PDA

View Full Version : Even Angels Fall: Padawan Academy: Practice Spar

Warren Azalin
Jul 9th, 2001, 01:39:56 PM
:: Walking through the narrow halls of the Greater Jedi Order Warren let his hand rest on the cold hilt of Salvation as he walked into the large training room. Usually a room of this size would be used to teach the padawans the way of the force, but today it would serve a different purpose, today it would serve as the stage for a Sparring Match. It would not be like the others thought, no him and Liam would make sure to that. They had both agreed what better way to teach the young ones to fight then to show them how two well trained Jedi fight. Hopefully they would make a good show for the pdawans. Now all he did as he walked in was wait, wait for a crowd and wait for his sparring partner ::

Liam Jinn
Jul 9th, 2001, 01:49:36 PM
Liam walked in shortly after Warren, his 2 lightsabers hung loosely at his side. He looked at Warren and smiled.

"We gonna have to wait for people to come or do we get to play now? Remember, sparring isn't my strong suit, I'm use to fighting Sith who are trying to kill me, so I won't fight as hard here."

angellink11
Jul 9th, 2001, 09:14:06 PM
Kyle walked in. He saw the two Jedi and bowed to them both showing his respect. He than stood straight up and smiled to his Warren.

"Hello Master."

Warren Azalin
Jul 11th, 2001, 10:43:04 AM
<font color=red>:: Sith...nah he was no Sith, pure evil and malice, but no Sith.</font>

"Greetings Kyle, I'm glad you could make it. Now just sit back and watch me and Liam spar ok. Remember what you see, might help you in battle someday....<font color=red>If you're ever fighting an aging pervert like Liam there I mean.</font>."

:: Reaching for his saber slowly Warren turned to Liam with a slight grin on his face ::

"Remember Liam set these things on a low setting, wouldn't want to hurt ourselves now would we.....<font color=red font size=5>DO IT OR I WILL EAT YOUR LIVER FOOLISH MORTAL</font>....ok Liam, you first."

Liam Jinn
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:39:32 PM
Liam looked at Warren with a confused expression on his face, then set his lightsaber to 'low'.

"Warren, you feeling alright?"

Nash Stolar
Jul 11th, 2001, 12:46:38 PM
*nash was in the shadows watching warren he was hoping to go unnoticed but his attempt failed as he suddenly burst out laughing*

Teka Kenobi
Jul 11th, 2001, 04:41:20 PM
From the door Teka silently watched waren. He glared a confused face at him before taking a seat near him. This would be interesting. He was not here to watch...really...but he was concerned about Warren...

Satine Capashen
Jul 11th, 2001, 09:49:59 PM
Alpha, devoid of his weapons belt and other toys, sits in the shadows, in the corner where ceiling meets wall, getting an arial view of things. He wondered how many others would watch aside from this little group.

"Go Liam," Alpha says in a cold, emotionless voice from the shadows, making the other Padawans jump in suprise. He allows himself a small smile at that.

Warren Azalin
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:54:36 PM
<Font color=red>:: He could feel the presence of those damn Jedi all around them, their fouled stench clogging his mind. God, why wouldn't they all just DIE??? Using some of the the Jedi tricks his counterpart had learned over time Warren turned his lightsaber on High as he gave off the illusion of putting it on low, he would make the real Warren feel loss. He had caused him the loss of a loved one already, now he would kill his friends and padawans. Soon Warren would have to give in to him of die trying ::

"The only thing wrong with me Liam is.....you. So be quiet and die like a nice little Jedi.....</font>So Liam we going to start sparring soon? I see some of the padawans are waiting to see a match, so lets start already."

:: Warren could feel that all eyes were on him at the moment and he couldn't figure out why. It seems that Liam, Teka and Kyle were all giving him odd stares as Dragon was on the floor laughing his head off. Why was he laughing? What was so funny about a spar? ::

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:57:42 PM
Liam shook his head and let the force flow through him. He looked at Warren catiously and started to speak.

"Sure, go ahead. The first move is yours."

Liam ignited his lightsaber and the blade lept out. He got into a defensive position and nodded to Warren.

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 03:57:53 PM
Alpha stares at Warren, his hands going to the weapons belt he kepts nearby, buckling it on.

"Uh, is anyone else getting some wierd feeling about Warren?"

