PDA

View Full Version : Captain Delen Hunt Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 21st, 2001, 11:14:39 PM
**A petite cloaked Jedi Master opened the doors to a training room. She first pulled back her hood and proceeded to take off her robe. Leia placed the robe on the table, before moving to the center of the training room.

**Leia knelt down on the floor and closed her eyes gently and went into a mediatative state, while waiting for the arrival of her newest padawan**

edited: TTT

Captain Delen Hunt
May 23rd, 2001, 11:25:00 PM
**Dylan took of his military jacket a part of the uniform. He graps on his belt the lighsaber and the blaster as a precaution. While going near to his master he sensed something diferent (something nice, and confortating). While he gets near to his master he remeber Alacras last word "To be a Jedi it is a hard life, you father was one and because of those belief he died defending justice" Dylan a little disturbed about the flashback decides to go to his master Leia and told her**

Master Leia im here, sorry that i am late I got confused coming my way here. This is a very beutiful place.

**Seing the Petite Jedi, Hunt remeber about the lighsaber and he read again the writing "Sword of Justice" asking himself "Why my father put that in a lighsaber, Acralis told me that it was special" Hunt walk to the back of Leia awating her responce.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 24th, 2001, 10:28:35 AM
**Leia slowly opened her eyes and looked up at Dylan (might be easier to call you that :) ).**

Greetings Captain Delen Hunt. May I call you "Dylan" for short? You may call me "Leia" no need for formalities.

**Leia gestured to Delen to sit on the floor with her**

Please..come an join me.

**giving off a slight chuckle**

Well..it's not a chair. But I chose to at times sit on the floor especially for mediation purposes. I find it quite comfortable.

So..let's get acquainted. Please tell me a little about yourself.

Captain Delen Hunt
May 24th, 2001, 05:38:55 PM
**Dylan sits next to Leia**
Leia, you can called me Dylan, Dylan is perfect for the situation. And please no more Captain, I was one not anymore.
**Dylan looks directly to the eyes of his master**
Wow! talk about me that a thought one. Let's see I din't have any formal famaly,but was raised by my mentor named Acralis. My father best friend. And when I got to close of having a famaly sudenly the world took a twist and my wife appeared MIA 3 years ago. Friends only a few, half of them I can't tell because it is clasified. I can tell you this my mother kill herself after my father died, and the only link of my famaly right now is this.
**Dylan grabs from his belt and show Leia his lighsaber**
Acralis said that it was special, but i really don't know maybe are the letters "Sword of Justice" mean something. Master, do you know something about this lighsaber. Well actually I went back to Acralis after my chief of security betrayed me and my ship the Phoniex got destroyed.

To change the subject, they say that the floor is good for your back and besides I like it too.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 25th, 2001, 01:46:03 PM
**Leia listened intently to Dylan. It sadden her to her about his family, but as most Jedi that have come before him, this was a very common situation**

I am truly sorry to hear about your family. Unfortunately, you are not alone with that. It is sad but true. Once you start speaking to the other jedi, you will find that most have lost a family member or more due to horrible crimes.

**The Jedi Master took the lightsaber from Dylan and looked on intently at it**

Well, it does have unique markings on it. I am sorry. But I truly am not sure what this means. "Sword of Justice" quick unique inscription, yet appropriate. Perhaps someone else here can tell you more about it. I must say it is nicely crafted indeed.

** Leia smiled as she returned the lightsaber to Dylan**

You may call me "Leia", Dylan. No use for formalities. Really.

So...do you have an force experience or powers I should be aware of?

Captain Delen Hunt
May 25th, 2001, 02:02:54 PM
Well don't worry about me really. i always believe that thing's are going to turn out just find. i am an optimist and an idealist. Besides Acralis taught me well. Values, and knolegde so i part that i am the way that i am is becuase of Acralis, besides i had a nice childhood.

To be frank, I feel the force is like a blanquet that keeps you warm when around other people especially jedi. But, must of all I hear a voice that in battle tells me were to go, and when facing a hard desition it always help me. But most of all when in ground battle and leading assults and inflitration I can see things before they happened. I can see the laser and bullets flying.And the strange thing is that many times i have an advantage over the enemy, but even whit this gift i can't avoid the death of my crew member that are under my command or sense betrayal. But, Leia all these year's I try to hide my abilities and gift in order not to loose those dear to me. And even hiding it I lost my wife and Acralis. What is this? Is this a gift like Acralis said or a curse that lead to my wife being missing.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 27th, 2001, 10:55:38 PM
**Leia's hard sadden for Dylan. But she knew he plight all too well. For other jedi have unfortunated lost loved ones**

It sure seems you are quite in tuned to the force. That is very good Dylan. But...please do not consider your force sense a curse. It is a gift. A wonderful gift.

