PDA

View Full Version : Damian Zean Cailis' Training

Ryla Relvinian
May 28th, 2001, 12:58:07 PM
While waiting for my newest Padawan to arrive, I begin practice with my lightsaber.

Damian Zean Cailis
May 28th, 2001, 11:25:51 PM
Damian enters the training ground, with his deadly sword perched on his shoulder. He spots his master, and sheaths his sword. He nods.

"Good day, ma'am. May we begin?"

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 1st, 2001, 07:34:19 PM
Of course. Before we start any training, I think it would be best for us to get to know each other a bit better.

If you could, I’d like you to answer a few questions for me:

1. What is your history?
2. What have you studied already?
3. Do you have any special Force abilities, such as healing, mind tricks, or anything else?
4. What is the Force to you?

Take your time answering. :]

Damian Zean Cailis
Jun 6th, 2001, 03:24:44 PM
"I was born on a rather unknown planet on the furthest reach of the galaxy. My mother said I am a force-child. I had no father, to begin with. Just my mother, my uncle, my grnadfather, the crew of the Battleship Eternity, and various people I have met in my years in the service of my grandfather Laen Cailis on the Eternity. I cannot truly say my age, because I have an ability to shift ages, though the most stable states are that of 8, 14 and 25 years of age.
I have been trained to be an excellent warrior, and for the time I spent on the battleship, I served as a 13 year old. I am told my wisdom is beyond my years, most of which I acquired from my uncle."

He sighs.

"The force has a strong hold on me, and at times the dark side will pull harshly on me, and I will become dangerous to others. I wish to be able to control this. I have some control at the moment, as my uncle has taught me a great many things. I can use a variety of weapons, but mostly the bladed type. My range of force abilities is continually expanding. I will list them off if you wish."

Takes a breath.

"The force, to me, is a wonderful thing. It is a great tool and balancer. It guides me and helps me. My wish is to follow the way of the warrior, as a Jedi."

Ryla Relvinian
Jun 8th, 2001, 06:38:24 PM
Interesting. From whom did you inherit the ability to shift ages?

Damian Zean Cailis
Jun 11th, 2001, 12:22:10 PM
Damian shrugs.

"I have no idea, ma'am. I would think from my mother, but she has no such ability. Perhaps..."

He pauses, then smiles.

"I think I recieved it from my grandfather, Laen Cailis. It must have passed my mother, and my uncle. I think its a generation pattern. My grandfather was the firstborn of his family. He married into our family line, bringing the Cailis name with him. We are mostly a family of the light, my mother excepted."