Nash Stolar
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:02:54 PM
*nash stoped laughing once a wave of something dark came over him*

Yeah I just did

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:06:30 PM
Yes, wonder what it is...

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:11:01 PM
Alpha silently blends into the shadows of the rafters, and quickly makes his way, cat-like, directly over the battlefield, his hand on his sabre hilt

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:12:02 PM
*Sneaks up behind Alpha.* I'm with you.

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:14:55 PM
"Ok. If Warren shows any schitz signs again, we should pay attention through the Force, see what is going on. I don't like this...Nope, not one bit. But don't do anythng, unless Warren attacks anyone watching."

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:15:59 PM
*Puts hand on hilt of sword.* I'll be ready...

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:20:19 PM
"Good. We might wanna spread out. I'll take to Warren's left, you take his right." Alpha silently runs a few feet to the left of Warren, settling down to watch.

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:22:22 PM
Good idea! *Quickly shuffles a few steps to Warren's right and waits in anticipation.*

Warren Azalin
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:43:16 PM
<Font color=red>:: Time seemed to slow all around him as he went to action, jumping at Liam with his Lightsaber on full he went for a quick kill, but the old man was quick to bring up his own saber in defense. Swiftly he brought his free hand up and slammed it into the base of Liam's chest, he could feel the uncontrolled darkness flowing through him as a burst of Electricity leapt from his fingertips and into the body of Liam. All was not well though, in his own foolishness he had caught himself in the blast sending him flying backwards as well.... ::

"Damn Jedi."

:: Hatred and rage fueled inside him as he saw all those idiots looking at him, it was time for him to do the bidding of the one true Master, it was time for him to become his true self......Warren Azalin: The Dark Angel of Death. ::

:: Without Warning to the others Warren was quick to leap at Satine, causing the boy to drop his weapons quick enough. With a swift kick to the chest he knocked the air out of the kid as he brought his saber upwards slicing flesh as if it were butter.....R2D2 was the next one to go. The boy had been ready incase Warren had attacked but he was no much for the Dark Power that Warren had become, with one quick motion Warren lifted R2 up and threw him against one of the Training Room walls smashing him through it...It was not over yet though, he could still see Teka, Nash and Kyle ready for action. ::

"You all want some of me too huh, well I will not go easy on you all just cause I am or was your Masters. You will all suffer like the rest."

:: Moving towards Kyle with massive speed, Warren used the Force around him to ignite the flames of anger inside him. He had never felt this good as he slammed his saber through the young padawans midsection, he knew he would live but boy would it hurt like hell. Teka was the next to feel his wrath as he would leave Dragon for last, he would show him no mercy at all. Teka fought bravely as the two engaged in a duel of sabers, but sadly Teka had never seen the second saber coming at him; slicing though the boys leg. Now it would be dragons turn....slowly he walked towards Nash as he turned off his saber ::

"Dragon I once told you how a true Jedi acts and behaves, you know what? I was wrong."

:: As if appearing out of nowhere Warren was behind Nash holding one of his arms in his hands, with no mercy and no remorse Warren applied just the slightest of pressure as an ear deafening crack echoed throughout the room ::</font>

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 04:53:33 PM
*R2 is thrown back into the wall of the training chamber and the wall collapses. Some of the pieces pin R2 to the ground. He lies there struggling to breathe trying feebly to free himself.*

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 05:06:31 PM
A FEW MOMENTS EARLIER..

Liam felt a darkness comming from Warren. As Warren lept into the air, Liam prepared himself. The sabers clashed and Liam tried to push Warren back but Warren slammed his hand into his chest. Liam used the force to throw Warren off, but found out afterwards, Warren had tried to electricute him. He had drove most of the electricity back at Warren himself, but still got shocked a little...

Liam shook his head and watched as Warren quickly cut down the padawans who were standing around. Warren approach Nash and Liam sped over to where they were, but as Nash slumped to the ground, Liam knew he was too late. He flipped in the air and landed behind Warren, bringing the butt-end of his saber down on top of Warrens head. It hit Warrens head just as he noticed Liam behind him. Warren fell with a sickening thump.

"What the hell are you doing?!"

Liam set his saber back to high and watched Warren on the ground. He picked up Warren with the force and threw him into a wall, his leg hitting it in an akward position and snapping. Liam watched as Warren yelled in pain.

