PDA

View Full Version : Kiranna Organa's Training.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 18th, 2001, 12:44:00 AM
I stride into a secluded training room in anticipation of Kiranna Organa, my new Padawan.

Kiranna Organa
Apr 18th, 2001, 01:43:17 PM
*Kiranna quietly enters the training area and bows to her new master.*

I am reporting as requested Master.

*She watches her master intently, preparing herself mentally and physically for what is to come ahead.*

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 18th, 2001, 06:22:08 PM
"Greetings Kiranna Organa, I am Ryla Relvinian, Jedi Knight of the Greater Jedi Order. Before we start any training, I think it would be best for us to get to know each other a bit better.

"First, let my tell you a bit about myself. I was born on Ryloth, the only daughter of a Twi’lek slave and an unknown (at least to me) senator. I was sent to a boarding school at age 7 when my mother passed on. I lived and worked at the boarding school ‘till age 16, when I left for Coruscant. I worked as a bartender and later a stripper for three years until I became a Jedi. I was trained to knight by Jedi Knight Leia Solo.

"Now, I’d like you to answer a few questions:

1. What is your history?
2. What have you studied already?
3. Do you have any special Force abilities, such as healing, mind tricks, or anything else?
4. What is the Force to you?

Take your time answering. :]

Kiranna Organa
Apr 19th, 2001, 12:32:05 PM
My history is a bit . . . odd. I am a clone of Chief of State Organa Solo. My creators thought, as many do, that Leia is the only one who can truly run the New Republic, and if anything should happen to her unexpectidly, it would be quite a tragedy.

I was created on a small planet in the remote Anoat system. Like most clones, I origionally thought that I was Leia, but while I studied with a variety of Jedi artifacts left on this remote planet, I found out my origion and chose to become a different person.

In my possession was a Jedi Holocron created by a Jedi of the Old Republic, Kiranna Qel-Dorra. She was much like a master to me, so I took her name as my own to honor her memory.

I soon decided to follow my own path in the Force and left the Anoat system to find ways to further my own Jedi training. I came upon the Jedi Academy, where I was taught briefly by a master with many of my own beliefs. He brought to me the meaning of the Jedi Code and basic meditation techniques.

Soon after my master seemingly abandoned me, the Academy changed its method and brought groups of Jedi together to learn the ways of the Force. Most of my teaching is the philosophy and meaning of the Force.

I know many different Force abilities, but I specialize in healing of myself and others, although I do not yet have enough control to stimulate strength or stamina, and I cannot heal serious wounds in myself.

To me, the Force is a teacher. I use it to gain knowledge, and it has taught me very much. In my years of training, I have become in tune with the Force, I can hear what it tells me, and of anything, I am more in tune to the Unifying Force, but am trying to listen to what the Living Force tells me.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 21st, 2001, 01:36:33 AM
I smile at the eagerness of the young woman before me. "Good, I see we have many similarities in our concept of the Force. Each teacher instructs differently; some for combat, some for tacitcal, some for knowledge. I would be curious to find what your area of focus is on."

Kiranna Organa
Apr 21st, 2001, 03:16:43 PM
*Kiranna considers for a moment before giving her response*

I would like focus both on the mental and the physical sides of the Force, if I may.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 21st, 2001, 05:34:00 PM
So, you'd like to do more fighting? You mentioned before about your Force-healing abilities. Would you like to work on that as well?

Kiranna Organa
Apr 22nd, 2001, 05:48:15 PM
I would.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 23rd, 2001, 01:39:38 AM
Good, I think I can help you with that. Healing is a rare and valluable skill to have. Many can fight, but healers are allways appreciated.

I don't think I have to go into this since you have had previous training, but the life of a Jedi is no easy path. The fact that people are allways trying to kill you isn't that big of a problem once you get over it. There are, however, many people who would love to see a Jedi turn. Sadly, there are those who have chosen the quick and easy path of the dark rather than the longer, more rewarding path of the light.

You have read the Jedi Code. Are you ready to uphold it?

Kiranna Organa
Apr 25th, 2001, 09:12:31 PM
ooc: sorry it took so long to reply.

I am ready to withold the Code, Master.

Ryla Relvinian
Apr 30th, 2001, 12:41:39 PM
Very well, that's good to hear. :]

Let's start with a spar, ok? Do you have a lightsaber you can use?

(edit: ttt)