PDA

View Full Version : Dan Skywalker's Training

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 25th, 2001, 01:35:48 PM
**The Jedi Master opened the doors to a training room, then slowly removed her robe and placed it on the table before her. She noted the time and knew that her newest padawan should be arriving shortly**

**In the meantime..Leia pulled out a datapad and started catching up on local current events**

Dan Skywalker
May 30th, 2001, 10:24:25 PM
**Enters, skillfully moves twoard her. He stops moving. He kneels before the master and finally has the will to speak.**

I am ready. I know the basics, so I came prepared.

occ: I've read most of you training classes.

**He meditates, waiting for the master to move.**

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
May 31st, 2001, 06:20:35 PM
**The Jedi Master moved the datapad to the far corner of the table and looked on at Dan**

Greetings Dan Skywalker. Please stand. No need to kneel.

**Leia gestured to Dan**

Please take a seat. I have a few questions for you.

**Leia waited until the padawan rose and took a seat beside her**

I see your last name is: Skywalker. Quite ironic I may say. That is my brother's last name. If you be so kind..please tell me a little about yourself before we begin.

OOC: Have you read my basic training classes in the pass? Have you RPed here before? And do you have AIM, MSN, or ICQ? All my s/n are in my profile.:)

Dan Skywalker
Jun 3rd, 2001, 09:28:27 PM
*Sits*

It isn't Ironic. I am his early brother that was sent away before Luke was born. I lived with a different family, and was trained the basics to becoming a light side master.

occ: I have AIM. I have read your basic training classes, and I have RPed, but it lasted for about ten messages and it ran dull.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 3rd, 2001, 11:17:07 PM
::Looking somewhat puzzled at Dan. Leia stood silently before speaking. Finally she uttered some words::

I see. Well...I don't know if you realize this..well..you see..at first...Luke and I never reliazed this...but I am Luke's twin sister. And well if that is the case..that makes you my brother.

::Leia became silent as she looked on at Dan. Waiting for his reaction::

OOC: I figured let's RP this family bit a little. Since it makes sense too. Kinda shocking don't ya think. That's right you have aim ;)

Dan Skywalker
Jun 4th, 2001, 01:59:53 PM
± Jumps up, not knowing this fact ±

How come no one told me? So, I have been living with a family that doesn't even know that I'm really related to Leia Skywalker and Luke Skywalker? Why has no one..why? It cannot be. ± Thinking ± What if my family has known and they are trying to hide it from me? ± End thinking ±

± sits down again ±

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:01:13 PM
::Leia looked on as Dan looked shocked not uttering word and sitting on the floor::

Dan you look like you've just seen a ghost. Listen..what you are saying is so shocking to me and makes no sense. Please tell me what you know about your family history.

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:15:08 PM
Leia, I am glad I caught you.

Luke turned to the unfamiliar face, howdy the names Luke.

Luke turned back to Leia, say leia, did i leave my credit voucher at your place the other day?

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:25:19 PM
::Leia turned quickly to see her brother..standing before her. Now what should she do::

Ummm...first off. Luke you did. Let me get that for you. I left it on my desk over there.

::Leia sent a force message to Luke::

What I am going to tell you will shock you dear brother...Dan..here is a Skywalker..he claims to be OUR brother. Can you please say some thing to him..quite honestly he is in shock and so am I. As I am sure you are

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 5th, 2001, 11:33:41 PM
Luke turns to the new comer, not believing the force message that Leia had sent him.

Luke approaches Dan

umm, hello um Dan is it?, I am a little confused. I was told that there was only one other skywalker, that being Leia, you will forgive me of course for being a little skeptical. can you tell me the names of your parents, so we may know if we are full blooded siblings.

Dan Skywalker
Jun 6th, 2001, 09:55:11 AM
^ looks at them, dazed ^

I don't know my parents names, but I do know that one was a Naboo Princess, the other a Dark Jedi. My "exchange" parents are Rei and Hawk Orian.

My history is that I was seperated from my real parents when I was 6 months old - you were born 2 years later - and grew up in a large city on Coruscunt. I was a first-class pilot and I own an E-wing figter. I was sent to the academy at 12 years to start my training here. I tried, but I was no good. So I waited for my two other siblings to help me train.

^ Sits on a rock ^

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 7th, 2001, 09:59:34 AM
OOC: I will edit this out later and reply. Sorry :(

Dan Skywalker
Jun 7th, 2001, 11:08:57 AM
% Sands up %

How can the only people I know that I am related to stand at this story? I am affraid that I might be slipping... PSYCH!!

% Laughs and sits back down, chuckelling%

JediMaster Skywalker
Jun 10th, 2001, 06:24:55 PM
Luke looked at the man claiming to be his brother, he closed his eyes for a few minutes and then they shot open.

Leia, its true he is our brother, his force presence is exactly the same as our own, thats how i can always sense you no matter where you are because our family shares a basic force signature that is unique to our family with a small variance for each person of that family,

well looks like our family has grown then.

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 12th, 2001, 12:07:18 AM
::Shaking her head as if she was totally confused for a moment. She turned to hear Luke's words. At first shocked..but then Leia sensed the same force signature as Luke did. She turnerd her head and looked backed at Dan...her eyes became inquisitive as she looked into his face trying to see family resemblance::

::Leia turned her attention back at Luke feeling very stunned at the moment:;

If you don't mind..gentlemen. I think I have to sit on the floor a moment. I am totally taken back from this news.

::Leia slowly descended to the floor, crossed her legs before her and started to close her eyes momentarily::

Jedi Knight Leia Solo
Jun 29th, 2001, 10:10:37 PM
OOC: Just checking if he is still here. ~ Leia

Dan Skywalker
Aug 3rd, 2001, 11:37:29 AM
*Taps his foot* May my training please start know?

occ: PLEASE?

Dan Skywalker
Aug 19th, 2001, 05:37:55 PM
I wish to start my training my so-called master. I am growing tired of waiting for you to teach me. I came here to learn, not to sit on my behind while you read the news. You told me that you had some special training for me berfor I would get my Lightsaber, well, SOMETIME THIS MELLENIUM! How come you won't train me?? I don't know.

OCC: can you please just post already?? I realy want to start moving up on the charts. I wish I could become a knight sometime this month(sorry, I'm a little mad).