PDA

View Full Version : Personal training..(open to all for helpful critisim)

Shade Magus
Jul 4th, 2001, 10:56:17 PM
::Shade walk into the jedi training grounds and found a nice shadey spot under a tree and he sat down. On his way over to the tree, he looked for some rocks and found some. He carried them over to the spot and sat them down in a line in front of him. He was determined to get a little practice. So he sat there and began to meditate. He practiced lifting the rocks and moving them around for a while, determined to get it faster::

Shade Magus
Jul 6th, 2001, 12:35:14 AM
::After practicing his ablilities with the Force Shade got up and and ignited his lightsaber. He stood there a moment holding his lightsaber down at his side. He stood there concentrating, bringing the Force into him and then he lashed out at the air. He started kicking and punching, slashing with his lightsaber, and doing flips in the air. I have got to get stronger for the next time I meet Chaos, Shade thought as he landed from a backflip. He then started running fowards before jumping back into the air and lashing out again.

Shade Magus
Jul 6th, 2001, 08:14:15 PM
::Shade went through his training excersises for about an hour more before dropping to ground afer completeing a flip. He stood there for a moment catching his breath. He then switched his lightsaber off and and dropped down to his knees::

"Well that was quite a workout."

::Shade then set his lightsaber in front of him and he then went into a deep meditation, calling the Force around him. He was still a Padawan and he needed to learn to control the Force better. He sat there for an hour reaching out with the Force trying to feel the presence of everyone else around him. After awhile he started to make out small things like how many people were around him, but he wanted to be more presice. He wanted to know WHO was around him. So he sat there and concentrated::

Shade Magus
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:05:34 PM
::Shade stood up after five hours of meditation. To him it felt like it had only been a few moments, but in actuality five hours had passed. He picked up his lightsaber and clipped it to his belt. There wasn't much more he could do to make his lightsaber skills much more than they already were. He then walked over to the small stream in the middle of the training grounds and sat in front of it::

"Ok. Let's see if I can do this."

:Shade then reached out with the Force and tried to lift the stones on the bottom of the stream. Since he couldn't see them, his real challenge was trying to locate a few of them. After a while of searching he located a bed of stones and he attempted to lift them. He couldn't pick up more than four at a time so it took him five tries to get twenty of them on the ground next to him. He then proceeded to try and pick up more than four at a time and it began to stress him. He sat there doing this for hours until he was able to pick up ten with relative ease::

"There we go."

Teka Kenobi
Jul 12th, 2001, 02:05:43 PM
The only thing I could say is that why don't you train with a Master. In reality with a Master you'd learn about not going to the dark side and stuff where as here you could stray. Also how can you learn things you don't know? lol. Well just a thought, and I hope it was not misunderstood :)

Shade Magus
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:43:49 PM
"Well right now I am not worried about learning new stuff just practicing what I know such as picking up stuff and other basic stuff. That and I don't have a Master to help me train."

Ikrak
Jul 23rd, 2001, 12:53:12 AM
So ask to get one.