PDA

View Full Version : OOC: Apologies to my padawans and Teka

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 18th, 2001, 11:27:11 AM
RL has kept me really busy over the last week.

Real quickly I had a car wreck with my car (I am fine, not at fault and am still dealing with the insurance companies), my sis' wedding was this past weekend...lots of out of town relatives and all, so busy in general and Father's Day.

This is the first time I was able to be on the pc and it might take me a little time to post in the threads. I hope to do so by tomorrow at the latest.

Again..my sincerest apologies.

Thank you for your understanding.

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 18th, 2001, 02:12:24 PM
It is alright Master. Glad you're back :)

Teka Kenobi
Jun 19th, 2001, 02:38:00 PM
I hope that crash wasn't too serious. Take as long as you need off. There is no rush to get back and I'd like to think that everyone would gladly wait. I hope to see you around soon Leia :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 23rd, 2001, 10:54:28 PM
Thanks for understanding. Problem #2 I tend to not be around much on the weekends. I am still trying to catch up here. Severly behind on all the forums. I promise I will. Please bare with me.

And the wreck..it wasn't good but everyone is fine. A 79 year old guy hit my car...totalling it...he sited w/a fine and was found liable so his insurance company ended up paying in the end. I got a rental car out of it and they paid for my car.

Finally I bought a new car, so things are going better. Thanks