PDA

View Full Version : Tyrius Leibo's Training

Ryla Relvinian
May 11th, 2001, 12:14:11 AM
I sit on the floor, assuming a meditative pose, and await my new Padawan, Tyrius Leibo.

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 01:04:07 AM
Opening the door and seeing Ryla meditating on the floor, he enters the room and bowing, addressed the master:

"Ryla, I'm here for my training."

Ryla Relvinian
May 11th, 2001, 01:12:01 AM
I look up from my meditation to see a tall young man in the doorway.

"Sorry, I didn't hear you enter. Come, have a seat with me."

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 01:29:45 AM
*sits facing ryla with legs crossed*

Ryla Relvinian
May 11th, 2001, 01:32:24 AM
"Greetings! Before we start any training, I think it would be best for us to get to know each other a bit better.

"If you could, I’d like you to answer a few questions for me:

1. What is your history?
2. What have you studied already?
3. Do you have any special Force abilities, such as healing, mind tricks, or anything else?
4. What is the Force to you?

Take your time answering. :]

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 05:57:57 PM
*Assumes a contemplative countenance*

"The few things I remember from my past are strange at best, but I'll disclose them none the less."

"I remember being in the desert. I remember being surrounded by magic, and surrounded by a presence that I haven't felt the likes of since I came to this place. I'd bet you'd call it the Force. I also remember my parents, a powerful mage, and a rogue."

"Places crease those deepest recesses of my mind, only two of which I have visited since my sentencing came to it's completion. I have visited the ancient library, and the ruins of my village. Both of these places held great significance to me. In the library I found a single ancient elemental tome, probably the last remaining, and in the remains of my house, I found an answer."

"As for the tome, and the next two questions, I have learned to control fire with my mind. It is a limited control, as the tome was incomplete, but I hope to master it further. I have also noticed that I can control minds easily. Such tricks made my path to this place possible. Much of my knowledge is based in the arcane ways of an ancient group of mages called the "Order". They were quasi-Jedi defenders of the planet Earth, and surrounding celestial bodies. One of them was my father. Before the order learned of my existence, and before they executed my parents, He schooled me in hopes that I would become a mage. I know of a few alchemic skills and healing sorceries."

"The Force is a invaluable tool and a most sacred source of power."

Ryla Relvinian
May 11th, 2001, 07:09:04 PM
I raise an eyebrow in surprise.

"Very interesting. It's not often we get people with natural elemental abilities, let alone a background such as yours. And a healing ability as well? Most intriguing."

Reaching beside me to the two training sabers, I pick one up and hand it to my Padawan, laying the other across my lap for the moment.

"I don't know if you have had any training with a lightsaber before, or if you even have one, but for now we'll practice using these wooden ones. It makes for less danger in the start."

I stand, holding the staff loosely.

"What have you studied already in the way of swordsmanship?"

Tyrius Leibo
May 11th, 2001, 09:12:14 PM
*Stands*

"No. I hav not had any training in the art of swordsmanship."

*readies the sword as one readies somehing he's never used before*

Ryla Relvinian
May 12th, 2001, 03:04:31 PM
"That's ok, you can just follow what I'm doing."

I grasp the hilt of the training staff, raising the staff to a defensive position and show it to him, waiting for him to follow my lead.

Tyrius Leibo
May 19th, 2001, 08:28:55 AM
OOC: Sorry for the delay ;)

IC: As I grasp the sword, I feel knowledge trickle in like someone has cracked open a fawcet. Having felt nothing like this in a while, I take a step back, counter my emotions, and concentrate. Complementing Master Relvinian's defensive position, I raise the wooden sabre she's given me.

Ryla Relvinian
May 20th, 2001, 12:55:26 PM
I glance over at Tyrius, looking at his hands.

"You learn pretty fast. Now, see if you can attack me."