Nash Stolar
Jul 12th, 2001, 05:23:14 PM
*nash yelled and fell to the floor holding his arm in pain*

"Warren..... whats wrong?"

angellink11
Jul 12th, 2001, 05:46:15 PM
Kyle fell to the ground holding the wound in his mid section. He felt anger and rage growing inside him.He held the emotions back as he looked at Warren. He couldn't tell what was wrong but Waren was no longer good he could tell that. He could feel the evil and the rage inside him. He had felt it when Warren had began acting a bit wierd before but he never new it would go this far. He tried to speak but couldn't. He closed his eyes and remembered back to when Warren had taught him Force Heal. He concentrated on the wound. He felt the wound starting to disappeare but he knew he wouldn't to great of a job. A few minutes later he stopped. He pushed himself up and than placed his weight on the wall. Still holding his wound he said in a hushed voice to Warren.

"Why? What is going on with you Warren."

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:07:51 PM
Alpha feels anger flood through him--an old instinct from when he was a Sith--but he quickly closes it down.

"Damn it!" Alpha gasps, his armor flowing over the wound, sealing it. the Young One gets to his feet slowly, and unsheathes his rune-sword. He uses the Force to throw Warren into a wall, and then slowly advances, his helmet sliding over his face, and his angel-style wings folding out, making him look like a Warrior Angel.

"Come on Warren. A traitor against a Jedi Padawan. Let's see who wins..."

Nash Stolar
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:16:39 PM
*In an instant, nash had intercepted Satine his fine green blade of his saber pointed to his chest.. his broken arm at his side lifeless*

"Stop.. If you are a jedi you would know when you beat... warren has.."

*nash stoped he still was calling this person warren.. but why? why? did he keep protecting the one who almost tore off his arm? It was the memorys of the better times nash had with his master... that was keeping him from turning on his master unlike everyone else*

Liam Jinn
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:16:45 PM
OOC: Alpha, I just threw him into a wall, broke his leg and hit him really hard on top of his head..How about you let him reply before trying to do anymore damage to him?

Satine Capashen
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:21:09 PM
{OOC:I'm not gonna do anymore damage to him...Currently, Alpha's having a hard enough time walking over there. It will take him a while. All I did was throw him into Mr. Wall.}

Nash Stolar
Jul 12th, 2001, 07:27:03 PM
ooc: that and he has to go through me if he wants to get any closer to warren ^_^

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 12th, 2001, 09:18:14 PM
*Still trapped by pieces of stone on the floor.* Could...someone...please....help....me. I...can't...breathe...*Slumps back.*

Warren Azalin
Jul 12th, 2001, 10:59:45 PM
:: Warren felt pain running down his leg as he tried to stand up, he didn't know what had happened to him or why it hurt so much. Looking down he gasped as he saw his leg in what seemed to be two very twisted pieces. What had happened is all he could think of, looking around him he saw all those around him in pain and violently slashed up. Only one he saw in good condition was Liam standing there with his saber ignited.....::

"Liam, what is the meaning of this? Have you gone mad, what the frell have you done?"

:: Then it hit him like a frelling spaceship, thinking back he had heard Satine call him a traitor right before he threw him into the wall. What exactly was going on; Why was he in pain? Why were others hurt? What was going on? He couldn't figure it out, nothing added up. ::

"Will someone tell me what's going on? What the hell happened?"

<font color=red>"WILL YOU PLEASE SHUT THE HELL UP."

:: Moving his hand over his leg he snapped his bones back into place with a loud crack as he let the force mend bone and muscle together again. ::

"God I hate it when that guy won't shut up, if I could I would kill him myself, but that would be a bit awkward. So you all seem to want a second round huh, well I still got a lot of fight left in me, and Alpha it is never good to mess with a real Angel."