It troubles me some that you see it as a possible curse.

**The Jedi Master titled her head slightly to one side and looked Dylan straight in the eyes**

Please tell me why you feel your force sense is a curse.

Captain Delen Hunt
May 29th, 2001, 07:56:18 PM
**Dylan stand up form the floor and start walking around in circles talking to Leia**

A gift? ....Maybe. (Dylan's eyes start to get watery and he tries to hide his eyes looking down) Then why this "gift" din't tell me that my wife was going to be missing in the next mission. (ironic) No! Because Captain Dylan Hunt had to inspect his ship, having a 1st officer but the captain cancel the aniversary whit his wife and did his work. Uhh,then tell me why the force din't told me to go the aniversary and to pass time whit her. Proably if I was going to dinner she wasen't going to take that science officer posting for unknown space.

But, srangely in combat I seense it. And almost every time that i feell something. Mostly something dark and death a fellow officer and someone from my crew died. (Dylan start yelling) Tell me if this is a gift why i can't save lifes and why every time I sense something my crew the ones that depend on me dies. And I the (ironic)the GREAT CAPTAIN lives and they die.

Tell me if becuase I sense this I belong to the dark side. I always thought that ... or wanted to be in the light side. Proably i not worthy of having my father lightsaber.
**Dylan trows the lightsaber, to the other side on the room and grabs his jacket** (Puting the jacket in he says)

You are a good person and friend that's why im this. Is not personal but im protecting you from death, i don't want you to die because of me. Please don't tell this to anyone. If you need me ill be outside the room grabing air. Im' realy sorry you don't deserve someone that talks like me.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 31st, 2001, 06:06:57 PM
OOC: Sorry for the delay

IC:

***As Dylan started heading towards the door. The petite Jedi Master quickly rose to her feet and headed after Dylan. As she came up quickly behind him, she placed a hand on her shoulder. Dylan stopped momentarily and turned around to Leia**

Dylan...don't go! Please. Do not turn away on your destiny. It is apparent to me you do not understand the force. Please stay here and lets talk for awhile.

I think its very important for me to discuss the force with you somewhat. For one...we can see the future..but..we can not control it. Do you understand?

Captain Delen Hunt
May 31st, 2001, 09:38:25 PM
**Dylan turn's back from the door and smile to the petit JEDI**
Then tell me what good is to see the future if I can't change it. What good is to know that somebody is going to die 5 secons before it hapenes and not being able to save him.
**Dylan looks in the floor**
Then teach how to use this to understand it, so icould save lives in the long run.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 1st, 2001, 09:36:51 PM
**Leia looked on Dylan she knew she had to try and reassure him**

It's just fate sometimes...unfortunately. Although We as Jedi can try to prevent them and have successfully done so. You must stay focus on the present..young padawan.

If you think you are ready....we may proceed.

**Leia gave Dylan a smile and hoped he answered her positively**

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 1st, 2001, 11:08:46 PM
**Dylan smile back to Leia**
Be mindful of the present, you're right. I worry to much about the future maybe it's fate althought I never believe in fate. I used to believe that any person is in charge of his fate. But, i will worry about that later.

**Dylan came in the chamber and grabs his father's lightsaber**

im ready, teach me!

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:06:24 PM
Very well...we can start of with the basics.

This might seem trivial to you but this is how I like to start out. Please follow me outside.

::The two headed out to the garden area right outside of the Academy. Leia turned to Dylan and pointed to a stone::

You see that stone there. I would like you to lift it using the force. Concentrate..feel the force...visual that stone lifting in your mind.

