PDA

View Full Version : Catana's Training

Jace Darklighter
Apr 25th, 2001, 09:32:41 PM
:: The overhead expanse of Yavin 4 displayed a solacing light as dusk settled in. Jace Darklighter stood high on one of the training ground's ancient temple ruins. The breeze swirled his cloak in different directions, constantly tugging his attire defiantly. The Jedi Knight examined the stars and pondered the philosophies of life and the Force as he awaited the arrival of his newest Padawan. ::

Catana
Apr 26th, 2001, 12:22:28 AM
*Catana enters the training grounds. Upon entering the grounds she notices her Master, she bows respectively to her Master.*

"Hello Master."

Jace Darklighter
Apr 26th, 2001, 12:54:49 AM
:: Jace bows in return. ::

"Greetings, Catana. Before we begin, could you tell me about your past? Can you recall ever feeling the Force around you, or perhaps calling it to help those in need or aid yourself in times of trouble?

Also, do you have any experience with weapons of any kind? Have you ever handled a lightsaber or been in any kind of combat? And last, but not least, what is the Force to you, Catana?"

Catana
May 24th, 2001, 07:45:27 PM
ooc: sorry, I've been rather busy.

ic: *Catana thinks for a moment before speaking*

"I've never experienced the force, until recently. I've made a great number of friends over the past few months, many of them Jedi. I've seen them use the force."

*Catana looks down at the ground*

"My past is very upsetting to me..I was abused..not as a child but as a young woman. I ran away from my home world to get away from the abuse and that is how I found myself aming the Jedi. I observed what they were doing and being taught. I knew that the way of the Jedi is something I wanted to learn about, so that I could better defend myself."

*she looks back up at her Master*

"I've never handled a weapon of any kind nor a lightsaber. Combat? Like I said..I was abused during my teen years..that's the only type of combat I guess you could say I've been in. The force to me..is something that can be found in every living thing, it surrounds us all."

Jace Darklighter
May 25th, 2001, 01:30:30 AM
"The healing powers of the light can enrich the body, both mentally and physically. Abuse can be a terrible thing, but as you indulge yourself in the light side, you will find a serene feeling in all things."

The Jedi nodded at Katana's last statement, clearly pleased. "You are indeed correct. The Force surrounds us and binds us together, adding a link to all life that inhabits the galaxy."

Jace slowly turned to face the forest, but kept speaking. "Everything is balanced to the Force. Each of us play an important part in our existence. We all have something to give to one another. Whether big or small, it matters not. The act is seen and heard, and thus, recorded throughout time."

The Jedi Knight swiveled on his heel to face Katana again. "Now you must find your path in the galaxies, Katana. A greater responsibility will be demanded from you now that you will be becoming a Jedi. You must prepare yourself."

"For now, I would like for you to stretch out with the Force. Let the Force guide you, allow it to penetrate you."

He removed a small pebble from his cloak, centering it in the palm of his hand. "And while doing so, focus that concentration on this single pebble. Lift it from my hand through the Force."

Catana
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:27:21 AM
*Catana understood and she nodded toward her Master. She closed her eye's and breathed in deepely, letting the force flow through her. She opened her eyes and looked at the pebble within her Master's hand. Her eyes now focused on the pebble. Slowly, the pebble began to twitch in her Master's hand. She could feel the force, calling to her. In her mind's eye, Catana pictured the stone rising from her Master's hand. It soon drifted up into the air and toward Catana.*