:: As if on command Warren extended his metallic wings, he could feel them reaching their full wing span but it would not work. Somehow the fool had lost his heritage alone the way, now was the time to reclaim it. In a flash of sparks and lightning the metallic wings exploded sending flaming shards at all those around him. Wings of pure darkness were finally exposed as the light surrounding him disappeared. The dark wings of the prophecy were at last awakened, Warren had always ignored his heritage and followed the lies imprinted in his head. It had all changed not, now he was the prophecy. ::

"You all call me Warren, well I am not him. Warren is but a lowly Jedi who denies his past. I do not deny it, I am destiny, I am hatred, I am all the bad crap you all have to deal with everyday. I am Abaddon the Dark Angel of Destruction, you shall all be my first victims so feel proud you die at the hands of one so close to god. So come now mortals, show me what you truly have in you."</font>

angellink11
Jul 12th, 2001, 11:35:24 PM
Kyle pulled a small bacta batch out and slapped it onto his gut. Than he spoke softly to the man.

"No you are not Warren Azalin. Warren Azalin is a man of peace with friends that want to stand beside him. He is my Master and I am proud to be his student. You are not him. My Master would never attack a Padawan of anyone. You are not part of his life you may have been the past of him. but you are not the future. You are nothing but darkness I can't believe that you are a part of him."

Satine Capashen
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:49:09 AM
Alpha smiles grimly as the pain killers begin kicking in.

"Alright, Dark One, I think it's safe to say that you're completely insane. I mean, who would even try kill me. Lovable little ol' me!?"

Alpha takes flight, going over the lightsabre in his way, and landing lightly next to Warren, his wings keeping him aloft just slightly. The Young One holds his weapon at the ready....

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 13th, 2001, 11:17:32 AM
*Feels a surge of hot energy course through his vains.* Focus...focus...ignore...the pain...*Concentrates on the force.* Must...get...stone...off... AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! *The chunks of stone pinning him to the ground fly up and crumble into dust. He jumps onto his feet. *Feels tremendous pain.* I must have broken a few couples. Can't let that get in the way. I'm going to make you pay for that!

Teka Kenobi
Jul 13th, 2001, 01:44:23 PM
<font color="blue">Teka until now had, actually, not done much. The unprovoked attack at him showed cowardess and his new found name...Abaddon. Put an 'n' before that first 'd' and it'd describe him better. Abandoning the Jedi for his prophecy. His mind must be screwed. From one personality to the next. He was not sane. He couldn't be. Maybe this was his prophecy.

Teka had now repaired his leg to a state where it would not fall off if he stood and had managed to avoid being hit by the metalic shards that flew around the room moments ago by taking cover behind the very same chair he had been sitting in before.

He stood up, his weight on his good leg, and he slowly took out Vortex. Its dark purple blade shot out in an instant and created a slight glow over Teka's face. Vertex had slid across the floor as Teka had fallen from his previous injury, but now the other half of his double sided sabre was out.

CRACK!!

Teka spun to see Warren with Nash and had seemingly just broken his arm. Teka's eyes widened and he let out a hand that force pushed Warren away from nash to prevent him from doing any more damage. Teka started his slow, limped walk, over to Warren, nodding and raising his hand several times as he made his way over, as objects started to fly straight for Warren at high speeds.

Nash Stolar
Jul 13th, 2001, 06:36:18 PM
*nash watches as warren made another move*

"what is he doing?"

*nash backed up to teh back of the room where the least action was going on..he did not want to fight... not now anyway..*

Liam Jinn
Jul 13th, 2001, 07:18:09 PM
Liam had used the force to protect himself from the flying shards. He closed his eyes and reopened them. Time seemed to be going by slower, Alpha walking towards Warren at a slow crawl. Liam reached out with the force and clenched Warrens airways tighty, making it impossible for him to breathe. He signaled for Alpha to stand still for a moment. Warrens face contorted as he fell to his knees. He despertly tried to breathe, but Liam kept his grip with the force, in a matter of moments, Warren lie on the ground, unconscious.

"Nash, go get some help, anyone..Leia, Figrin, I don't care..We've gotta keep him somewhere so he can't do this again.."

Nash Stolar
Jul 13th, 2001, 08:08:56 PM
yes.

*nash left the room to go find someone*

Satine Capashen
Jul 13th, 2001, 08:09:54 PM
ALpha sits against the wall, and takes something out of a belt pouch, throwing it towards Warren. It expands and forms a ring around the Dark One, and a force-field explodes out of it, locking Warren in a prison of sorts.

"Let him go Liam, he ain't going anywhere....and if he does, I'm going to blast him..."

Terathel
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:09:41 PM
"Correction, you're going to get blasted."

