PDA

View Full Version : Leia -- Spar

Teka Kenobi
May 30th, 2001, 03:53:47 PM
::Walking out on an open feild Teka could see the horizon. The ocean was still, calm and the blue sky was cloud-less. The golden corn around him sways from side to side with a fresh breeze. The sun is beating down, yet not so harsh as the vast summer days here. He lies in the field with his eyes shut. Hald meditating half sleeping almost. Today was a perfect day for a spar and he was in th perfect mood for one. He wouls wait for the Jedi Master Leia Solo to arrive. He fancied a challenge, and facing Leia...well. The spar will no-doubtedly speak for itself.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:12:36 PM
OOC: :eek: I am sooooo sorry I forgot!! Ugh...and then the weekend I wasn't really around. SOrry :(

IC:

::The petite Jedi Master walked out into the field to see Teka meditating. She stopped infront of him and then calmly stated::

Sorry to interupt and the delay Teka. But whenever you are ready...we may begin the spar

Merzhan Choka
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:54:28 PM
Interesting fight...

Teka Kenobi
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:59:13 PM
::Teka smiled and opened his eyes. He pushed up off his hands to get to his feet, before taking his cloak off and letting it fall to the ground gently, being caught by the wavering corn. He nodded to her and began..::

It is ok Master Leia. I am ready whenever you are.

::He moved his feet into a wider stance and helt out a hilt to the ground. In an instance a teal beam of light shot out from the metal object, that was the hilt, and moved through the air with ease. he nodded once more and waited for the Master to get ready.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:18:03 PM
:: Leia smiled at Teka before flicking on the activation button on her lightsaber::

Very well..I will make the first move. I think I will start of slow and see where we go from there.

::Leia advanced towards Teka, bring her right arm back in the process as she arched her saber and brought it forward right to Teka's leftside::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 7th, 2001, 12:03:47 PM
::Teka moved his sabre down to his left quite fast his eyes darting from sabre to sabe then up at Leia. For a moment there was a short struggle between the two as their sabres pushed against one another. As they obth realized this was a stale-mate situation Teka spun round from the position and swung his sabre low towards the knnees of Master Leia Solo.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2001, 09:53:26 PM
::Seeing Teka's strike coming towards her knees..the Jedi Master instinctively leapt up and flipped over Teka. As she was coming out of the flip she placed the heel of her right boot in the small of Teka's back...sending the padawan stumbling forward towards the ground.::

::Leia backed away from Teka waiting for him to get up once more. She now stands in a defensive position waiting for his next move:::

Teka Kenobi
Jun 8th, 2001, 12:26:25 PM
::Teka got into a push-up position, and did just that, right to his feet he turned swinging Obex once, then again before actually striking out. He went low bringing his foot out again, towards Leia knees. As she jumped he force mpushed her, mid air backwards. As she lost her balance stumbling back she tripped and fell to the floor. Teka got into a stance he taught himself and waited for the master to return.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 11th, 2001, 11:59:15 PM
::She eyed the padawan..as she repositioned herself..Giving off a slight grin..before making her next move::

::The Jedi Master within a blink of an eye darted towards Teka with Force Speed. She became a complete blurr to him upon coming up on Kenobi, Leia hit the ground and went into a skid taking the feet out from beneath Teka and causing him to fall to the ground.::

Leia quickly got up to her feet and leapt up into a forward flip landing her two boots hard on the fallen padawan's chest, before backflipping off him ...several meters away::

OOC: I am so sorry Teka..my time has been hard to find to post. Unfortuanately by Thursday...I will probably will not be able to post until Monday so you know. My sis is getting married...lots of company and all. FYI Sorry..but I will keep and eye on this and post as soon as I can afterwards

Joel Hardy
Jun 12th, 2001, 03:17:30 PM
Wrong cha' :p

Teka Kenobi
Jun 12th, 2001, 03:20:34 PM
OOC: (Sorry for above ^^)
It's ok :p OOC always comes before IC. Hope the marriage goes well :)

IC:

::Teka watched the Master come down on her feet through the air and used this to his advantage. As she regained her balance from the breif filght through the air her force pushed her back-wards making her tumble over, as he got up.::

::He ran towards her normally, at his own pace, which was, infact quite fast. As he eared her he sent his whole body into a spin to the left, bringing rounf his arms and striking at Leia. The hard strike was blocked and a few more swings were heard, as well as seen. He darted back wards dodging an incoming strike and waited for the next retaliation volley.::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 29th, 2001, 10:20:04 PM
::Leia paced somewhat..eyeing down the padawan....swinging her saber as she was in deep concentration. A small smirk creeped across Leia's face.::

::o nce again within a blink of an eye...she force sped to Teka ..the padawan went to strike at the Jedi Master's head...with quick reflexes she ducked and barreled head first into Teka's already aching ribs. The two went faltering to the ground. Leia quickly got to her feet.. and placed her left boot on Teka's right arm pinning him down to the ground...her right leg was stratgedy placed on his left arm. Bringing her saber down and pointing it just inches from his face::

So...young padawan...what do you do know?

OOC: might be silly. But I thought it be interesting to see what you do. Sorry for the delay. :(

Teka Kenobi
Jun 30th, 2001, 04:46:59 AM
OOC: Great to see your around again Leia :) As for the sparring move, it was cool and I couldn't really decide on a few different choices I had on how to move you :p So here it goes..

IC

Watch and learn, Master Leia.

Teka brought both of his legs up and wrapped them around Leia's waiste. Using the force to push her sabre away from his face, she lost balance and, with the pull of Teka's legs, fell to the ground also. He quickly moved back with a push from both his hands and slid across the ground before getting to his feet holding his sabre low, and pointing to Leia's ching, where she lay.

That's what I'd do.