PDA

View Full Version : Cloud Selestor's Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 25th, 2001, 01:39:37 PM
**A petite Jedi Master was sitting at a desk in the training room, looking over Cloud's application on her datapad. Due to recent events, Leia was asked to take over Cloud's training do to unforeseen business on Jedi Beldarine's part**

**Leia now awaited the arrival of her newest padawan**

Cloud Selestor
May 26th, 2001, 09:57:44 PM
(The door to the training room opened as Cloud stepped inside. As the door slid shut, he noticed Master Leia at a short distance from him. Cloud walked up to her then bowed to his new Master, giving off a slight smile. He took the hood over his head off as it fell along his shoulders.)

"Hope you did not have to wait long Master. Thank you for taking over for my former Master."

(Cloud awaited her words while standing there in his usual calm demeanor. He was ready for his training and his journey on the path to the light.)

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 27th, 2001, 11:01:18 PM
**As soon as Leia heard Cloud's voice, she looked up from her datapad and pushed it aside to the corner of the desk. A smile crept across Leia's face**

Cloud...so good to see you. Greetings once again and the pleasure is all mine to continue your training.

**Leia gestured to Cloud**

Please sit down. I would like to ask you a few questions, so we can be more acquainted with each other.

First..if you be so kind. How far a long in your train did you and Jedi Knight Beldarine go? And if you may..please tell me a little about yourself.

Cloud Selestor
May 30th, 2001, 05:53:19 PM
HTML Comments are not allowed

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 31st, 2001, 06:15:19 PM
OOC: Cloud look what happen to your post? Hmmm :rollin:

Cloud Selestor
Jun 2nd, 2001, 09:27:58 PM
OOC: Damn it, everything has to go wrong. :(

Ill get to reposting all of it soon.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:07:43 PM
OOC: HUH? Um....okies no rush I am usually busy on the weekend anyway.

Cloud Selestor
Jun 5th, 2001, 12:25:25 AM
(Cloud nods slightly to Leia then takes a seat)

"Training didnt go very deep, just basic questions about me and my past. Is there anything you wish to know in particular Master Leia?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:06:34 PM
::Leia smiled back at Cloud::

I see. So basically you have just started here. I know this is repeative, I do apologize. But I am very interested in hearing more about yourself. Your history, your family and such.

Please may you share that with me?

Cloud Selestor
Jun 12th, 2001, 03:48:38 PM
(Cloud nods to Master Leia and smiles)

"I can do so Master, no problem."

(He pauses in thought for a second before speaking again to her)

"Well, I was born on Chandrila and grown up as an orphan. I do not know much about my parents, or if I have a family alive still. I was told when I was younger, that my father worked as cargo transport pilot. My mother stayed with the home and me. I, however, don't believe this and find it as rubbish. I intend to find out the truth very soon. I did find that there were past Jedi Knight's in our family line. I think this has something to do with my family. About me in general there isn't much. I spend time perfecting my flight skills. I have a hobby in piloting, and I try to finesse myself more in flying. I also like to read about the Force and right now, I wish to meet the members here. I am sure I can help my fellow Jedi with my flight skills. I have had a feeling of wanting to be a Jedi for a long time. This probably also has to do with my family's past with the Jedi. I was drawn to it when I was growing up. Being a Jedi means a great deal to me, because I have a inner wish to help those in need as much as I can. This is why I came here. What better place to becoming a Jedi, then GJO itself."

(Narrowing his eyes, Cloud thought about the Force. Putting his thoughts to words....that was a different matter. He glanced at her before speaking yet again)

"Ever since I was younger, I have found a fascination with the Force. I wasn't able to do much with it, such as researching its past, or using a sabre because of being young. I guess you can relate the Force to real moist clay. When it is in its first stages, you can manipulate and mold it into anything you wish. The end result is a finely crafted art of such. I know the Force is much more in-depth and there is plenty more that has to do with it. It is very intricate, and has many details that must be attended too. If you are not careful to it, then you have a power in your hands which can lead to destruction. I realize this is a matter in which I must pay careful attention too, not to take the Force for granted. It wasn't until recently that I was able to go into it intensely. For some reason I have a mental image of my father teaching me proper sabre usage. Its fairly bleak, and I cant remember much of anything in my past. Still, I do find my sabre handling fairly competent. Its rather saddening sometimes, not remembering my past much. I still move on, knowing that someday ill find the truth."

(As the two sit, Cloud notices his master paying close attention. Was his answers making sense at all, or was it gibberish? He decided to go on and continue speaking)

"What I intend to do as a Jedi? The reason is fairly simple. I wish to help the ones in need, be their guardian when all seems dark and shadowed. I shall unquestionably devote myself to the light and suppress the darkness. Of course, being a Jedi, I would use my abilities to heal and care for people in need as well. I even intend to study even more into the Force. Even though I can handle a lightsabre, I will learn a lot more from you and about the Force. To me the Force means the light that has the power to bring peace and serenity to the universe, at the same time if it is used for dark aims, it can destroy innocents as well. The Dark Side, is what I wish to help suppress. It lurks in the darkness, waiting to hurt innocent people. It is a force to be reckoned with, but it shall not cloud be from my objective and goals. I also know thing such as rage and anger are factors leading to the darkness."

(As the last word leaves from his lips, Cloud looks over at his master. He gives a slight nod to her then smiles again)

"I hope that I made sense, lots of thoughts running through my mind. I am eager to learn new things from you, and use the light to help in a good way, every way I can. Anything else you wish to ask of me master?"

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 29th, 2001, 10:40:39 PM
::Leia listened intently to Clouds' discussion with her. She found herself more than often nodding her head in agreement with him::

You know Cloud...

::Leia started to state with a smile on her face::

I am very impressive with what you told me. One..your knowledge of the force. Two..your true feelings and what it means for you to be a jedi and how you truly want to help the cause to keep the peace in this here galaxy.

I sense..Cloud that you will be a great Jedi Knight..even Master one day. Really I do.

Now..as far as other information. Hmm...do you have any special force skills? And I am quite curious..did you construct your own saber?

Cloud Selestor
Jul 18th, 2001, 08:51:15 PM
"It is not a problem master, I wish for you to better understand me so I can better understand you. I thank you for your kind words, if I am to get there it will be with your guidance."

(Cloud shakes his head slowly in response to Leia's first question.)

"No master, I do not know any veteran skills used in the Force. The only thing I can actually do is handle a lightsabre, even that needs some refining. As for constructing one, yes, I can. I find that rather awkward, seeing that I am not fully trained in the Force whatsoever yet I can construct a lightsabre."

(He unhooks the sabre along his weapons belt and hands it into Leia's hands slowly. Cloud smiles briefly as he handed her the sabre.)

"Is that adequate enough master?"