:: The blaster shot rang out from the barrel and struck Satine in the spine. Of course it was set to stun, so the Jedi was merely passed out.

Terathel walked from behind the pillar he had been standing behind. Luckily, the demon had the unique ability to blend in the Force, meaning he couldn't be sensed.

He pointed his A280 Armor Piercing blaster at Liam and pulled the trigger, watching as two stun bolts were released. Tera knew the Jedi would probably block them, but he wasn't concerned. He walked over to Satine and knelt before him, still holding the blaster. Tera rested his knee on Satine's stomach to keep him in place. He pointed his gun at Satine's head and set it to kill. ::

"Now lets be nice little Jedi. Just let Abaddon go, and no one will be harmed. You know, I'm a pretty good shot with this thing."

Nash Stolar
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:54:19 PM
*nash ran back in.. it diden't look like he would find much help.. but what he found startled him.. a fellow jedi was pinned down..by someone... clearly not a fellow jedi*

"Get off of him.."

*nash's voice was stern.. he had enough with all that had happend today*

Kikran Akard
Jul 13th, 2001, 09:58:37 PM
::Kikran had been walking towards the academy after venturing off into the woods for awhile::

"Ah, now's the time when Liam and Warren are sparring, and I have nothing better to do."

::As he made his way into the training area he stopped, looking at Warren trapped, and this other fellow, on top of a seemingly passed out Alpha. Suddenly he heard Nash speak, and walked back out of the room::

::He masked his presence, and ventured into the ventilation system::

Terathel
Jul 13th, 2001, 10:12:13 PM
"Oh, shut up."

:: Terathel's knee brushed the blaster, setting it back to stun as he rose. He looked straight at Liam and then spun around and quickly shot out blindly. One of the bolts hit Nash in the stomach, sending him to the floor. ::

"Now that your friend is down and out, I suggest that you disable that little generator before I kill him too."

:: Keeping his eyes on Liam, he walked backward and kicked Nash toward Satine. Both were out cold from the stuns. ::

"Please don't make me kill anyone. Actually, it would be nice to plant a blaster bolt through one of their skulls. If they try to move or get up, I'll shoot them again."

:: Tera flashed a grin. ::

"Just gimme Abaddon."

:: Still holding his gun, he reached into his pocket and pulled out a thermal detonator. Tera put it on dead man's switch. ::

"If I let go, this thing explodes. I seriously hope you do not attack me. I'm not afraid of death, are you?"

OOC: Just to those who don't know, this is part of a bigger storyline, so play along ^_^

Warren Azalin
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:28:34 AM
<font color=red>:: Pain and suffering, these where the things that a Dark angel like him fed off of, he could smell the fear all around him as the stranger whipped out his thermal detonator and threatened the Jedi. He knew Warren would not know who this man was but Abaddon knew him as if he were a brother, his name was Terathel, they had met in purgatory...it was a long story. Feeling the Jedi all around him Abaddon raised his hand upwards sending a blast of wind into the pitiful creation Satine had called a "Force Field", walking out of it slowly he dusted himself off as he looked on at the surrounding mortals. ::

"You know you all really should be careful, it's not healthy to fight one such as myself. I once waged war against God himself so a few pitiful Jedi are no match for me. Now I suggest you all keep your distance as me and my companion her take our leave of absence, alright? And if any of you decide to play the hero you will be the first to die by my unholy hands, alright?"

:: Signaling for Terathel Abaddon began to walk out of the training room, his destination...Warren's ship, it would be time to bid goodbye to these pathetic creatures. ::</font>

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:41:53 AM
"You once waged a war against God, eh?"

Abaddon stopped and looked at Liam. Liam smiled and deactivated his saber, clipping it to his belt. He took a few steps closer to the...thing that was in Warren's body. His eyes remained locked onto the creature as Liam without any fear, stopped a few feet form the beast.

"So, how did you fare in this war? Eh? My guess is you didn't accomplish much."

Liam started laughing as he drew closer to Abaddon.

"Anyone can wage a war against God if they choose so. But as you found out, just anyone doesn't win. And, my dear foolish Abaddon, you're just anyone."

