PDA

View Full Version : Spar anyone?

Chaos Alexander
May 2nd, 2001, 09:39:49 PM
::Holds his unlite LS and sits in a tree waiting for someone to come::

Sten the Chimp
May 2nd, 2001, 09:52:11 PM
::As Chaos sits, he doesn't realise that someone was right behind him, waiting for either the opportune moment to strike or speak, whichever one came first. Instead of striking, he realized that this was the very teenager that said he was the son of Verse Dawnstrider. Sten came here because of the fact that both he and his childhood friend Randd were called good candidates for the GJO by Verse as he was traveling about. Ready for some answers, any answers, Sten speaks.

"Hello, Chaos. You remember me, right? The one who asked if you were the son of Verse Dawnstrider. Well, you never got much of a chance to answer my question. And after that, we'll spar for a little bit. So, are you the son of Verse Dawnstrider?"

Chaos Alexander
May 2nd, 2001, 09:56:12 PM
That I am. I am the last of the Garou Knights.

Sten the Chimp
May 5th, 2001, 08:39:37 PM
"I bet you're kinda lonely. Well I am too. My childhood friend Randd has left me, so if you want, you can stay with me in his old garden. But for now, let's spar."

::Ignites lightsaber and goes into defensive stance.

"You ready?"

Chaos Alexander
May 8th, 2001, 08:33:08 PM
Lets Go!

::Chaos ignites his Ls and charges sten. Sten blocks with his LS. Spinning on his heel the Garou Knight hooks his LS down in an arch. The one hand style of the Jedi showing stronge as he spins his LS in figures eights and archs.:::

Master Yurza
May 9th, 2001, 09:02:40 AM
:Yurza walks into the training hall to see his freind Chaos sparing as he sits and enjoys the show:

"Well let us see how much Choas has improved since i last saw him. Judging by his speed and style he hasn't been doing to much loafing around. Looks like he has been training a lot."

:Yurza continues to watch the monkey and Chaos spar. I bet he'll teach that monkey not to try and steal his weapons again, Yurza thought to himself. He contiues to watch and begins wondering if he will ever get a new master and if he can continue his training and be as good as the two padawan he watches:

Sten the Chimp
May 9th, 2001, 07:51:44 PM
::Sten watches the blade carefully, sensing its every movement, and waits for the opportune moment to strike. He then saw the opening that Chaos left. While he used only one hand, which was difficult to do, he left his left side a little open. This small opening was enough for Sten to use. He deflects the blade as it came in from the right and side stepped to the left. Using his speed and hand-like foot, Sten gripped Chaos's left leg, and using his other leg to jump, Sten pulled Chaos's legs out from under him. While in the air, Sten lands on Chaos's right and uses several quick stabs with the LS.

"Maybe when I get better at this, I'll try the whole one-handed combat, but for now, I'll stick to the two-hand method."

Chaos Alexander
May 16th, 2001, 08:16:17 PM
::Chaos spins away from the jabs and ducks down. Chaos opens his hand and hits Sten hard in the chin with the Force. As Sten stumbles Chaos does a spin kick to teh money's chest.::

"Lets Go! I know you can go faster! the Force is your ally, so call on it!"

Sten the Chimp
May 16th, 2001, 09:34:04 PM
"Have it your way."

::Sten begins to deeply concentrate and suddenly his limbs feel much more limber than usual. He struck at Chaos, hitting him in just about every single place he could. The first set of blows were to the head, putting Chaos off-balance. The next set were driven into the stomach, making Chaos crouch, gripping his stomach. The next hit was a mule kick to Chaos's chest, sending him spiraling into the air. Using the momentum of his mule kick, Sten hits the ground and springs, sending him into the air near Chaos. Using this opportunity, Sten first kicks Chaos around to put him upside down, and uses his feet to grab Chaos at the armpits. Sten uses the Force to increase his speed dramatically, and flips head over heels, still holding on to Chaos. As they near the ground, just as Sten finishes the last of a very long and very fast set of flips, he lets go of Chaos, sending him crashing into the ground head first. Sten then lands next to Chaos, and immediately spring jumps to another spot fifteen feet away.

"Is that fast enough for ya?"

Chaos Alexander
May 19th, 2001, 04:02:16 PM
::Chaos slow gets up spitting blood.::

"That is it ape. I have heard you can control weather. Let me show you the full power of my family's Force trait. The on emy father and uncle pushed me to exel in. Illusions...."

::Chaos smiles and the the training ground starts to swirl in colors. The colors blur to make it hard for Sten to focus with his eyes. All around the sparing area found it hard as well. Chaos closes his eyes and opens his mind eye. This trick was one he created. To see with your mind. He may teach the money how to do so after the battle. In Chaos's mind sten became clearer that ever before. The details of his muscles, how the ape breathed, he could almost see thought patterns. The Chaos attacked. The Garou moved in a blurr. In the new swirling area it seemed the Garou was everwhere. His image stayed when he left and blurred around the room. Sten attacked at the Blurr and the blurr vanished to be replaced behind him. At once Sten felt a sharp hard blow to the back and a hard blow to the gut. The blow knocked the wind from him lungs and he started to breath deep. As soon as he opened his mouth there was an attack to the throat. The blow force his wind pipe to close for a few seconds and Sten started to choak. Sten fell to his knees and saw the blurr stop in front of him. With side kick too the head Sten fell to the ground. Chaos jumped on top on Stens chest and kicked off in a back flip. Flipping through the air the Garou landed on his feet and feel back out of breath. He quickly put up a force barrier to protect himself from stens next attack. Cahos stood ready breathing hard and short on breath.::

"Ths Force wall is a trick you haven't learned yet. It will how off you phyical attacks till I and recoved my strenght. I will give you much creadit. That should have done you in, but you hurt me well enough I couldn't push myself to my max. Alas, it is not over yet. After this I will teach you my Mind's Eye trick, as well as some other neat moves, but only if you show me how to pull of some of your Force tricks."

Sten the Chimp
May 21st, 2001, 09:58:08 PM
::Feeling on the edge of collapse, he shook his head and tried hard to get rid of the dizziness. But it was rather difficult to get rid of. And man did his body ache! Chaos was good. Probably too good for Sten to actually beat.

"You are far better than me. I am new to some of the Force abilities. You were pre-trained by your father before his "demise." But I don't think he's actually dead, for he lives on in you. Well, due to my weakened condition, I'll try to use the Force to focus. It might take a little while."

::Sten sits on the ground, and takes deep, relaxing breaths. He feels a little better, but the pain still hurts. So, he focuses on a time in the past, a peaceful one...

Back to the time he forgot long ago, when the only person in his tribe who was like him was also a Force user. And an Elementalist, at that. He taught Sten to be more aware of the environment. And that was also the reason why Sten wanted to become an Elementalist. Although his master wasn't an offical Jedi, he still continued to teach Sten, in hopes that Sten would get better opportunities than he did.

::Sten begins to tear up. He felt the tears as they welt up and fell from his cheeks, instantly absorbed by the fur.

"Sorry, man. I was just reminded of something painful..."