PDA

View Full Version : Jaina... Your training begins.

amichan24
May 26th, 2001, 10:37:41 PM
Ami walked to a classroom with Jaina walking a few yards behind her. She stopped in front of a room that she recognized - it was the same room that she was trained in. She smiled a little, looking at the familiar surroundings and recalling fond memories. She turned to her new padawan, who had just reached the doorway.

"Come in, Jaina. This is where you'll be trained."

She walked into the classroom and sat cross-legged on the floor. She motioned to Jaina to do the same. Ami watched her sit, and she smiled warmly at her padawan.

"First of all, tell me a little about yourself and the Force - what it is, what it means to you, etc."

Jaina Organa Solo
May 28th, 2001, 09:10:39 PM
"well... I'm the niece of Jedi Master Luke Sky walker, Granddaughter of Anikan Skywalker, commonly known as Darth Vader, and i've been using the force all my life. it's kinda like a natural thing for me.I'm basically here to refine my powers until i can become a knight. I know what the force is, and all it means to me is that it is an extendation of my self. like a body part. it's always been there, and i just want to use it to the best of my abilities."

amichan24
May 29th, 2001, 02:04:13 PM
Ami's eyes shone a little in recognition of the names. Once her padawan had finished, she asked, "What kind of training have you undergone, and how much do you know?"

Jaina Organa Solo
May 30th, 2001, 10:25:22 PM
"I recieved the very basics form my mom, you know, lifting and moving stuff around, but i've had no formal training."

amichan24
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:38:46 PM
"That's fine. I was just looking for a starting point."

Ami picked up a metal pole. It was about 4 feet long and 2 inches in diameter. She gripped it lightly with both hands and tossed it to her padawan. Jaina caught it easily.

"Try to bend this pole."

She watched Jaina try to bring her hands together. She nodded a little as Jaina furiously tried to bend it in half. Her padawan looked up at her. "I can't do it."

"I didn't expect you to," said Ami. She pulled out an identical pole and gripped it in the same way she had before. She took a deep breath and closed her eyes and pushed - and the pole bent easily. She opened her eyes to see her padawan gape at her a little. "I'm not very strong, but with the Force, I have much more strength. This is called the Force grip. It's good to keep a hold on your lightsaber in a fight. It also allows you to do things like this.

"Try to let the Force flow through you. Let it aid you when you try to bend the pole."

Jaina Organa Solo
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:45:58 PM
let the force flow through her and, doing as Ami had taught her, easily bent the pole. ::
"like that?"

amichan24
Jun 6th, 2001, 11:01:39 AM
Ami smiled at her padawan. "Very good. Let's move on to another physical move."

She changed her grip, keeping a hand on one side of the pole. "You said you can throw things with the Force. Now, try and throw with the Force. Like this."

Concentrating, she brought her arm back, and she exhaled as she let it fly at amazingly fast speed into the wall across from her. It left a bit of a dent. I'm going to have to fix that... she thought to herself as she turned to face her padawan.

"Ah, well, every wall could use a good dent. Why don't you try?"