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 02:43:38 AM
::A thump, a hiss, and then a gasp. These sounds came as Kikran dropped out of the shaft and by Terathel, igniting his saber and bringing it 1/2 inch away from his neck::

"Can't handle them on your own...you had to be a coward and bring such a device didn't you. Whatever....as long as you're going, be my guest. Oh, but if you come near my friends again, I'll be after you. By the way, wash your "unholy" hands Abaddon, the stench is attrocious."

::Kikran smirked as he de-ignited the saber and moved by Liam::

OOC: Have to do something IC other than sitting in a vent the whole time. :)

Warren Azalin
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:07:07 AM
<Font color=red>:: Looking back at Rebel and Liam the Dark Angel could feel the flames of hate raging in his eyes, how could these two have the guts to mock him. It was no use though,he would make them pay sooner or later. But still the perverts words got to him, how dare he say that to him, him Abaddon the Angel of Darkness and Destruction. He could not stand it. Quickly he turned around unarmed towards both men. ::

"Liam you speak as if you know what you are talking about, have you ever met God? Have you ever had to follow the will of one being for Milleniums before you realize he's wrong? No, you have not. I have, and I know the Truth. The truth is Liam, God is nothing more than a tool most people use. Sure people worship him for who he is but thats not me, I was tired of his garbage and as such I led a War that lasted THOUSANDS of years. Yes I did eventually lose, but now I will hurt God where ity hurts most. I shall destroy his childe, mankind."</font>

(OOC: Ok please no one bring religious views into this thread, Abaddons past lays in religion but that is all. I have no intention of getting all biblical here so please, no comments.)

Liam Jinn
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:32:21 AM
Liam took one more step until he was merely inches away from Abaddon. His eyes bore into the other man eyes intensly.

"I can never say I have met God. But, you just avoided what I had just said. You're also not the first idiot I've known who said you're going to kill off all man kind. You can try, but, you will fail. You really think God will let you slaughter his people without stopping you? You would think that wisdom comes with age, Abaddon, but you are an exception."

Liam felt the anger rise in the being in front of him, but Liam did not faulter he stood his ground, giving a slight grin.

Teka Kenobi
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:39:58 AM
(OOC: Mmph, ya asked me to post again Warren and everyone completely ignored it. :/ )

Terathel
Jul 14th, 2001, 09:30:47 AM
"Just forget these crazy monks, Abaddon! We have a ship to catch. I hate it when you feel the need to start a conversation."

:: Terathel held up the thermal detonator and shook it a few times. He slowly began to walk away, stepping on top of Satine and Nash in the process. ::

"Come on Abaddon!"

:: He motioned for the demon trapped in the Jedi's body to lead the way. ::

angellink11
Jul 14th, 2001, 11:54:58 AM
OOC: You won't here any religous bibical stuff outta me I don't believe in God.

He turned to the man and spoke.

"No one is going any where."

Kyle concentrated on the door where the man stood at. He than sent things at it blocking the path out. Than he turned to Abaddon

"I'm not one that really believes in God. But back to the point. We are going to find a way to get you to be a good Warren again. Or get this demon spirit out of him...or whatever it is."

Terathel
Jul 14th, 2001, 03:35:40 PM
OOC: Uhh I suggest you edit your post. I'm holding a thermal detonator on dead man's switch. If anyone were to so much as TOUCH me let alone throw me into a wall, we'd all be dead, including yourself because I'd let go of the switch.

Warren Azalin
Jul 14th, 2001, 06:58:57 PM
<font color=red>:: Looking around him Abaddon could see he was surrounded, he could also see many did not believe in his power or his motivations. ::

"Liam and Kyle, you both do not seem to understand. God does exist but he is also very lazy. I made a mistake by trying to rule Heaven, but I will not make a mistake in wiping out humanity, why because he will not raise one hand to stop me and my Armies of Darkness. But for now I bid you all farewell as me and my associate really must be going."

:: Reaching into his cloaks Warren pulled out a similar detonator to the one Terathel held in his own hands. ::

"Now I suggest none of you Kids try and follow us.... or else."

