PDA

View Full Version : Xenos......

Kikran Akard
Aug 10th, 2001, 07:22:58 PM
::Kikran moved into the academy and waited for his padawan::

Xenos Zaide
Aug 10th, 2001, 11:45:31 PM
It was just days before that Xenos had arrived at the GJO, and Kikran had accepted him as a Padawan. The new Jedi Padawan had been waiting for this day; eager to start his training, to become a protector of the light. To be a Jedi.

The fourteen year old wandered around, searching for his master. It didn't take long for the teenager to find him, and once he arrived, he bowed to his master.

“You called for me .. ?”

Kikran Akard
Aug 11th, 2001, 04:00:50 AM
"Yes, today your training begins. Please, follow me."

::Kikran led Xenos out into the garden area of the academy::

"Tell me, what can you do with the force, and what do you know of it?"

Xenos Zaide
Aug 11th, 2001, 08:48:26 AM
Xenos followed Kikran out into the garden. The smell of different kinds of flowers ran through the teenagers nose, and he sniffled slightly. He could pick out a couple of the smells, yet others.. he had no clue about.

“Well.. I haven't really tried to do anything with the force.. so I'm not sure what I can do. And, all I know about the force is what you told me,”

Xenos fell backwards on purpose, landing softly in the grass. His red hair fluttered through the wind, and he began aimlessly picking at the grass, before continuing what he was saying.

“The force is in everything. It's an essence, and an ally. You can use it to help you do things unimaginable to others. Jedi use it for good, and sith use it for evil.”

Xenos grinned once more. Those were the exact words that Kikran had said to him several days earlier, and the Jedi Padawan knew that the Jedi Knight would be somewhat surprised that he had memorized all of it.

Kikran Akard
Aug 12th, 2001, 03:05:29 AM
::Kikran stopped walking, and sat down on a nearby rock. He looked towards Xenos with a faint smile as he heard his padawan talking::

"Very well. I'm glad to hear you remembered. Now.....close your eyes. Listen as the wind blows through the garden, and pick up the smells of the flowers around you. Let it all relax you. Try to feel the lifeforce surrounding you. Reach out, and become connected."

Xenos Zaide
Aug 14th, 2001, 02:17:01 AM
The Jedi Padawan nods, then places both his hands in his lap. Lowering his head slightly, he closed his eyes, and began to concentrate, while listening to his surroundings. The wind.. it blew past his ears, making a small woosh sound. The chirp of the birds came to his ears, yet he continued to concentrate.

Xenos was sat there for almost half an hour, not moving once. The time went so quickly to him, but in the full half an hour, he began to feel the life force; the force signature of the things near and far. Raising his head up once more, his eyes opened slowly, and he turned straight to his master.

“That was.. wow..”

Xenos raised his head up higher, staring at the sky.

“I could feel everything.. the birds.. the trees.. everything.”

The Padawan smiled slightly, and turned back to his master.

“It's so peaceful out here.. and it's great. Why do people like to destroy life? Why?”

Kikran Akard
Aug 17th, 2001, 04:35:10 PM
"I truthfully can't tell you why Xenos......sometimes the person just turns that way over time, and sometimes the person is just purely that way. Which is why we're around, to protect life from those who wish to destroy it."

Xenos Zaide
Aug 20th, 2001, 02:11:19 AM
“Oh..”

Xenos' expression changed. Why would people want to destroy this? It's so beautiful.

“Well.. I promise, that from this day forth, I will protect all kinds of life from those who desire to destroy it.”

The young Jedi nodded his head, then turned to the side. He began thinking about various things. But.. he didn't remember. He's past.. a blank black space. Like he just appeared out of thin air. Xenos shook his head lightly, then turned back to Kikran.

“Master, may we start continue my training?”

Kikran Akard
Aug 22nd, 2001, 05:51:47 PM
"Yes." Kikran said as he threw a small rock at Xenos.

"It may be a cliche, but it's a good training area to start off with. Re-connect with the force like you were before, and concentrate hard on that rock. Slowly envision it rising in your mind, and believe that it will."