PDA

View Full Version : Siblo Klan...

amichan24
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:46:01 PM
Ami stepped into an empty training room. She quietly removed her midnight blue cloak from her shoulders and sat upon her knees, beginning to meditate. She awaited the arrival of Siblo.

Siblo Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 10:52:34 PM
Siblo Klan steps into the room. He looks around and see's his Master on her knees. There is some distant noise so he turns around to see nothing. Klan walks around the room and takes his trench coat off. He than proceeds to take his sunglasses off and glides his fingers through his hair.
He sits on the ground and closes his eyes. Within moments he is completely relaxed and says, "Master, shall we begin my training?"

amichan24
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:11:33 PM
She does not turn to look at him as she says, "Yes. Welcome, Siblo." She looked up at him for the first time and nodded. "I see you are ready for meditation... That is good. But first, answer one question for me: What is the Force to you?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:16:03 PM
*Siblo takes a deep breath and closes his eyes.*
"The force is everything, and the force is nothing.
The force is life and the force is death.
It is what makes all forms of matter.
The force cannot be seen and it cannot be touched, but it can be felt."
*He opens his eyes angain and stares at the wall silently.*

amichan24
Apr 9th, 2001, 11:20:42 PM
Her eyes narrowed as she listened to her padawan. "Certainly an interesting response... But is that truly how it relates to you? This is my question. How does the Force influence or impact you?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 08:03:18 PM
He looks confident, "I sustain my answer. The force IS me. The force is my life, and my death. My beginning and my downfall. The force is all I have."

amichan24
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:07:23 PM
She smiles a little. "I understand... Now, please bear with me, for I will be asking you many questions. First of all... where do you come from? What was your past like?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:16:49 PM
"I really have no records of where I come from. My ship is really my only home. I never knew my parents. My brother and sister were both murdered. I learned alot about biological engineering. I have developed many augmentations for my body. At the time I hardly knew what I was doing, but know I know it has just made my life easier. But It has destroyed a part of me. A few years ago I started taking drugs, and nearly commited suicide. After a long period of soul searching I have finally decided to give something back to the world, to become a jedi."

amichan24
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:25:09 PM
"You have made a wise choice, Siblo." She stares off into space. "This leads me to our first lesson... It is not a technique. Trust me; you will learn those in time. The moves are only a manipulation of a Jedi's true power... That is what I am going to teach you about."

She looked straight into her padawan's eyes. "A Jedi is a defender of peace and protector of the weak. A Jedi's strength lies in his or her unity with the Force. The enhanced attacks, the saber manipulation... These things come with time, and understanding."

She cocked her head slightly. "I believe now would be a good time to begin meditating. It appears to me that you might know how... If this is so, please show me; otherwise, tell me, and I will teach you."

Siblo Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 09:32:24 PM
"Through my life I have learned many ways of meditation." Siblo kneels and closes his eyes. he remains perfectly still in pure relaxation. His breathing slows to a near hault and he looks like he is dead. He slowly opens his eyes. He speaks softly "Yes master, I know how to meditate"

amichan24
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:04:01 PM
She knelt down beside her padawan. "Tell me something... While you're meditating, what, or how, do you feel?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:13:19 PM
"I feel relaxed. Careless. Yet when I close my eyes I still can see everything around me. Feel other entities. My senses are keen. But, sometimes I cannot relax, when I meditate sometimes, all I feel is pain.

amichan24
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:36:38 PM
"Hm... this is good that you can concentrate so well. However, now I want you to try something."

She paused for a moment. "Tell me... is there something that makes you especially happy?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 10th, 2001, 10:54:50 PM
"I really don't believe so, no."

amichan24
Apr 10th, 2001, 11:34:24 PM
Ami was somewhat thrown by this answer at first. She thought for a moment, and after a while she asks, "Then is there something that brings you peace?" She stops as she thinks it would be better to explain why she was asking these questions to Siblo.

"I'm asking this because peace is part of becoming a Jedi. I don't know how much you know about the dark side and the Sith, but in any case I shall tell you...

"The dark side of the Force is a path that is taken by a few Force-users. This path is easier - the Sith, who use the dark side, allow their negative emotions to strengthen their use of the Force. Anger, hatred... The Sith feed off of these emotions. However, a Jedi relies on the goodness of the Force. All that is peaceful and serene to a Jedi... That is what gives them strength."

She paused. "Perhaps it is easier for some to be destructive... But that is a path chosen by an individual. What I am trying to teach you is how to use the light side of the Force to protect the lives of the innocent and defenseless.

"Now, back to my original question... I am trying to help you focus your emotions. Here's what it's like for me: whenever I think of nature, especially the ocean, I feel peaceful and happy. It helps me meditate and improve my connection to the Force. So... is there anything - any thought, anything at all - that makes you feel peaceful?"

Siblo Klan
Apr 11th, 2001, 08:17:00 PM
*Siblo sits silently for a minute thinking.
"I guess I just don't think in those terms. I suppose music calms me and brings me in touch with me. I don't know if it makes me peaceful, rather more pacifistic."

amichan24
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:34:40 AM
She smiled a little. "I guess I shouldn't expect you to... In any case, just remember something as we progress - keep calm."

She shook her head. "But enough of my babbling about how we should be. What say we try a technique?"

