PDA

View Full Version : Practicing Force Techniques (Open to Mastres)

Satine Capashen
Jun 23rd, 2001, 09:51:23 PM
Alpha sits on the ground, focusing, and emptying his mind of thoughts. Soon, three large stones are floating in the air, just above the ground. Just for fun, and a little extra work, Alpha lifts himself up, straining himself to the limit. Alpha keeps his eyes closed, ignoring the prickling cold feeling of sweat running down his face, neck, and back. The Jedi then tries something new. He begins to get the rocks orbiting him, and he smiles as he feels the air of their passage, opening his eyes.

"Yes!" Alpha whispers, but soon he loses control of the rocks. They go flying and hit three of the walls, leaving holes in them. Then the Jedi hits the ground, his head slamming into the hard floor.

"Ouch!" he yelps, before getting ready to try again, and add some more difficult things to the excercise.

Satine Capashen
Jun 24th, 2001, 09:56:04 PM
After ten minutes of levitation--ending in the same way as his first try--Alpha decides to try something new. He focuses on the Force, forming a shield around him. With a little more concentration, the shield shifts itself and fits Alpha like a second skin.

Let's see how much my shield will withstand... Alpha thinks, activating a large laser cannon. The weapon aims at Alpha, and power up for about ten seconds before firing a ball of black coherent energy. Alpha takes a deep breath and makes his shield as strong as it can go, just as the energy hits. The blast rips apart the shield in the area it hits, and Alpha is knocked back into a wall by the force of the blast.

Well, at least I know how strong the shield can go right now...with practice I may be able to get i stronger. Oh well, I might as well try Merge Senses.