PDA

View Full Version : Navaria Tarkin's Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 16th, 2001, 11:44:12 AM
**The petite Jedi Master walked into an empty training room, where she told Navaria to meet her. Leia took off her cloak and hung it up.**

**She made her way to the center of the room and sat on the floor and began to meditate, while she waited for Navaria's arrival**

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 16th, 2001, 01:15:18 PM
She made her way to the training room that her Master requested her to be at this morning. Entering the room, she took in the new surroundings and saw her Master sitting in the center of the room meditating. Noticing that Leia's robe was hung up, she in turn did the same and walked over to her Master.

She bowed deeply in respect for her Master.

"I am here, Master Solo."

Navaria did not motion to sit or move until Leia spoke.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 19th, 2001, 12:32:13 AM
**Sensing a familair prescence and hearing Navaria's voice..Leia snapped out of her meditation. The Jedi Master looked up and a small smile crossed her face**

** Leia then motioned to Navaria..gesturing her to sit down on the floor with her**

Navaria, so good to see you. Please join me. I figure maybe we should talk some first and get reaquainted.

So how have you been Navaria? You seem to have some concerns on your mind.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:34:20 AM
Navaria smiled and sat crosslegged on the floor in from of Leia and folded her hands. She listened and was rather surprised that Leia already wanted to get right down to business so soon.

Did she want to confront her demons so soon? Talking about it might make it worse but she had to be open about her fears.

"I was able to find a room with Mas ... with Hart's help, Master. I met some of the students here. Some quite nice and others rather ... hyper."

She frowned a little remember her little meeting with dlayer and Cadet.

"One thing that is still rather hard to get used to is this new body. I mean it's me, but it isn't. I know ... that probably sounds so odd."

Taking a deep breath to find calm and strength, she continued on to the next question.

"What troubles me mostly is ... meeting up with ... well ..."

She lowered her head and the strength she thought she had to speak of such things simply vanished.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 19th, 2001, 01:48:18 AM
**Leia listened to Navaria intently**

I see. I am glad Hart showed you around some.

**Leia chuckled for a moment**

For the most part, padawans here are very friendly to their fellow Jedi. Some can be silly at times, I have to admit a little on the wildside. But that will change with age and wisdom in time for them. I hope they treated you fairly for the most part.

**Leia smiled at Navaria. Momentarily the smile seem to melt away as a concerned look crossed on Leia's face**

It's Dalethria isn't it Navaria?

**Leia placed her hand on Navaria's and looked sincerely into her eyes**

Navaria..I promise you we will work through this together if not now another time when you are more comfortable with things. Your concern for your being and past is understandable and I promise to help you through this.

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 19th, 2001, 10:51:48 PM
She could feel and hear the sincerity in her Master's voice. Yes, it was Dalethria that Navaria feared. She also feared the rest of her extended family. Sorsha and Ogre.

"I am weak for being afraid."

It wasn't a question, it was a statement and she felt so disappointed in herself.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 26th, 2001, 11:57:47 PM
**Sigh**

Listen Navaria, It is understandable why you have these feelings. Those people you have just mentioned are some of the most ruthless villians to ever walk this universe. And they were once your family.

**Leia patted Navaria on the back**

Don't you worry. We will work on this together. There will be no more fear for you. That is no way anyone should truly lead their lives. Besides we have to work on that because fear is one of the elements that can lead to the Darkside.

But don't you worry about that Navaria. I will not let that happen to you.

**Leia looked on sincerely at Navaria**

Navaria Tarkin
Apr 27th, 2001, 12:15:04 PM
Her spirits were raised as her Master spoke to her. Leia's wise words were so very true. Anger and hatred are things she learn to control at a very early age but fear ... that was her only problem. If Navaria did not control that emotion, then the fate of Dalethria would be her own.

"Thank you Master. I will not fail you and I know I can be strong with your guidance."

She smiled and swallowed the lump in her throat. Closing her eyes, she began to push back the fears that haunted her so she may begin the lessons that her Master wished to start this day.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Apr 28th, 2001, 09:30:42 AM
OOC: Sorry...I will edit this post and reply later...:( Sorry pal.

Navaria Tarkin
May 4th, 2001, 01:25:33 AM
OOC~ tis alright and a friendly :: bump :: for a reminder Leia-sama ;)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 20th, 2001, 10:26:00 PM
OOC: UGH!! Sorry! :(

**Leia looked on at Navaria. She knew all too well that Navaria's past was haunting her some. Leia paused for a moment before asking Navaria some questions. She rubbed her chin slightly before speaking**

Navaria..I know this disturbs you still. I can sense it and still see it in your eyes. Would you care to talk about this more. Or perhaps work on dealing with this matter or would you like to start your training first and then work on your feelings and meditation techniques.

I just want what makes your training and life more comfortable for you Navaria. I want you to be happy and not to live in fear.

**Leia gave off a slight smile and looked on at Navaria to answer her questions.**

Navaria Tarkin
May 22nd, 2001, 10:10:50 PM
IC~ Navaria turned her eyes toward the ground, more specifically her lap where her hands lay. It was strange seeing hands that had dealt so much death in another life, yet in this new form ... she was born anew and had a chance to make what was thrown out of balance right.

She was suppose to exist, not Dalethria. It was her fault that such a Sith existed. If only she was stronger and was able to control such rampant emotions as a child, the one who plagued her would never have been born.

