***Danster stands, waiting to greet his new padawan***

Lieuka Lei
Mar 28th, 2001, 01:17:05 PM
So they found a master for me...

//looks around and sees Danster//

Hello, were you waiting for me?

Danster the Gangster
Mar 29th, 2001, 09:33:30 AM
I certainly was, I am Danster, your new Master, and I beleive that you are Lieuka Lei
What do you already know about the force?

Lieuka Lei
Mar 29th, 2001, 04:01:36 PM
//looks down//

Nothing, really. All I know is that some guy walked into my classroom one day and handed me an envelope with a letter inside. Next thing I know, my parents are all excited because he said I could use the Force, whatever it is. All I know about the Force is that people who know how to use it are called Jedi, and they have lightsabers... //rummages around in her sack that she brought with her and pulls out a saber// Like this one. My parents bought it for me.

//adds quickly// I'm sorry I don't know more... I'm just really confused. One day I was just a nomal person with lotsa friends and a normal life, and the next... I'm here. //looks around somewhat glumly//

Danster the Gangster
Mar 30th, 2001, 06:38:37 PM
Don't worry, leaving places can bevery hard emotionally, but I am sure you will see these friends of yours again.
What do your feelings tell you?

Lieuka Lei
Mar 30th, 2001, 11:10:43 PM
My... my feelings?

//thinks for a moment//

I guess... I think they are telling me that I belong here, if it's true that I can use the Force. Right now, they're searching... I can't really describe it. Like there's a void that needs filling. I'm waiting to see what good this place will do for me.

Danster the Gangster
Mar 31st, 2001, 08:43:59 AM
***Danster closes his eyes and is silent for a few seconds***
Yes, indeed you are force sensitive, and in time, you will learn to control and handle it
The force is what gives a jedi its power. It surrounds us, binds us together. It lives in all living things.
A Jedi uses the force for knowledge and defence. Jedis mustn't attack, unless the purpose of the attack is to protect of defend others from an evil foe
Jedis are the guardians of peace and justice in the galaxy, but beware, I am not sure if you have heard of the sith, they too control the forec like a jedi, but their power source comes from the dark side. Anger, fear, aggression, these all dwell in the dark side

Lieuka Lei
Mar 31st, 2001, 07:54:05 PM
//listens wide-eyed, carefully taking in everything he says//

These Sith... what are they like? Are they just... evil? Or what?

//stops for a moment and asks another question//

I'm sorry... one thing. You may call me Lu - very few people refer to me by my full name. What should I call you?

Danster the Gangster
Apr 2nd, 2001, 02:59:05 PM
You can call me Danster, or Master Danster, whatever you prefer, although I have been called other names that I would not like you to call me!!!
***Dansters face turns serious again***
As for Sith, they are evil beings, and for hundreds of generations, we have tried to protect the galaxy from their evil ways, but they are growing larger, and control many planets, and hundreds perish under their evil rule
***Dansters face begins to turn sad, and his eyes lower and look at the floor, but soon his head rises again***
Soon, you will be able to do your bit for the people under sith rule, but first, you must learn the ways of the force, and how to protect yourself
You have a lightsaber?
***Danster ignites his own***
An elegant weapon, for a more civilized age. A lightsaber is a Jedis main form of defence, behind the force, and when you begin to harness and control the force, the action of your saber will be more fluent, and accurate
***Danster ignites a small remote***
This will release a shot shock, your saber can block it, I want to see how good you are already

Lieuka Lei
Apr 2nd, 2001, 09:24:09 PM
//is a little frightened but decides to try anyway//

//She ignites her violet lightsaber, and the remote begins spinning around. She watches it curiously. The weapon in her hands feels weird - she had only seen swordfights when she was younger, not been in them. She tried to mimic what they looked like as the remote fired a shot at her. More out of fear than anything else, she brings her saber up in front of her face, where the bolt is coming, and it deflects away. As she stood in awe of her blade, the remote fired again and hit her arm. She cried out and dropped her saber; it snapped off as it hit the ground. Embarassed, she picked it up again.//

Sorry... very sorry, Master Danster. I... I haven't really tried using it yet...

Danster the Gangster
Apr 5th, 2001, 05:07:11 PM
***Danster realised what he had just done***
Do not be sorry, you should have seen me on my first attempt!!!
Seriously though, if I ask you to do something you do not feel you are ready for, just say, I do not want to pressure you into anything
***Danster fiddles with the remote***
If you will, try again, but this time, let go your concious self, act on instinct, let the force take control of your body

Lieuka Lei
Apr 9th, 2001, 05:35:52 PM
Act... on... instinct? You mean, don't plan your actions? I'm afraid I really don't understand what you're saying... Does the Force tell you what to do?

((OOC)) Sorry I took so long.

Danster the Gangster
Apr 13th, 2001, 11:36:54 AM
The force will guide you if you let it. You must let go your concious self, relax yourself and let the Force take over

Lieuka Lei
Apr 15th, 2001, 10:10:30 PM
//looks at him strangely, then closes her eyes//

//She tries to find a way to "let go"; she had never tried it before, but she still became frustrated when she couldn't focus on anything. She heard a thought in the back of her head that told her, Maybe you just don't want to focus. Maybe you just want to get out of this place and go back to where you belong. It continued to taunt her with the truth from the back of her mind. She tried to shake it off but couldn't, and she turned to her master, a pleading look in her eye.//

Master... help me. I can't do it.

Danster the Gangster
Apr 17th, 2001, 06:12:50 AM
***Danster put his hand on her shoulder***
Do not worry, I'm here to help you
***Danster stood behind Lieuka, but reachd his hands in front og her, and put them on her saber, next to her hands***
Now, hold on to the saber, but let me move it, that is what you have to do with the force, let it take control of the saber

Lieuka Lei
Apr 21st, 2001, 10:13:29 AM
//Lu stopped gripping the saber tightly, as she had been. She felt her master's hands over hers, and she felt more comfortable holding it because he actually knew how to hold a saber. She ignited it and saw the remote spinning around. She didn't do much; she just let her master guide her along. After a while, she began to feel something. It was very small, but it was there. She closed her eyes, and she felt a sensation running through her. She didn't really understand what it was until she turned off the saber again, still feeling the pressure on her hands. She opened her eyes and waited for her master to let go, but she looked down and realized he wasn't holding on and that he was actually about 10 feet behind her. Her eyes opened wide, stunned.//

Master, did I do that?!

Danster the Gangster
Apr 29th, 2001, 06:34:21 AM
***Danster smiled***
You most certainly did. Did you feel anything flowing through you?

Lieuka Lei
May 29th, 2001, 07:45:55 PM
Well... I guess so. I honestly thought it was you! I didn't realize you'd let go!

//ponders for a moment//

So is that the Force?