Now if you may please do so.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:59:10 PM
**Dylan, look at leia** Ok, Just picture it on my mind, and move it. Let's see. Focus on the job at hand, Just like asking a girl on a date. **Dylan smiled sowing Leia that he just made a joke, which she being a female-din't find wery amusing**"Uhh, bad joke sorry"**Dylan closed his eyes and though about the feeling he had inside him, to use those powers, he tried to hide for soo long, as Dylan started to move the stone, he remembered about the soldiers as a flasback, his wife and a picture of his lighsaber. As thinking those things Dylan let go of the rock.**Shoot! Damm! not even an inch in the air. Leia im going to do it again intil I move that hunk a rock in front of your feet**Dylan closed his eyes again forgeting all that it has hapened in the pass and put Leia advice in to practice living on the moment not on the future Dylan concentrated that the rock moved whit control, strait foward to Leia feet** What me to autograph the rock?*Dylan said whit a smile**What now Leia want me to jump ten feet, or something like that. i wait you orders

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 10:57:10 PM
**Leia let out a soft chuckle after watching Dylan use the force on the stone**

Not bad!! Not bad at all. Well...we won't get to jumping yet. Ok...soon ..patience Dylan.

**Leia gave a reassuring smile**

Ok...well you seemed to do what I was going to ask you.

Take that same stone and visualize it moving forward with full force into that tree over there several meters to your right. Please do so now.

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:24:34 PM
**Dylan gave a smile back to the petit Jedi** aye, aye my lady**. Dylan closing his eyes sence the force as it was helping him concentrate, opening his eyes he sees the stone floting and he closed it again. Visualizing the tree and the stone Dylan put at the side of the tree**Ohh, I got a suprised for you**Dylan closed his eyes and stated to move a pen that he had in his pocket moving the pen Dylan cincentrated and whit the feeling of the force leading him he wrote "Dyla was here! Leia was here also!" on the stone.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2001, 10:27:04 AM
OOC: I will edit this out later Sorry again bit of a rush IRL.

But I did upload your personal pic. I noticed it wasnt working. SO I resized it and saved it. Here's the URL. Please feel free to use it :)
www16.brinkster.com/jedim...YLANPP.jpg (http://www16.brinkster.com/jedimaster/DYLANPP.jpg)

Ok..now I am working on a new post. It will be right after this one:)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2001, 10:24:13 PM
::Leia chuckles at Dylan's cute little stunt. She looks at the stone and smiles at Dylan::

Well..that is a first!!
Cute though.

Ok...we now can proceed.

Let's try Force Jump, but before we start let us review how to channel the force correctly.

First clear your mind... free yourself from the troubles of the galaxy. Let harmony, peace, humbleness, sacrifice fill your mind and soul. Sense the Force, touch it. Feel it running through your bones, your blood, through every microscopic cell of your body. Hear this force, hear what it tells you, wise the force is, many things you can learn from it. Now talk to the force, tell it your intentions, why you wish to accomplish this, tell it that you wish to use it for good, for defense, never for evil. After this command it to go wherever you want it to go. With time, experience and practice you will master this ability and you will be able to do this whole procedure in a split second. This is a very good exercise to practice in your room, in the ceiling of the temple or wherever you fill at peace. This is the starting point to meditation and to every force related move, word, though and action. It should form part of you every day life.

Now force jump. After doing the already discuss procedure channel all the mighty force into your legs, your thighs and simply jump like you would normally.

:: Suddenly Leia jumps over Dylan, landing easily on her feet ::

A padawan can jump easily over 50 ft. A full train jedi knight can jump over 100 ft. Now you try...

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 8th, 2001, 10:30:11 PM
OCC: Thank's for the pic, really. I don't know what to say really, but from the bottom of my heart thanks

**Dylan looked at Leia** wow! if i can jumped this high I can be a great basketball player did you know that! Ok here I go.
**Dylan closign his eyes he lets the force controled him to use it. To let the force now his feelings and at the same time controling it. Dylan did the first jump and landed on his back**Did you know that the floor is hard**The seond time Dylan did a backfip and landed on his feet**Don't worry that was training not the force**Dylan proably did a dozen of jumps when he finally closed his eyes, let the force guide him, in his mind he could see the force as a person and talking to it, when he was talking to the force he felt a reaction in his body on the 15 time he could jumpe 75 feet high. After landing Dylan look at Leia.
**how was it. i pet pretty funny wathing me ht the groud 7 times, but i think that now im ok

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:49:23 AM
::Leia nodded her head and smiled at Dylan's accomplishment::

Nicely done!! And even higher than expected. Very well done Dylan.

Now let's move on to something new.

