PDA

View Full Version : Artemis Jinn Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 10:45:37 PM
**A petite Jedi Master walks into the a training room. She pulls back her hood and proceeds to remove her cloak and place it on the table before her. Leia then slides out the chair from beneath the desk and takes a seat. She now awaits for the arrival of Aretmis Jinn.

In the meantime...the Jedi Master pulled out a datapad and proceeded to read up on some on going current events**

Artemis Jinn
May 21st, 2001, 08:08:37 AM
*Artemis entered the training ground, her saber clipped to her belt. She was wearing the traditional Jedi Padawan clothing. Seeing Leia busy reading something, Artemis took a seat and waited patiently for her to finish.*

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 21st, 2001, 11:11:34 PM
**Leia sensed Artemis' prescence. The Jedi Master looked up from her datapad and pushed it to the left side of the desk**

Artemis..so nice to see you.

**Leia gestured to Artemis**

Please take a seat I have a few questions to ask you. I know Hart has started your training.

Can you please tell me what he has trained you so far in the ways of the Jedi?

OOC: Sage did your sig..Please go back to your original post in recruitement:)

Artemis Jinn
May 22nd, 2001, 08:29:34 AM
OOC: Okay, I'll reply there as soon as I'm done w/ this. :)

IC:

*Artemis sat down.*

He taught me a few Force moves, and that's about it. I'm kinda new here. :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 11:47:20 AM
**Leia nodded**

I see. Can you please tell me which basic force moves were covered? So I know where to begin.

And if you may..please tell me a little about yourself.

Artemis Jinn
May 24th, 2001, 08:08:37 AM
Force push, Force pull, enhancing my speed and strength w/ the Force, that type of thing. As for my past....my parents were killed by the Empire when I was young, and they tried to brainwash me and train me as a stormtrooper. I asked questions, and they told me my parents had died on a mission for the Empire. My Force senses told me this wasn't true, so I ran away.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 24th, 2001, 10:42:45 AM
I am sorry to hear about your parents. It is very well possible that the Empire was lying to you. Hopefully one day you will find out the truth. I am glad you are now here with us.

Well..it seems Hart did not cover some force moves. So I guess there is some for me to work with. Did you ever spar with your old master? Do you have sparring experience? And do you have your own lightsaber?

OOC: As far as your sig. Go into your profile, make sure you delete all your old sig info and put in the info sage gave you. Then enter it. It might have been a glitch sometimes ezboard is a pain in the neck like that. Let me know how you do :) TTT