:: Pressing the switch Warren activated the timer mechanism, then with one quick movement aimed his other hand at the Academy ceiling as he let loose a bust of powerful energy. Stone and metal crashed into the ground as Abaddon and Terathel looked up towards the open sky. Without a second look towards the Jedi Abaddon began to accend out the opening with Terathel as he dropped the explosive down the hole. The only thing he remembered as he flew away was the loud explosion that followed the blast. :: </font>

Satine Capashen
Jul 14th, 2001, 07:23:37 PM
Alpha wakes up with a searing pain in his chest--the lightsabre wound--plus other smaller pains, and then a large one on his left leg. He looks down, gritting his teeth against the pain it caused. He looks at his left leg, seeing a large gash on his leg, a piece of wood sticking in one side and going out the other. Alpha groans, and looks around for the rest of the Jedi.

"Liam? Rebel? R2? You guys alright?"

The Young One props himself up against the wall, waiting for a response, and using the Force to block the enormous amount of pain he was feeling.

angellink11
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:03:48 PM
Kyle got up. He looked around and coughed.

"They got away. We lost them but someday I hope we will get Warren back."

Satine Capashen
Jul 14th, 2001, 08:42:50 PM
"Yeah, and that friend of his is going to make a nice wall mount for me."

Kikran Akard
Jul 14th, 2001, 11:37:54 PM
::Slowly a pile of rubble began to move, exposing Kikran::

"Well that was fun."

angellink11
Jul 15th, 2001, 01:07:24 AM
"We're in trouble people and this is no joke. That thing has Warren's body and he is not going to be happy if we try anything. We need help, and lots of it. Oh yes ALpha please no heroics either."

Liam Jinn
Jul 15th, 2001, 02:52:51 AM
Liam ran along the roof, following Abaddon and his lacky. He had jumped through the opening, moments before the explosion and had been following the two ever since. He didn't care if they knew he was following them; he wasn't going to lose them. He looked ahead and saw Abaddon carrying the lacky and proceeded to follow.

Teka Kenobi
Jul 15th, 2001, 03:46:01 AM
Teka could be seen nowhere. Underneath all the roofing lay the Jedi Padawan. What had, infact, happened is that when the explosion went off one massive peice of metal, hit him in the back of his head -- rendering him unconscious. Having no time to escape the metal, he did manage to slow it down slightly, so now he was unconscious as apposed to dead.

In his mind he could see himself, under the rubbel. Then he could see Liam, chasing..chasing Warren and his friend.

His mind went black, and his fingers started to move...

angellink11
Jul 15th, 2001, 10:33:45 AM
Kyle looked around and noticed that Teka was missing. He turned to where the roof was andthan he opened himself to the force. He new that size didn't matter so he wasn't afraid that he couldn't move the roof parts. He lifted one up and threw it away from everyone and he continued to do so with the rest of it. Once he could see part of Teka he concentrated on the last piece and tossed it off him. He went to where Teka was holding his wound shut and crouched next to him.

"I don't think you'll be needing a bacta tank."

Satine Capashen
Jul 15th, 2001, 01:47:19 PM
"Don't worry, I don't do heroics..."

Alpha does a mental role call for all of his own personalities, and then looks around.

"Hey, we're missing R2. Anyone seen him since the beginning of Abaddon's attacks?"

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 23rd, 2001, 07:38:05 PM
*R2 is buried under rock and rubble from the explosion. Feels is life force slowly ebbing away. He can't move his body because of all the rock burying him.* This is it...I'm going to die...What brought all this...? My sense of adventure...? ... I should have left them alone and gone while I still had the chance...Now it's too late...

Satine Capashen
Jul 23rd, 2001, 09:45:41 PM
Alpha sense R2's life Force faintly, and gets up, ignoring the pain of his wounds. He approaches the rubble pile, and uses a powerful Force blast to disentigrate the rubble pile, leaving R2 exposed.

"You ok, buddy?" Alpha asks, sitting down next to him, his armor pumping painkillers throughout his body. He turns to one of the approaching medics and says, "Get him out of here and into a bacta tank fast."

R2D2 the Jedi
Jul 24th, 2001, 12:45:24 AM
*Smiles weakly.* Thanks Alpha. I think...I crushed...a few bones...It's...hard...to breathe. ...My rib cage is caved in...Take...care...of my...sword. *Blacks out.*

Satine Capashen
Jul 24th, 2001, 07:42:53 AM
Alpha picks up R2's sword, and gives it to the medic saying, "Don't worry bout it R2." Then he tells the medic: "Put this on his bedside table. OR at least lean it up against it."