Force Grab is a pretty simple maneuver but one you will use many times. For example I always hold my LS on a force grab making my grip stronger and my attacks stronger also. It also a good technique because it makes it tougher for a sith to knock your ligthsaber off your hand. To do force grab: concentrate, feel the force, this time concentrate on your hands. Feel each of your fingers, the palm of your hand. Feel the texture of the item you are holding. And grab it.

:: Leia grabs a small metal pole, grabs it and squeezes it. It bends like clay very easily::

You see?! Not that hard is it!

::Leia turned around and gave Dylan a similair size metal pole::

Now..if you may please try and do this. Remember concentrate on the Force.

OOC: I do sincerely apologize. My posting time has been limited due to RL and is going to get worse by this Wens. My sis is getting married, I am the maid of honor...lots of relatives flying in from all over the place..going to be busy. Please accept my apologies early if there is a delay in my posting. At worse..I will try to post by Monday. Again ..I am sorry :(

Captain Delen Hunt
Jun 17th, 2001, 10:53:06 PM
OCC:Congratulations on being the maid if honor, don't worry about me. I understand. i wish you the best of luck and also for the couple, don't forget to have fun!

**Dylan grabs the pipe and started to look at it**Well here goes nothing**Dylan closed his eyes, remeber the teaching of leia in the Force remember the level of concentration on the force jump.Whit complete silence on his mind he started feeling the force and talking to it leting it know his intention and what his mind so he can use the force as a guide to help Dylan make his intention real. Grabing the pipe he fells that his hand is doing almost no force to bend it, Dylan fells like some other "force" is doing all the hard work" Putting a picture of a horse in his mind, the force guided him to bend the pipe to look like a horse**

Well, it for you, i don't know how to describe it it's like i was holding something and it was almost impossible to loose my grib also, I felt that i was doing everything but the force help me to do everything

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 29th, 2001, 10:34:23 PM
::Leia takes the pole from Dylan and smiles him.::

Seems like you are indeed tuned into the force Dylan. This strength is just one of the basics that proves that.

Ok....we may know proceed to: Force Throw. If the thing you are throwing is small you can force grab it and then throw it, making it go faster and more accurate. But force throw can also be used to throw big stuff like boulders and sith. Force Throw: concentration, call the force, this time to your biceps, shoulders and arms, fell the gravity push on the item, visualize its landing and THROW. **the small metal pole in Leia's hand flies across the room in a supersonic speed, it goes through the wall **

Ummm..maybe you want to be more careful than I am..LOL..or Master Yoghurt will be mad at us. Just kidding of course!

OOC: I am soooo sorry..please forgive. I should be around more often now. :) Just one problem..the weekends tend to be hard for me to get online..just for your FYI. Thanks for your understanding

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 3rd, 2001, 01:28:45 AM
OCC: You don't even need to apologice. Trust me on that. Yuo just trying your best is always enoght for me. I once learned that all that matter in life, is that we try. This is for fun. Besides i am very grateful for all the work you put in to this and i think i speack for all the padawans that you have. Remember that.

Dylan looket at Leia

"WOW! I hope that i don't get trwon out of the Academy if i follow the intruction to the letter"

Lauthing
"Just kidding"

Dylan closed his eyes and started to concentrate felling the force and talking to it letting the force now his intention. Sowly he picked up the small pipe using the force grab to hold in to it. He trwo the pipe and let his instict and feeling to do the rest. Seing the pipe flying in high speed he sees that it leaves a tiny hole on the wall.

"Uhh, I have a question, Do i have to pay for all the damages in the wall. Because if that the case, i left my checks on the other jackets and do you accpet check to pay damages"

He said to Leia in a sarcastic tone

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jul 9th, 2001, 11:38:34 PM
OOC: Dylan..I am so sorry..I have not been a very good Master..*sigh* RL has been hard on me. And now I am struggling w/my pc as it keeps on giving me IE errors...I have to seriously try to correct it..or I will have more serious problems. Please bare with me. I hope to atleast write you soon

I am so sorry :(

Captain Delen Hunt
Jul 10th, 2001, 08:19:50 PM
OCC: I got your mesages and really you don't have to worry about me. Because we are all humas and we have real lives and I respect what has hapened whit you and i understant. Besides you are teaching me patience that a virtue when you are a Jedi. So, see your not a bad master you are teaching me alittle different from the rest.