PDA

View Full Version : Basic Mind Training

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:20:31 AM
::I awoke to the sun shining through the branches of the tree that I had slept under. Suprisingly, I wasnt sore from the <a href=http://pub56.ezboard.com/fgjofrm3.showMessage?topicID=231.topic>light saber training</a> the night before. Today I would learn to lift objects with my mind....or at least that is what I planned. It might prove to be harder than I thought.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:27:25 AM
::I got up, stretched, and looked around. There were a few people chatting under a tree about 30 feet away. A man and a woman were having a picnic in the sun about 50 feet away.::

"I might as well start early."

::I walked to the river and washed my face. I looked at the tiny stones. That would be a good start. I concentrated really hard, but nothing. I closed my eyes this time, made my mind go blank, and thought of the rock floating in the air. I didnt think it worked, so I opened my eyes. There was a rock in front of my face.::

"I did it! I DID IT!"

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:30:35 AM
::I couldnt believe it! I did it once more, to make sure that I wasnt imagining it. I had control over the Force! Not full control, but some. I decided to go for something bigger...::

"The small boulders next to the temple!"

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:33:58 AM
::I ran to the temple where the boulders were. I was really excited. I closed my eyes once more, cleared my head, and concentrated entirely on lifting the boulder. To my dismay, nothing happened. I tried again, but still nothing. I knew what it was...I was too excited. My head wasnt clear and the Force wasnt flowing through my body.::

Rock
Sep 2nd, 2001, 10:37:26 AM
::I calmed down and concentrated again. I could feel the Force this time. It was flowing steadily through my body. My head was filled with peace. I opened my eyes this time. The boulder wasnt in the air yet, but I moved my hand a little and it shifted. I threw my hand up and the boulder flew up too. I put my hand back down and the rock hit with a thud. I shot my hand out forward, and the boulder rolled forward.::

"I cant believe it!"

::I stood there for a few more minutes in pure awe.::