PDA

View Full Version : *Lightheart enters the Acadamy...*

Christian Lightheart
May 22nd, 2001, 06:10:57 PM
*... once again. He had been a part, a quiet part, of the Jedi Order for a few months now, keeping to himself. When he first arrived, Master ReaperFett took him as a padawan. However, since no real training took place, Christian grew wonderous about his future with the Jedi. He knew it was the place for him, and he would never leave no matter what, but he was eager to fulfill his dad's dreams. About a week prior, Christian talked with Master Fett, and requested a new master. Reaper agreed, and asked those who can train if they were in need of a padawan. Lightheart has not heard from anyone yet.

Clad in his white robes, Christian surveyed the room where he stood. He saw a few chairs, mats, potted plants, and other objects dispersed througout the room.

As he stood still, the young boy closed his eyes, and began to concentrate. A few feet to the side of Lightheart was a small chair. He concentrated on this, tapping into what Force awareness he had. The feeling he felt was faint and fleeting, but he concentraded on the chair harder. After thirty seconds, the chair began to shake. It lifted into the air as if under its own power, but came crashing down within moments of lift off.

Christian opened his eyes, with a small smile on his lips. He awaited for his new master.*

ooc: Just to clarify, I know who my new master is OOC, but Lightheart has yet to find out IC. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 11:48:16 AM
OOC: Isn't it Warren???

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 05:12:07 PM
OOC: Leia he knows it's me, but not IC. I will post here when things get a little less hectic for me. also after you read this can you delete this post as well as yours so no OOC comments in Training :)

Warren Azalin
May 23rd, 2001, 05:31:51 PM
:: Warren had appeared behind the young padawan as the chair came crashing to the ground, he had seen Christian when he first appeared at the Greater Jedi Order and assigned him to Reaperfett. Now thought he would be his Master in the training of the Force ::

"Hello again Christian, it has been some time hasn't it. I am here to inform you that I shall be your new Master. Greetings."

Christian Lightheart
May 23rd, 2001, 05:53:59 PM
ooc: Why yes it is Warren. :)

ic:

*Christian, upon hearing someone enter the room, turned. The echo from the fallen chair was still present, however faint. The boy's eyes fell on Warren, who he recognized from when he first stepped foot into the Jedi Order. He was the first one to welcome Lightheart. As soon as Warren was done speaking, Lightheart bowed deeply in respect.*

Greetings, Master Warren. I hope to learn much from your teachings.

*Christian said as he lifted his head.*