PDA

View Full Version : The Training of Chase Norrwalker

Anakis Moreven
May 7th, 2001, 11:15:51 AM
*Anakis meditates inside a training room in the Academy, waiting for his newest padawan, Chase Norrwalker.*

Chase Norrwalker
May 7th, 2001, 03:26:37 PM
::Chase enters the room and discovers Anakis meditating, he removes his hood revealing his face::

Greetings Master, I am Chase Norrwalker, your ready and willing Padawan learner.

Anakis Moreven
May 7th, 2001, 06:58:49 PM
*Anakis opens his eyes to see his young padawan*

"Hello. I have 4 simple questions for you. It is better to have accurate questions, than lengthy ones:

1. According to you, what is the Force?

2. Why did you decide to become Jedi?

3. Do you have any former force training?

4. Tell me about your life, family, etc.

Chase Norrwalker
May 7th, 2001, 08:26:22 PM
::Chase looks upon his master and thinks briefly before speaking..::

The force is what surronds us every day of our life. It shapes and monitor's our transgression through the years. The force is a gift that only a few people get the opportunity to feel and be one with.

As for becoming a Jedi, I once got the pleasure, the honor, to know a Jedi named Yoda. It is because of him, I want to become a Jedi. To keep order and peace amongst all beings.

On the planet of Dagobah, Yoda taught me to belive in the force and it is always with you. He could not train me because of our brief relationship but I think I am ready to learn the ways of the force.

As for my past, I just arrived a few days ago...I'm from Amarin. When my father ran into some trouble with the local loan shark, he fled to Dagobah for a few months utill things cooled off. It's a small planet, not even on most modern starcharts. Which is why I think my father chose it.

Luckily enough, we were taken in by a generous Jedi Master who was called Yoda. He told me he felt I was stong with the force. Before we went Yoda told me of the GJO. He told me it was my destiny. I wasnt sure at the time what it meant, but he assured me when the time was right I would know.....Yoda was so kind to take us in, he and my father became good friends. When we went back to Amarin. . . . .my father was killed by the loan shark, taking up for an old debut in which my father was wrongfully accused of running up. I swore I would make him and Yoda proud, so now here I am.

Anakis Moreven
May 8th, 2001, 02:15:50 PM
*Anakis smiles as he listens to Chase*

"Very good, Chase. We are now ready to begin training."

"Today we will do a simple force move. One of the easiest."

*Anakis pointed to a small pebble, a medium sized stone, a large rock, and a huge boulder*

"First, concentrate in the force. Let it run through you. Think of peace, calm, and happy times. Then concentrate on the pebble and try to lift it with the force. Imagine it rising off the ground, and it will. Try it. once you susceed, move on the the larger stones. Remember, size matters not."

Chase Norrwalker
May 8th, 2001, 04:27:40 PM
::Chase moves to the pebble and closes his eyes, there is a brief pause...he seems to sigh to himself::

::He concentrates on the time when him and his father would build starships together::

::He thinks and then visualizes the pebble. He lets the force flow from within him::

::The small pebble quirks, and slowly is lifted off the ground::

::Chase begins to understand what Anakis was telling him::

::Using his same train of thought he concentrates on every rock, until finally the boulder is lifted from the ground::

::It is then, that Chase realizes, size does not matter. Only the force matters::

Anakis Moreven
May 9th, 2001, 06:44:50 AM
*Anakis is exited to see his padawan moving the boulder*

"You are quite skilled in the Force"

"Now we shall work on another simple move, Enhanced Senses. Anyone who is slightly force attuned can use this. Just calm down, and let the force run through you, as we did before. Then concentrate on a sense you wish to improve. Watch"

*Anakis concentrates and whiffs the air*

"Oh, Chase! Whew! Ware deoderant tomorrow! GOD!"

Chase Norrwalker
May 9th, 2001, 06:23:46 PM
OOC: haha :)

::Chase calms himself and lets the force flow through him::

::He concentrates on his hearing and slowly begins to hear a conversation going on in the next room over from the training room::

::He allows the force to flow from within and learns what Anakis has taught him::

I understand Master, I can feel it within me.

Anakis Moreven
May 10th, 2001, 08:06:42 AM
"Excellent, Chase. Now we will learn a series of moves. Force Grab, Force Lift, and Force Throw. These are quite easy to use, so you can use them in order. Concentrate on the force, as you learned before, and concentrate on your arms and legs. You then wil have extra strength in them, so you can grab, lift, and throw heavy stuff, like boulders and sith."

*Anakis walks over to the boulder, concentrates, and grabs it, he lifts it above his head and throws it. It hits a tree and breaks it.*

"Oops...hehe.."

Chase Norrwalker
May 10th, 2001, 08:11:12 AM
::Chase concentrates and walks to another boulder near by::

::He lets the force flow through him.....with some effort he manages to pick up the boulder, he keeps his concentration on here and now as he lifts the boulder above his head::

::He hurls the boulder as it lands a distance away::

Well...that was easy enough
I understand master.

Anakis Moreven
May 12th, 2001, 06:34:05 AM
"Next will be a move that is very similar...Force Strength.Concentrate as normal, then concentrate on whatever you want to become stronger. This is a good move to use while hand to hand fighting. You physically become stronger, and your attacks are more powerful.."

*Anakis concentrates, then concentrates on his arms. he then walks over to a tree and punches it. It falls down with a CRACK!!*

"Oops...er...I have to stop destroying stuff..if every master was as clumsy as me, the forest would be gone..heh...."

Chase Norrwalker
May 12th, 2001, 01:12:30 PM
::Chase walks up to a large rock seated next to a tree, he let's the force flow around him and the rock. He concentrates and lifts the rock in the air::

::Then clenching his fist, he concentrates on his strength and as the rock floats to eye level, he draws his hand back....SMASH, the rock flies into a hundred pieces::

::o ne of the smaller pieces flys back and hits Anakis in the forhead::

"Oops! Sorry master..!"

Chase Norrwalker
May 16th, 2001, 05:01:07 PM
I await further guidance, master.

Anakis Moreven
May 18th, 2001, 06:26:39 AM
OOC: Sorry, I was very busy and couldn't reply.

IC: "OW!!!!!!!"

*Anakis rubbed his forehead*

"Well, now I know how my master felt..."

*Anakis looked at Chase*

"Ok, here is another force move, quite different than the others, Force Run. Force Run is useful for charging, and running very fast. :) "

"To use Force Run, concentrate like we have done before, bt this time, visualize yourself about 50 feet away, like near that spring over there, then begin to run. If done correctly, you should be there in a few seconds. Then run back so we can train some more."

Chase Norrwalker
May 18th, 2001, 03:09:20 PM
Alright master, i shall try

*It takes a few tries to get it down, but once Chase had his concentration he felt the force flow around him and he was able to understand the movement*

*Chase runs to the spring and back in a quick blur..*

Now that can be useful!

Anakis Moreven
Jun 25th, 2001, 07:52:37 PM
OOC: Sorry, I was really busy, but i'm back now...

*Anakis watches his padawan*

"Hmmmm....I think you may have the idea of the force...let us try one more move.... Force Push"

"Focus the Force as we practiced before, into your arm, then release it, pushing something back. Force Push is very useful in combat.."