, not at all. In fact, he was feeling a bit like he had been ambushed. The fact was he was not knowing how Hart fought and was now clearly in unchartered waters.

Stepping forward, he rapidly assesed the area and assesed Hart. Allright. So he was unconventional? Good. Two could play that game. DT reached out in the Force as he stepped forward, imagining what he wanted to do.

Hart felt the tugging on his underclothes and suddenly pull hard upward in a Wedgy::

Hart Kenobi
May 3rd, 2001, 11:06:03 PM
::Hart grunted as his clothes shifted into a more "uncomfortable" position. But not wanting to give DT the satisfaction of seeing him in pain, Hart merely stood stone-faced, biting his tongue inside.
Slowly, he began to use the opportunity to walk towards DT, so that step-by-step, he would readjust his pants in a more secretive manner.::

"I see this will be an interesting day."

::Hart creates a Force-plank in front of him. Quickly, he jumps onto it and uses it as a diving board, propelling himself in DT's direction.
Hart's lightsaber ignites and flies into his hand.::

::Behind them, an area of rain drops stray from their normal path, as if being funneled into one stream with the Force. Slowly, but surely, the fire on Hart's robe is quietly extinguished with precision until only a small cloud of smoke arised from it's blackened remnants. It arose again, ready...::