She leads him out of the room and out to a small courtyard surrounded by trees. There, already set out by Ami, were a few rocks. She looked at her padawan. "The Force allows a Jedi to do many things. It flows through the Jedi, obeying their will. Watch." She closed her eyes and reached out with the Force. Siblo did not see anything happen until one of the rocks was lifted into the air. It went through the air, went around his head once, then returned to its original position. She opened her eyes and smiled. "You will eventually be able to do this with great ease. But for now, let's start with just lifting the rock. We'll get to the fancy stuff later." She waits for Siblo to try the technique for himself.

Siblo Klan
Apr 12th, 2001, 12:40:44 AM
*Once again Siblo drops to his knees. Within seconds he is relaxed again. He closes his eyes and trys to visualize the rock. When he gets a mental image, he than attempts to lift the rock. In his mind the rock lifts. In his mind he spins the rock and puts it back in it's spot.

When he opens his eyes again, he doesn't believe that he had actually done anything to the rock. But he looks at the rock and it seemed to be facing the other direction than it was before. Siblo looks at it in disbelief. He says quietly, "I don't believe it"*

amichan24
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:09:18 PM
Ami watched, her arms folded, as her padawan lifted the rock with ease. Hmm... he's very promising. She heard him say, "I don't believe it," and she turned.

"Why not? Are you not confident in the Force?"

"In any case... let's try something else. I've seen you can move things along with the Force... That's very good. Now, let's move on to the next step."

She concentrated again, lifting the rock into the air once more. This time, she extended her hand and then pulled it back just slightly, and the rock suddenly flew right into her hand.

She looked at her padawan, still holding the rock. "Please do this."

Siblo Klan
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:34:11 PM
He looks at her slightly, "I guess I don't believe in myself that much."

He stands and looks at a rock. Again he consentrates, this time with his eyes open. He breaths deeply. Siblo Lifts his arm and the rock raises with him. When the rock gets to the height of his arm, he pulls it to his hand. When it arrives he takes it, looks at his master "how was that?"

amichan24
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:47:42 PM
She withheld a broad grin. So far, her padawan was doing quite well. But she wanted to make sure he didn't get to cocky, so she merely nodded her head. "Good... now it's time to do something slightly more physical... What I want you to do now is to let the Force flow through you when you do this... See that tree over there?"

Her padawan nodded. She brought her arm back, and, exhaling, threw the rock extremely fast right into the tree. A dent was left where the rock had hit. She saw a bit of wonder in Siblo's eyes, and she shook her head. "Do not be shocked. The Force can allow you to do many things, if you'd just believe and have faith... Now, try it."

Siblo Klan
Apr 12th, 2001, 07:59:15 PM
He looks at her with some concern.
"Master, I am afraid that this test may not be sufficient. You see, when I studied engineering I augmented my body, turning alot of what I do into machine. I now know that what I was doing was terrible. But, I am positive that, even without the help of the force, my cybernetic attachments would throw the rocck hard enough to shatter the tree... wait, I have an idea."
He looks at his arm, his hand goes up his sleeve and you hear a snap. Siblo crinches in pain.
"There, now it might work."
but every time he moved his arm he was shocked with a searing pain. But he still takes the rock from his other hand. the pain in his arm is extraordinary, but he still manages to concentrate. His hand raises and he throws the rock. He forgets the pain as he concentrates on the rock. The rock flys through the air at increasing speeds and hits the tree. He saw a dent in the tree as he colapsed on the ground. The pain seemed unbareable. He reached on his arm and snaped something back in place. He layed on the ground breathing heavily than stood up again.

amichan24
Apr 12th, 2001, 09:03:11 PM
Ami looked at him in shock. She sensed the immense amount of pain he was in... "I'm sorry. I wish you had told me earlier..." She sighed. "But oh well. That means we probably shouldn't focus on another strength technique... let's move on."

She paused again. "You've proved to me that you're very capable of using the Force; now all that matters is what I teach you next. I believe the next technique to focus on is Force healing."

She looked at him. "You should know how to do this for two reasons: to help yourself during battle, or to help another who is suffering. To do this, you must focus your concentration on the area that needs healing. Bring the Force around it to soothe and heal the wound." She looked at his arm, then back up at him. "Would you like to try?"

ooc: i am really sorry i've been so vague and not around enough to edit this.... i hope we can continue asap. :)

JMBRAD
Jul 21st, 2001, 06:04:53 AM
OOC: This is Siblo Klan, my nick got deleted by EZboard.

*Siblo had been gone for many months since this training excersize, he told noone of his leave, just slipped out at night.*
*A Man wearing a black cloak and carrying a staff with a red crystal enters the room. He pulls back his hood to reveal that he is actually, formally, Siblo Klan. His body is rugged and nearly destroyed.*
"Greeting my former master, I appologize for my departure, but I have found a new calling. What I have learned in the past few months has greatly surpassed my interest in the Jedi. I have joined an ancient race, one more powerful than any Jedi association, light or dark." He coughs "This body and my health have become sacrifices to a greater knoledge. Now, I must leave. I bid you farewell. May the peace of ANU protect you. Master."

::He turns and begins walking out but than looks back at her. He closes his eyes, whispers a few words in an unknown language. He than thrusts his staff into the ground. The whole building begins to shake as fire erupts from the staff in a blinding light. The shaking stops and the light fades, but Siblo is gone. All that is left of where he once was is a symbol burnt into the ground. The sign of the Necromancer.

amichan24
Jul 26th, 2001, 12:57:07 AM
Ami gasped as the man who was once her padawan disappeared. She felt a little disappointed at first; she thought that, in a way, she had failed. But she shook off this feeling as she stared at the symbol in the ground. She smiled then looked upwards a little.

"Good luck, Siblo."