Her body was shaking, seething with regret and frustration from her constant failure that Leia's words were falling on deaf ears.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 23rd, 2001, 11:54:22 AM
**Seeing Navaria was becoming more and more withdrawn to herself. Leia walked over to her padawan and knelt down before her and gently picked up Navaria's hands placing them between her own.**

Listen Navaria...please relax. I know this has to be tearing you up inside. But you have to realize you are not Dalethria you are Navaria. You are two separate people. Can't you see that? Please do. You are not accountable for Dalethria's actions. Honest. Look within yourself and realize that. Once you do, you will be able to start to feel better about yourself and not be so worried about Dalethria.

Navaria Tarkin
May 23rd, 2001, 07:18:54 PM
She tightened her hands around her Master's, trying to find the support she needed.

"How ... how .."

The words stumbled off a tangled tongue.

"How can I do this, Master?"

Navaria looked up into Leia's eyes with an almost pleading look.

"I just don't know how. My dreams, my thoughts of what she has done because it was me that created her!"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 24th, 2001, 10:34:32 AM
Oh no..poor Navaria. You did not create her. *sigh*

The Darkside had created her. Not you!! Hatred, Fear, Agression...plagued Dalethria many years ago.

**Leia sighed, finding her mind drifting off from the present into the past. The Jedi Master started having several flashbacks of her confrontations with Dalethria, especially her first meeting with her. Noticing..she was distant, Leia shook her head quickly as if to snap out of this daydreaming state**

I am sorry about that Navaria. I could not help but ponder about Dalethria.

Let me ask you something.

**Taking a Big Sigh**

What do you know about Dalethria's past? Do you know about how and what she feels about me?

Navaria Tarkin
May 24th, 2001, 09:33:23 PM
"Master you must understand, it was because of my fear, hatred and anger that I couldn't accept that she was created. It is my fault!"

Her trembling body did not let up.

"Everything that I felt, I pushed into the back of mind ... ignoring all the pain and all the hatred that I had for you and Luke! It sat and grew and seethed, growing stronger and stronger until ... one day ..."

She shook her head and covered her face with a hand, hiding the tears.

"... I can't believe I'm telling you this."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 25th, 2001, 01:48:22 PM
OOC: Umm I have to talk to you on AIM..I am stumped!!! :lol:

Navaria Tarkin
May 28th, 2001, 12:34:58 AM
OOC~ I am on now for a short time incase you are, if not email me or I shall be around tomorrow Leia-Chan :)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 31st, 2001, 06:13:34 PM
OOC: here goes nothing..lol

IC:

**Leia walked up to Navaria and gave her a quick embrace then backed up to talk to her once more**

It's ok Navaria. *sigh*I understand what you are saying. But please remember, Dalethria is her own person. She is not you. You can not be held accountful for any of her deeds as of now. She is her own person. She makes her own decisions. Good bad or indifferent.

You Navaria..are a good, sweet, gentle soul. Only good is in you. Please try to see that.

Navaria Tarkin
May 31st, 2001, 11:11:16 PM
OOC~ :)

IC~ It was very warm and comforting to be in Leia's embrace. For a brief moment, things seemed to stop and perhaps it really would be alright as her Master claimed. Once Navaria was separated by Kat's spell, it was true. Dalethria and Navaria were their own beings. Of course, her "family" would be quite surprised to know she wasn't dead. Still, it didn't change the fact that Navaria did create her own monster. A monster that was out of control. It was true that as of now, being separated from her real body, what each one did were their own actions. It was just so hard to accept that she didn't have a hand in this ...

She looked towards Leia, her Master probably wondering why it was taking so long to respond.

"I guess your right ... Master."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:02:16 PM
::Leia smiles at Navaria. Quite pleased that she seemed more relax. Although Leia knew it would take some time before Navaria would be totally reassured of her worries. ::

I am glad to hear that Navaria.

I've been thinking...there really is no need for you to call me "Master" Please call me "Leia" no need for formalties.

::Leia smiled once again at Navaria::

Now I realize we had started your training some time ago. I have been thinking about how we should continue. Do you have any idea of where you would like to start from? Any particular subject that might interest you to begin with?

Navaria Tarkin
Jun 4th, 2001, 11:41:00 PM
She couldn't have heard right. Leia wanted to drop the formalities between them. Wasn't it proper as Leia's Padawan to show such honor and respect in calling her Master?

Navaria brushed the banges away, removing the visual obscurity so looking upon her Master was easier.

"I ... as you wish ... .... Leia."

Her name didn't roll off the tongue quite so easily but maybe this was another means to help her relax.

Biting her lower lip in thought, Navaria thought about her Master's .... mental slap ... Leia's question. Her eyes narrowed then quickly returned to normal as she spoke.

"Before my potential lay within the living Force. Now, the change I went through and being in this body ... my strengths that I could sense are in the Unifying Force. Healing too."

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2001, 10:28:01 AM
I think that is truly wonderful that you find yourself in tune with Force Healing. Is this something that you have noticed Navaria for time or is this something recently?

Thank you by the way, for calling me "Leia:. I consider our friendship and relationship as one that does not need formalities.

Navaria Tarkin
Jul 1st, 2001, 03:34:37 PM
"I will admit that it will take time to get used to calling you by your first name, Leia, but I feel the same as you."

She smiled warmly before continuing.

"Actually, this body is what guides me towards healing. I know in my true body the Living Force was my guide but I feel a pull to heal. Actually, it's quite strange. It feel like I belong in this body and not at the same time. I can't explain it better then that."