PDA

View Full Version : Basic Lightsaber Training

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:19:54 PM
::I stepped into a small, square room. I picked up the light saber and that was on the ground and ignited it. A smoothe, deep blue beam shot out. I hit the button on the side of the wall, and a large hole appeared. A sphere, about 20 cm in diameter, emergered.::

"This should be interesting..."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:21:29 PM
::The sphere moved very quickly. I let the Force flow through me, and I started swinging the saber at the sphere. I missed, missed again, and then connected.::

"That wasnt too hard."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:25:48 PM
::Another sphere appeared. This one was faster. I concentrated on the Force once again, and swung. I was a little off. The sphere buzzed around me, then started firing. I reflected the lasers. I lunged at the sphere, but it zoomed away once more, and started firing at my exposed back. I turned to block the shots, and sent most of them right back at the sphere. One connected with my shoulder. There went one life. I got 5 lives then the training would be over. The sphere flew by my head and opened fire for the third time. I knocked the first shot back and it hit the sphere.::

"Two down....a few more to go."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:29:24 PM
::The phase 3 sphere came out then. It fired as soon as it was away from the hole in the wall. Luckily, I was ready. It was faster than the sphere before, but didnt fire any quicker. It buzzed around my buddy twice before opening fire again. I blocked all of the shots, and one hit the sphere, but not enough to blow it up. It flew back, then came zooming at me again. I lunged out with my light saber and blew it to pieces.::

"That was easier than the second one."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:34:29 PM
::The next sphere came like a bat out of hell! I wasnt ready for it, and it scored a hit on me first thing. But after that I was ready. I had the Force flowing like the blood circulating through my body. The second string of laser blasts were all knocked away, and the third string the same. The fourth set was a little hard though. I fell on the ground dodging them, but ended up using this to my advantage. I rolled around, popped up next to the sphere, and struck it with my saber. Shrapnel went flying as the blade sliced through the metal.::

"I am doing better than I anticipated."

Rock
Sep 1st, 2001, 09:43:54 PM
Speaker-"Final Stage"

"Woah, I made it to the last round!"

::By the time the 5th sphere had come out, I already had the Force channeling through my body. I was ready. But then, a smaller, faster sphere shot out. It was about 10 cm in diameter. It fired a lot faster than the other 4. I blocked and dodged and lunged and blocked and dodged and lunged, but still could not get a break. It was like the sphere could read my mind. A shot finally got past my lightsaber and hit me in the neck. I had to get the upperhand somehow! While I was thinking, another shot connected with my left leg. I then came up with a solution. I leaped over the sphere, thrust my light saber down as I did so, and finished it off.::

Speaker-"Congratulations. You have successfully completed the first stage of lightsaber training."

"YES! I did it!"