View Full Version : Master Sage...

Jubei SaDherat Vader
Jun 13th, 2001, 08:20:24 PM
...I am ready to resume my training.

Sage Hazzard
Jun 14th, 2001, 12:21:04 AM
"Good."

Sage smiled.

"Jubei, I see you are a wise man. And you are capable of expanding on the more mysterious veiws about the Force on your own, now I must teach you the hard facts. What I am to have you to do will be more grueling than anything in your life. You will go into deep training, both physical and mental, no slack. I am not certain what you must of done to become a Monk of the Calan order, but whatever you did there cannot hurt you here, only help. No slack, no slacking. You will eat and drink nothing but bread and water for this training period you are to undergo. This is not something I demand from all my students. Most of them have been brought up in a world of fast cars and fast food. They have been conditioned to live with everything deep fried, and battered in salt and butter. They're drinks are poisened with fattening sugar, and mind altering alchohol. Asking something from them would only weaken their spirit, but in your case, I believe it will strengthen it. I know you can do this, and this is what seperates you from the rest."

Sage looked out at an obstacle course. It had everything imaginable in it. They tested every normal person's ability, and tested the abilties of those already trained in such feats.

"Welcome to Day 1. You are to run this obstacle course 5 times. If you do not do an obstacle correctly, you must start over again. If you come to an obstacle that is too hard, or you have no understanding on how to accomplish what is asked, ask me, I will be there the entire way, running it with you. There are some things on this course that will test your Force powers, such as bring a rope from one side to your side, by will of the Force, so you may swing from it. Or jumping a 25 foot wall. We will stop, and I will explain and demonstrate. After you have done the obstacle correctly, you go back to the beginning and start the 5 times over again. I relise this will be hard and in the end you will have covered more ground than you would in only five turns, with all the starting over. But this will condition you, force you to your limits, and will harden your understanding of the fundementals for the more advanced training."

Sage smiled and nodded.

"Begin." He started off for the obstacle course, his Padawan beside him.

OOC - You may come up with the obstacles. Just make sure you can't do everything easy, and don't make the obstacles easy. Challenge your character and make him fail. Then when he starts over, now knowing how to correct his mistake, he will be better for it.