PDA

View Full Version : Spar anyone?

Teka Kenobi
Apr 27th, 2001, 02:48:06 PM
*The young Padawan walks through a forest. The sun beats down and a fresh breeze rushes through the trees. A small lake is not far away and a little hut is opposite it. Fresh and eager to continue in his training the Jedi waits for someone to challenge him...*

Teka Kenobi
Apr 27th, 2001, 05:47:00 PM
OOC: I dont mind who I spar with but a knight would be great or maybe even a master?

Nichos Marr
Apr 27th, 2001, 06:13:03 PM
"Hey Teka," Nichos called. He was sitting on a branch, resting when Teka passed by. "What brings you here?" He asked.

Teka Kenobi
Apr 27th, 2001, 06:18:11 PM
***Teka looked up putting his arm up so as to block out the sunlight. He smiled.

Nichos Marr
Apr 29th, 2001, 10:23:51 AM
"Sure why not."

Nichos stood up on the branch and reached for his lightsaber. He unclipped it from his belt and rested his thumb on the ignition button.

Nichos focused on the Force and jumped down from the tree. He landed on the forest floor with a thud. The young man had a smile on his face. He ran at Teka and jumped at him, igniting his lightsaber halfway.

Teka Kenobi
Apr 29th, 2001, 10:42:17 AM
***Roling slightly to the right Teka ignighted Lux in mid-roll to prevent his head from being chopped off. Finishing the roll he got up with a small jump and turned to face Nichos. He ran at him striking downwards with his sabre and then again to his mid section both both attacks were blocked. Doing some defending of his own Teka put all his wieght on his back foot and leant backwards. After the swing had passed instead of standing up straight again he kicked Nichos in the chest and used his own momentum to hand-spring backwards. Now he would wait for Nichos' response...***

Nichos Marr
May 3rd, 2001, 06:47:13 PM
Nichos charged at Teka, twirling his saber in mid air. He flipped over a low branch and kept on running straight for the other Jedi. He leapt into the air and executed a spin attack.

Teka quickly blocked the attack, but Nichos followed it with a short kick to the side of the leg. Teka faltered back, but managed to parry another jab from Nichos' gold saber.

Nichos used the Force to push Teka away, onto the floor. The Jedi Knight felt the Force around him, going into a defencive stance.

Teka Kenobi
May 3rd, 2001, 07:00:37 PM
**From the flat position Teka flipped up onto his feet and got into a defensive position. Seeing Nichos also in the same stance Teka spun round twice and connected with his sabre to the blade of Nichos'.

The Gold and white blades were still for a second or two neither budging, until Teka landed a kick to the Knights chest. This wasn't enough to move him back but he did break the hold and the two carried on with strikes and blows for a few minutes.

Teka held his sabre up high, parallel to the ground blocking a strike for his shoulder. His sabre went down, then up to thhe left then up again moving backwards as he defended. This time insetad of stopping the atttack he simply diverted it putting Nichos off balance slightly. He swung at his should and it was very well avoided if it wasn't for the fact that after the attack Nichos was facing Teka as a result of a slight force pull to his right shoulder. Teka kicked him in the chest again this time making him stumble back a few paces.

Teka resumed his defensive position ready for another charge or attack, whatever the Knight would produce next. As he stood there a flock off birds flew by. He looked up and then down back to his opponent.**

OOC: I dunno about the birds...they just came to mind for some reason :-)

Nichos Marr
May 3rd, 2001, 07:18:02 PM
Despite his newfound chest pains, Nichos grinned. Teka was a pretty advanced padawan. He focused on the Force again. A branch behind Teka began to wiggle. It smacked the Padawan in the face, once on each cheek.

This was only to divert Teka. Nichos was already a few feet away, swinging his saber at Teka's midsection. The padawan blocked.

Nichos flipped backwards and regained his wits. He charged at Teka again. Both were locked in lightsaber combat for a few minutes. Nichos jumped back and gathered the light around him. He unleashed it, blinding Teka with the Force. This attack was only temporary but it would gain Nichos some time to catch his breath.

The Knight jumped onto a branch and camaflouged himself. He blocked his presence with the Force also. Nichos wondered how Teka would find him.

Teka Kenobi
May 4th, 2001, 06:36:22 AM
**Teka stood still for a moment shaking his head and blinking a few times. He realized what had happened to him and used a Blind Sense move to let him see normally until Nichos' blinding move had worn off.

He realized that he could sense no force user around. He took a few steps back turning and looking in alll directions. He thought for a second and came to the conclusion that Nichos must be hiding. He smiled and closed his eyes.

Focusing on the force Teka rasied a hand. A slight breeze came through the trees making a slight howling effect. Suddenly and without warning a huge wind came by making Teka step back as for balancing. He looked around at any abnormal movment and spotted something up on a tree.

He could not see what it was but flipped forward just under the tree chopping it in half. The now visible Nichos was flat on the floor. His force signature was back and Teka assumed his Hasso defensive position.

OOC: Hope that's not Gode-Moding if so sorry! And i'll edit it asap. OK edited.

Nichos Marr
May 5th, 2001, 11:45:21 AM
OOC: My name is Nichos..not Warren. Edit that and I'll reply :)

Teka Kenobi
May 5th, 2001, 01:21:41 PM
ack! I'm so very sorry. I must have been chating to warren on aim or something when i posted sorry!