PDA

View Full Version : Daniel and Callista

Katarina Kariena
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:57:38 PM
I believe last time I had you sparing without the force, useing hand to hand combat only. This time I want you to work with your lightsabers, force attacks are allowed . . . just don't kill eachother. :b

Callista Riley
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:05:04 AM
Callista nods and draws her saber holding it loosely in her hand, "Kill each other? I'd never do that." She smirks and looks at Daniel.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:06:49 AM
Daniel smirks and draws his lightsaber, "I'd hurting her... to badly that is." He kisses her, "Good lucky honey." He steps back and ignites his saber on one side.

Callista Riley
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:09:12 AM
"Good luck, dear." Callista returns his kiss and activates her saber taking a defensive posture.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:13:00 AM
Daniel sweeps in his saber at her legs as he begins the match. He keeps his mind clear and keeps his gaurd up as he watches and feels for her response

Callista Riley
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:15:18 AM
Callista hops back and keeps her thoughts blocked from him. She keeps her focus on the match and swings her saber in a diagonal slash across his chest.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 10th, 2001, 12:29:41 AM
Parring her slash he pulls back and brings his second saber online. He slashes down with one side, pulling the other side back and to the right. so he can cut down at her left shoulder.

Katarina Kariena
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:00:14 AM
Kat steped away from the fight area, "This should be interesting."

Callista Riley
Apr 10th, 2001, 01:11:43 AM
Callista counters with a block and a upwards slash as she hops to the left. Her hand moves quickly to retrieve her smaller saber and activates it, "Now it's fair."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 13th, 2001, 02:26:03 AM
Daniel hops back and blocks her slash as he looks at her. Using the force he flips the off switch on her saber and brings his to bear against her.

Callista Riley
Apr 15th, 2001, 01:17:11 AM
Uses a force push as she quickly reactivates her saber. She smirks slightly, "Tsk, tsk. You should know better than that."

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 22nd, 2001, 06:43:31 PM
Daniel smiles, "Of course I should...." he lifts his saber and to Callista it turns into a snake. He lifts the second half of the saber and swings it at her as he throws the 'snake' down to her feet.

Katarina Kariena
Apr 23rd, 2001, 10:17:54 PM
OOC: *LOL* Took you long enough Daniel! :)
IC:
Kat watched from the side thinking. These two worked well together. Maybe sometime she should see how well they work apart . . .

Callista Riley
Apr 27th, 2001, 09:14:45 PM
Callista made use of a blunt object and had it move towards Daniel as she blocked her mind from him. She called her saber back and used the method of illusion to hide her from his sight.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 28th, 2001, 05:32:10 PM
Daniel brought his blade around and cut the object in half, closing off his mind from the world he back flipps onto a balcony and looks down at her.

Callista Riley
Apr 28th, 2001, 11:16:51 PM
Callista looked at Daniel and threw her sabers at the supports of the balcony guiding them to cut threw them. She smirked slightly as her sabers came back to her hands and waited to see what the next move would be.

Jedi Daniel Jade
Apr 29th, 2001, 02:10:14 AM
Daniel smirks and uses the force to push him off the balcony and flip to another as he looks down at her. He smirks at her and deactivates one saber and puts it on his belt. He stands ready.

Callista Riley
May 2nd, 2001, 04:57:30 PM
Callista pivots and spins down to take out his legs, making a short swing towards his head. She smiles and hops to the side.

Jedi Daniel Jade
May 23rd, 2001, 02:30:40 AM
Daniel felt her action before she made it and hopped into the hair, pulling in his legs and crouching as he used the force to hold himself up as her saber moved over his head and her feet under him. His leg lanced out and caught her saber handle head on and knocked it away as he landed on his feet and held his saber at the defensive.

Callista Riley
Jun 2nd, 2001, 06:55:24 PM
Callista used a force push on Daniel and quickly spun around with a kick to his wrist to knock his saber away. She proceeded to do a backhand spring and picked up her saber from the ground. Callista lands in a crouching position and looks at Daniel with a slight smile, "Love taps...." She laughed and stood up straight as she gestured for him to attack.