PDA

View Full Version : Training, the Way of the One

Seger Donovan
Jun 27th, 2001, 12:40:02 AM
**Seger stands alone in the middle of the field, his left hand shading his eyes as he watches the blinding sun dip below the horizon in a deep blood red plunge. A stray cloud floats its way across the scene, adding a touch of surrealism to the entire evening. As the planet turns, and the minutes pass by, the sun finishes its graceful dive and disappears from view. Seger turns from the event and seats himself on the grass, some rocks in front of him. Closing his eyes, he concentrates. Slowly, Seger's breathing almost completely halts, except for a shallow breath every minute or so. Reaching out with his mind, Seger grasps at the ancient volcanic stones, feeling them, studying them. With his minds eye, he watches one float up from the others. He plunges the stones depth, feeling the pulse of the gem within. He turns his attention back to the outside, the rough of the stone. With his eyes still closed, he traces a ring around it, he sees the molecules that make up the rock, slow, dense items. With the touch of the force, he applies heat and friction to a thousands or so of the links, he splits them apart, and repeats the process with the next batch further above.**

**The Morning rays find Seger still in the same position has last night, the rock, with gem inside, has a hair line crack almost entirely around. The last bunch of molecules are spread apart and with a almost noiseless crack, the stone splits in 2 pieces. Leaving the turquoise gem open to the world to see. With a gasp, Seger releases the force and the now separated gem and 2 halves of the stone fall to the ground. Seger slowly picks up the jewel, and looks through it in the morning light. Flawless! His hand clenches over the item, and with a sigh, Seger tumbles backward, falling asleep instantly. The waking sun play cool light over his sleeping face, and his hands which are still clutching the prize**

Liam Jinn
Jun 27th, 2001, 10:12:08 AM
Liam had been out, enjoying the mornings air by a walk. He came across a sleeping padawan and nudged him gently with his boot. If only more padawans took training into their own hands, the jedi's numbers would grow immensly. Liam crouched down next to the padawan, hoping to stir his sleep.

"Hey there, wake up..no reason to sleep on a morning like this"

Seger Donovan
Jun 27th, 2001, 01:56:02 PM
**Someone was trying to wake him. With a groan of protest, Seger reachs for his blanket, only to encounter wet blades of grass. His eyes snap open and he sits up quickly, looking around him in biwilderment. Where am I? He looks at the Jedi Master and then down at the gem in his hand. Last nights activites flood back into his waking brain. He turns to speak to the Master**

So I missed breakfast, sir?

Liam Jinn
Jun 27th, 2001, 02:22:12 PM
Liam looks curiously at the padawan.

"I think you are mistaken, I am only a knight..and we don't make breakfast around here..it's up to you!"

Liam smiles as he laughs a bit. He helps the padawan up and notices something in his hand.

"Whatcha got there, son?"

Seger Donovan
Jun 27th, 2001, 08:55:23 PM
Well, I'm new here, so I dont really know who all the knights and masters are yet...

And this my good sir is the new jewel which is going into my Lightsaber!

Liam Jinn
Jun 28th, 2001, 10:01:34 AM
"That'll come in handy. So, where are you off to now?"

Seger Donovan
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:23:10 AM
Well, I'm off to get me some breakfast and a shower, cya around dude.

Liam Jinn
Jun 29th, 2001, 12:55:25 AM
Liam waves as the padawan runs off.