PDA

View Full Version : takes a walk through the academy

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 25th, 2001, 12:50:54 AM
Luke enters the common area to the academy, he had not been here for a long time, he watched as padwan's sparred, as knights tutored the apprentices and as masters critiqued everyone.

Luke remembered back to the days when he ran the academy, it felt a life time ago. now Luke trains no one, having failed with all of this students, Luke has lost his confidence and is unsure he will ever get it back.

Luke reaches a monument, one that was errected long ago, a monument of his old master. Luke kneeled in front of his old master.

Master Yoda, what am I to do, Where is the force to take me now?, Please I need your guidance.

Terris Rhyson
Jun 25th, 2001, 03:18:35 PM
As the sandy haired boy walked through the halls of the academy, he felt a saddened presence nearby. He looked in the direction from which he picked up this little force signal, and noted a man clothed in the robes of a jedi kneeling before the monument of the Jedi Master Yoda. He approached the man's vicinity quietly, and sat against a nearbly pillar, his hands relaxed in the catch his robes made when he crossed his legs. His lightsaber dangled in open sight, almost touching the ground. He watched the man, without any sound beyond his own relaxed heartbeat and breathing. He wondered why the man was kneeling there, but made no words of his thoughts. He did not try to pick up on his thoughts, out of the politeness he had grown with.

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 25th, 2001, 09:16:00 PM
Luke had felt the presence even before he had approached the pillar, Luke appreciated the privacy this new comer gave him.

Luke stayed at the monument meditating, he once thought he heard the voice of another old mentor
<font color=blue>You must do what you think is right of course</font>

visions entered into luke's mind, the visions that came were of death and destruction and a great light saber battle.

the two forms were blacked out, all that he could make out was the color of the two sabers. green and magneta. the sabers clashed and the moves were of experts.

Luke knew that he was one of the fighters, but who was he fighting.

The visions continued...until he sees the face of the other fighter, just as his saber penetrates the fighters Chest.

Luke jumps up out of his kneeling poistion yelling

<font size=4>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO <font color=red>LEIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!"</font>

edit: removed sig

Terris Rhyson
Jun 26th, 2001, 02:42:22 PM
Terris is jerked out of his peaceful watching when he sees the man jump all of a sudden to his feet. Terris gets up slowly, and walks over to the man. He touches him on the shoulder. When the man looks at him, Terris bows, then faces him again...

"Hello. I am Terris Rhyson, a padawan here. Are you alright, sir? I heard you cry out 'Leia'. If you mean Master Leia, I am quite sure she is fine. Would you like some refreshment?"

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 26th, 2001, 07:53:45 PM
Luke turned and looked at Terris. The look in Luke's eyes was that of Pure Terror.

"<font color=red>Fine! Fine!, She's not fine, She is going to Die, and I am going to kill her! nothing can stop it!, I um,</font> Luke looks around anxiously <font color=red>I must get away!, I must not be around her!!!</font>

Luke hurries away from Terris and runs out of the academy doors, but where could he go to insure that his sister's life would be safe from him, how could he be the one that would strike her down. What could possibly happen that would result in the death of his only sister. he must connect further into the force, see more of the future vision, but where could he go that would help him to connect...

suddenly a memory bobs to the front of his mind, a voice he had not heard in a long long time.

<font color=blue>Luke, you must go to the Dagobah system...</font>

"Thats it!, Dagobah, I should be able to connect further into the force in the home of my old master!"