PDA

View Full Version : Spar anyone?

Satine Capashen
May 31st, 2001, 09:02:50 AM
Alpha walks in, wearing his normal baggy black pants and a sleeveless black tunic. On his wirst is a power pack that is extremely noticable without his armor, and on his belt is his newly contructed lightsabre. Alpha draws the sabre and hooks it up to the power pack.

The Young One ignites the sabre with a snap-hiss, as the dark purple-red blade pops out. The blade looked more like a broadsword's. Flat and wide, that comes to a point.

"Anyone care for a spar?"

Shade Magus
Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:43:07 PM
:Shade walks into the training grounds and sees another seeking a spar. So he walks over to the young man and introduces himself:

"Hello. My name is Shade Magus. It seems you would like a spar. Well I am up for it, but take it easy on me because I am rather new to the Force, but I would like to see how much i can handle so let us begin."

:After saying these words, Shade takes a step back and takes a deep breath allowing the force to flow through him. He then unhooks his lightsaber from his belt and ignites it, standing in a defensive position waiting for the challenger to make his move: